Time To Join The Crowd

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

they look good! The leaves are praying and the node structure/ distance looks great to. Good Start!

Wow, thank you! :) I'm still reading on what the ideal structure and distance, besides this is my first try with cannabis. I'm more used to growing jade, peppers, sage and the like. (even though jade is a succulent)

Thank you for popping in, keep in touch! :)
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

BTW- forgot to see and write down how tall are. As of early this morning they are 6" tall, and the air movement has definitely help to straightened the girls out. :) Still a little young to use nutes, the soil they are in has PLENTY to start with, so right now just H2O. :)

-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

All ready lol sorry for the late pics, but this is from day16:
Photo on 10 18 16 at 1159 PM
Photo on 10 19 16 at 1203 AM
Photo on 10 19 16 at 1200 AM
Photo on 10 19 16 at 1203 AM 2
Photo on 10 18 16 at 1158 PM
Photo on 10 19 16 at 1201 AM

this was just before bedtime for them, getting and stronger!

That last pic was the best undershot I have ever got to date :)
-Fox

Foxlink

Foxlink

This morning (about 0700), I had to get a quick pic of the baby that started to show her 5 leaf!!
Photo on 10 19 16 at 710 AM

it's still a little early, but most likely her 5th leaves are gonna be show today. ;)
can't wait lol

Foxlink

Foxlink

What kind of training do you plan to do with her? And I forgot, what strain is this?
Right now, it's a HUGE guessing game as to what strain. :( I will be training as needed, strings to hold her down after topping, circulation, etc… I really wish I knew what strain, but I'll have to wait it out lol… patience, Event-san. ;)

Foxlink

Foxlink

What kind of training do you plan to do with her? And I forgot, what strain is this?
Another thing I forgot to bring up; since the babies are pretty solid in small (considering how large can be) pots, the way I'm going to train them with as said string, straps, etc., but I can't drill into those pots. I have built a rickety frame outta bamboo before, but I can take notes as to what I'll need to do from the last one (if you want to check it out, here img_0769-jpg.599585 ) btw, that was a HUGE tomato plant, just one. lol

incogneato

incogneato

Another thing I forgot to bring up; since the babies are pretty solid in small (considering how large can be) pots, the way I'm going to train them with as said string, straps, etc., but I can't drill into those pots. I have built a rickety frame outta bamboo before, but I can take notes as to what I'll need to do from the last one (if you want to check it out, here img_0769-jpg.599585 ) btw, that was a HUGE tomato plant, just one. lol
Tomato cages or a plastic dish under the pot that you can drill into would be a few ways that would help

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm so tired... The Cubs better win this thing as much lack of sleep I'm getting cause of them...

Just match the light to the space and you should be fine. I use t5, for the first couple weeks while in the root spa or for mothers or clones. But soon as I'm ready to veg I move to mh 400w-1050 dimmable.

Everything has its place. I'm trying to super charge my veg for fast growth, or I could probably get away with veg with only t5 but I want them getting the best they can get.. 90 to 110 days is long enough...

Latest posts

Top Bottom