Thunderfudge's jungle part deux:now in 1k

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Hahaha,me too brother.I did however pull all the ID tags when my partner died,so some stuff I'm a little sketchy on what it is.you start growing multiple chem strains and pull the tags you've got a Pepsi challenge on your hands.alot of them stand right out,but the chem stuff.....ugh!lol

i have confidence in ya brother, your an excellent grower and an outstanding breeder with a sharp eye for the details and the little things most ppl miss.

you got this:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Checking on the skyline at 5.5 weeks
Rps20150123 125624 492

JAWS

JAWS

Yea bro!I'm hoping for good things,my buddys running a few dozen of these.I'm just slowly going through alot of stuff.I find I'm way too attached to everything though,lol.

HAHA i hear that for-sure, iv'e let a few go over the last 6 months and LOST a couple i wanted to keep but ether way i got some free space for new stuff and i guess that's what i was needing any way's. seems i could not make the full call so it was made for me HAHAHA.

peace:)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
HAHA i hear that for-sure, iv'e let a few go over the last 6 months and LOST a couple i wanted to keep but ether way i got some free space for new stuff and i guess that's what i was needing any way's. seems i could not make the full call so it was made for me HAHAHA.

peace:)
Yea bro.when I shut the personal room down it was raining clones over here.lol.ghostrider was the only one lost,but I was bummed

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

WOW you can see the whites structure trying to shine through. Lord knows the frost bogarded its way through. your killing it, those are Beautiful!

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yessi
WOW you can see the whites structure trying to shine through. Lord knows the frost bogarded its way through. your killing it, those are Beautiful!
thank you @SonOfDaMourning she's a good one,my favorite at the moment,lemons from the ogers,citrus from the white,and straight kush from the bubba..it has long legs and gets ya in the gut and behind the eyes.I just got her back a few months ago.heres another one back in rotation,Dr frosts firescout cookies,6.5 weeks

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Damn Thunder, your new setup is lookin crazy good. Love the Mr.White. Good to hear that your cuts are in safe hands and can't wait to see the ULT Lem. 08 flower! beast mode.:)

Top Bottom