Is timber a good kit and how hard to put together

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joedog

Joedog

And if you already love them before you even try them out they must be great.

Right?!? Thought that after I posted it, will someone call me out on that, and you did. Funny
Why I said this, I have a friend that has the timber light kit and have been lusting after seeing his buds. So now I can lust after mine! Thanks and maybe love was a bit strong.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
LOVE my Timber Grow Light. Bought the kit, built the frame and assembled the light. Damn, it don`t look half bad, if I do say so myself. The white light verses the pink light. IMO, the white light wins. My garden is 5 1/2 weeks into flowering and using the naked eye test, the buds under the white light, the Timber light, are bigger and fuller. Tomorrow is picture day.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
LOVE my Timber Grow Light. Bought the kit, built the frame and assembled the light. Damn, it don`t look half bad, if I do say so myself. The white light verses the pink light. IMO, the white light wins. My garden is 5 1/2 weeks into flowering and using the naked eye test, the buds under the white light, the Timber light, are bigger and fuller. Tomorrow is picture day.
I feel the same about the white light, my garden is much happier since i supplimented my full spectrum with some white.

gwheels

gwheels

The buds under my cob light are like squeezing my thumb but fatter Way denser than the Mars led I have. And when you take a picture it looks right :). Not a pink purple negative. I love the cob light. You will be very happy with their performance and they run nice and cool. With my fan on low I max at 82 degrees with 550 watts in a 4 x4 and mine are 9x62 watts :).

Last edited:
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Got my first Timber Grow Light today. Very well packed, looks like it should do the job. Now I have to build a frame to hang `em in. That means a 66 mile trip to the big box store for me and wally world for my wife. Besides, ya never know what might fall into my cart there. Gotta wait `till Tuesday though, that`s payday.
Was it also discreetly packed or did it say timber grow lights somewhere on the box?

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Took a few pictures of the garden last year. For your enjoyment, here we go.
IMG 1021
IMG 1022
IMG 1023
IMG 1024
IMG 1025
IMG 1026
The girls are 14 weeks old and have been puttin` on the pretties for 5 1/2 weeks now.

Freshone

Freshone

Yoop can you see a big difference between the cobs and the panels on the other side?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Im trying to put together a 250 right now, my drill keeps dying and I keep having to move things and drill more holes. All I have left to do now is put a spot for my driver and dimmer, it's alot more work than I thought it would be.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I have about 4 weeks to go in flower and I am flowering under a full spectrum pink type cob light. I made my new light a bit big and it would take up my whole tent.
Does anyone know if it would stress my plants to take out the pink light and switch it to white light halfway through flower? Or should I just finish them and save the new light for next run?

Top Bottom