TK Killer

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

TK Killer #44. Pinky

Girl.... super happy my favorite plant is a girl ..
20141013 152602
20141013 152627

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good man. 24 looks to be mostly tk from my view. 44 being mostly tk as well but not as dead on with the leaf pattern as 24. The 75 keep an eye on. My keeper GameChanger x nbk had similar leafs and is out cold. Mega frost like no one's business and all the smell from the GameChanger mom carried over.

Stoked to see you flip these girl doggie!

Also I read you wanted to smack pollen from one of the males on some cookies......COOKIE WHORE!!! :D

DC105

DC105

Hell yeah! I agree! A lot of 3 fingers on #24. Easy to pic out!
They look happy as hell MG!
I like how you are taking ur time to do this right not just chucking.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good man. 24 looks to be mostly tk from my view. 44 being mostly tk as well but not as dead on with the leaf pattern as 24. The 75 keep an eye on. My keeper GameChanger x nbk had similar leafs and is out cold. Mega frost like no one's business and all the smell from the GameChanger mom carried over.

Stoked to see you flip these girl doggie!

Also I read you wanted to smack pollen from one of the males on some cookies......COOKIE WHORE!!! :D
Yea 24 & 44 cuts look dead on like my TK cuts... should b some fire

DC105

DC105

Makin Goo! This will be dankest of the dank! Awesome snag on those beans. Have u seen any of his flowered adub killer or what his bomb threat#7 looks like? (OBS's) I've been searching around on his instagram,but haven't seen it flowered yet. I got those on board next run. Can't wait! Looking great !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom