MakinGoo

TK Killer #24
(????)
20141002 173435
20141002 173450
20141002 173506

DAT

DAT

love the dark red brown color on the branches , awesome photo display goo goo , looking real nice as usual representing those awesome skillz of urs.
did you know there is a new song out called Gooey by the Glass Animals? the video is fukin bizarre. all these freaks exchange drops of gooey spit, one at at time, and at the end the last one that gets the spit is the really obsese fat naked chick lying on a couch.LOL

DC105

DC105

Great score Goo, you're always growing some kill brotha!! Did any of you guys ever see that NBK male Obs used? Frostiest male I've seen next to my homie @SodiumSunburn's Stardawg male he calls "the Dude"!!
TK is one of the best OGs around adding one of the best seed strains around to it should be epic .....thinking this one may look similar to JJ's & MoneyMike's I-95 which is TK x Legend OG/Stardawg IX.

What up Symbiote? Yeah that male was frosty @ 14the day of flower. Nice look up. I thought I was the only one that caught that. Lol
I have adub killer and star threat(bomb threat#7 / NBK) to run on deck next.
I noticed from day one he always calls his nbk (star dog ix ) Is that stardawg or his cross using his alien dog? Anyone know?
Best of luck MG! I'm sure those males will produce dank seeds!

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

@DC105, Obs found that NBK male in a pack of Top Dawg/JJ-NYC Stardawg IX!!
I've made, smoked, and seen others crosses using the Stardawg and it is IMO thee best chem in seed form and has proven itself stabile as hell when in & outcrossed, I love JJ's work!!

And Obs!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

love the dark red brown color on the branches , awesome photo display goo goo , looking real nice as usual representing those awesome skillz of urs.
did you know there is a new song out called Gooey by the Glass Animals? the video is fukin bizarre. all these freaks exchange drops of gooey spit, one at at time, and at the end the last one that gets the spit is the really obsese fat naked chick lying on a couch.LOL
Whoa... never heard of that song b4...

Latest posts

Top Bottom