TK Killer

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 3 flower & it's not lookin good... the plants r happy as fuck but they all look male... even pinky.....Nooooooooo

Its super early & ive been wrong b4 <<<<but usually not!!

If pinky is a boy i'll change his name 2. >> Jesse PinkMan!! LOL & use him 2 breed & try 2 get sumthin back!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Man sorry to her that well hopefully you find a stud male
Its kool... I aint trippin>>>>> this is juss a sign!! Start breeding with what u got & make beans...

A breeder I look up 2 like OBS sells me a pack of beans & there all males >>> is a pure sign 2 me.. there has 2 b a kick ass male in this bunch>>>> I juss got 2 find that Killer..hes here.... he will make killer cross's

How bout Triangle Cookie...LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn, I sure hope not buddy @MakinGoo I'd hang onto them a bit longer, until you know for sure
I had a Casper OG ,that showed male primordia fairly early in veg....
Turned out to be a girl.......;)
Oh no doggie these will not die... I'll take them 2 the safe house 2 fully flower so I can study them.. by Thanksgiving I'll know what cuts 2 hold & witch 1's 2 kill

Im hoping im wrong & I get at least 2 girls..

DC105

DC105

Its kool... I aint trippin>>>>> this is juss a sign!! Start breeding with what u got & make beans...

A breeder I look up 2 like OBS sells me a pack of beans & there all males >>> is a pure sign 2 me.. there has 2 b a kick ass male in this bunch>>>> I juss got 2 find that Killer..hes here.... he will make killer cross's

I'm with ya 100%, I got mucho respect for OBS! I'm looking foreword to whatcha got up ur sleeve!!!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I found mostly males from my pack of dreamkiller91. I have three ladies to work with- one may be special- but the most impressive plant of the lot is a nasty male. Tight nodes, barely any branching, smells like blueberries and vomit. Sometimes we must abide whichever sex the keeper turns out to be.

DC105

DC105

Yeah! NT! Nice! How's internodes? TLC didn't have those when I got mine packs. You ran any of OBS's bomb threat#7? I got it to his NBK I'm gonna pop next!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter

Yes please on the Tri Cookie!!!

Take the sign... The progeny derived from the males you got brewing crossed to your ladies will be fucking unreal... Don't hold back on the orgy, we want to watch. ;)

Definitely hope you get a couple TKK girls to flaunt, ya pimp.

Top Bottom