Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Thanks for the good words and no on the co2, have never used it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
@jumpincactus, Have used tomato cages on my last 5 or 6 grows and yes I like `em. Have some heavy duty ones, but they`re bigger (14" square verses 11 1/2" square).
Trash talkin` ? Ain`t none of that shit in pot growin`. Just in case I`ll put my boots on though. LOL.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
My plants would require structural I beams to hold the budz up :p LOL
Trash takin for sure!!!! :)

You would need I-beams to support your weak ass stems :p.

@jumpincactus,
Trash talkin` ? Ain`t none of that shit in pot growin`. Just in case I`ll put my boots on though. LOL.

He's got the right idea.

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Very cool! :) Gobble Gobble

I am ready to pull the trigger on the timber 3x3 300w square. Would that be enough to get me through for a little while in a flower only 4x4 tent... and then I can add as budget allows? Or would I be better off just waiting until I can grab two of those at one time

Owning an original SPYDR 600 with my own custom spectrums that developed a primarily white light for both veg and flower, I clicked on their site but could find zero information about which color diodes or wattage they use. $900 for ~ 300w seems pretty high these days

peta1111

peta1111

I see that Timber added some Vero29 V7 kits to their lineup. This is probably a dumb question but curious if anyone has any thoughts about mixing Cree/Citizen/Vero's within their grow space? Is there any benefit to keeping them all the same? 300W of Citizen or 400W of Vero, same price.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Pictures, I got pictures.
Taken on 12/3/16
IMG 0985
IMG 0986
IMG 0987
IMG 0988
IMG 0990
IMG 0991

peta1111

peta1111

Finished my Timber grow light yesterday. I built a 42" linear framework like the one on the Timber site. I'm not much of a builder (the framework construction part) but it actually came out ok considering. Very nice kit and I was surprised at the amount of light it produces. I will post a pic when I get it hung. Waiting for the tent to arrive sometime after Xmas. For now it is sitting precariously on a desk while I get the rest of my stuff prepared for grow #1.

peta1111

peta1111

Good to hear ya got your light together and it works. The next one will look better cause now ya know how to do it. Post a picture of it now s we can all see your build. Good luck with your garden.

Not only will I know how to do it but I will also have better tools! I probably built it in exactly the wrong order too. Oh well.

This morning I sourced my hydro-buckets. Went with (2) 8 gallon square buckets. The 13 gallon buckets looked too tall. Planning on using a Rubbermaid Brute 20gal for the res. Need to source a few more parts and make some room in the basement.

Top Bottom