• Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Rps20141001 214814 750

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Those clips are cool ....beats a twisty....green dot had some of those ... u get em at the grow store? grows looking killer fudge !
Love the clips!connects 2 scrogs with the quickness! @ExoticGenetix was hiding them from me,had to go straight to the source.lol.probably more like bought all of them,haha

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Twisted purple OG Males.on the female side,I've got a sexy sour thing,and a bubba dom blooming at a friends.it also looks like I am 1 girl,1 male on the super sour deez.first things first.I'm going to twist everything in the stable.first and foremost,some twisted pebbles is first on the menu,and twisted banana OG as well.Im tented up and all my genetics are home again,time to do some work.
Rps20141006 225434 913
Rps20141007 000942 876

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I almost got veg done today,I swept,mopped,cleaned and hung all the hoods.I have a dryer whip to put on the timer/light controller and some ducting to do and im done.I will complete the work and bomb tomorrow.almost there!I'm taking clone inventory,and wanting to pop some seeds soon.the problem is that i cant stop making more.lol.
Rps20141011 004956 751
Rps20141011 005118 185
Rps20141011 005352 649

Males on deck
SUPER SOUR DEEZ
TWISTED PURPLE OG
ULT CHEM 08
ULT CHEM SFV
BLACKBERRY BUBBAO

The girls
KIMBO
STARFIGHTER F2
PREDATOR PINK
MR WHITE
PLAT GSC X FIRE OG BX3
FPOG
LEMON THAI X BUBBA
GREEN RIBBON
GORILLA GLUE #4
BANANA OG
SOUR
TWISTED PURPLE OG 1 sour dom
TWISTED PURPLE OG 2 bubba dom

JAWS

JAWS

awesome line up bro, both stock list have some true known killers so hell ya man work those boys and girls {no purple penguins please}.

i really like your approach here with banging everything with one kind of pollen then moving onto the next, and everything hit with twisted p should be a killer first effort for-sure.

hahaha i hear ya when ya say you JUST CAN'T STOP hahha making seeds can be very addictive for-sure.

very nice;)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
awesome line up bro, both stock list have some true known killers so hell ya man work those boys and girls {no purple penguins please}.

i really like your approach here with banging everything with one kind of pollen then moving onto the next, and everything hit with twisted p should be a killer first effort for-sure.

hahaha i hear ya when ya say you JUST CAN'T STOP hahha making seeds can be very addictive for-sure.

very nice;)
thankyou brother,I do have to say I think a lot of people don't get the full understanding of some of the gear you've thrown down,and how much thought is involved.I will always be watching.you put on a damn good show and your journal should be a model for us newbs.lol.thankyou.

JAWS

JAWS

thankyou brother,I do have to say I think a lot of people don't get the full understanding of some of the gear you've thrown down,and how much thought is involved.I will always be watching.you put on a damn good show and your journal should be a model for us newbs.lol.thankyou.

i only have ever done what i can for my very small operations over here, most ppl here out grow me day in and day out, your grows put mine to shame as do a lot of other very talented growers here. this grow here of yours will net probably what i would need two or three years to get.

i am totally awwwedddddd at what i see some of you growers doing EVERY TIME OUT amazing shit for-sure.

i'm a solo grower and do what i can and always trying to improve but ya just cant do a whole lot with a 5x5 floor space and a single 1000w bulb.

keep killing it over here my friend.

just awesome work;):)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
i only have ever done what i can for my very small operations over here, most ppl here out grow me day in and day out, your grows put mine to shame as do a lot of other very talented growers here. this grow here of yours will net probably what i would need two or three years to get.

i am totally awwwedddddd at what i see some of you growers doing EVERY TIME OUT amazing shit for-sure.

i'm a solo grower and do what i can and always trying to improve but ya just cant do a whole lot with a 5x5 floor space and a single 1000w bulb.

keep killing it over here my friend.

just awesome work;):)
thankyou very much friend,that means alot

H

Hydropimp

Looking G'dddddddddddddd up homie

Just start mix and matching all that fire and watch the place burn down.

Am gonna need a fresh sample of each to make sure quality control is in check.

Finsh strong

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I almost got veg done today,I swept,mopped,cleaned and hung all the hoods.I have a dryer whip to put on the timer/light controller and some ducting to do and im done.I will complete the work and bomb tomorrow.almost there!I'm taking clone inventory,and wanting to pop some seeds soon.the problem is that i cant stop making more.lol.
View attachment 448933 View attachment 448934 View attachment 448935
Males on deck
SUPER SOUR DEEZ
TWISTED PURPLE OG
ULT CHEM 08
ULT CHEM SFV
BLACKBERRY BUBBAO

The girls
KIMBO
STARFIGHTER F2
PREDATOR PINK
MR WHITE