Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpitXFire

SpitXFire

hahahaha...i was deff thinking the same thing but i didn't want to say anything...when im not sure about something the last thing i do is stick it in my mouth but hey thats just me...lol..im just messing @Pimp T , nothing but love man...no homo
Hahaha, my lack of lady friends shows that apparently the women in my locale also follow this rule...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hahaha, my lack of lady friends shows that apparently the women in my locale also follow this rule...
ahhhh i'm sorry bro, we can kick it some time....the chickens in my hood stay with they mouth open....or you could always take a vacation to florida...yea they got issues but you don't gotta marry em...lol

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

I'm in Florida hahahahaha... It's the craziness... Any women around here thatd have me, I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole how do you say-"ratchet"? Lol maybe I need to take a trip out there

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

wow, taking care of the girls when i am sick is no joke...I have a terrible version of the flu and am a complete mess, shaking in bed covered in sweat and in soooo much pain. just now I had to pry myself away from my bed to mix up a batch of caps bennies ( root and foliar) then managed to get about a gallon in each! I feel like utter death and just hope this goes away by the end of the weekend!=( what a crapy way to finish veg...so sorry for the rant and taking up thead space...be easy my brothers and hope y'all are felling much better then me!

J

jinxjj

Can someone tell me wtf is happening to this plant? It's been in veg it's whole life and I know it's female because I flowered a clone last run but it looks like it's got balls? What's up with these flower/ball things in veg? Do I have a herm on my hands showing early sex signs in veg?

20150409 171349
20150409 171335
20150409 171214
Toaster79

Toaster79

Chill out man! Those are just really old calyxes dying off. Theyre probably brown, am I right? Ive got a mother plant that has those. So no biggie ;).

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Hey guys any ideas on something besides a splint and rooting hormone on a cple splits i got where the branch meets the stalk? i dont have rooting gel yet and the spots where it is i cant put a splint so im hoping maye there is something else i can spray or apply....im 99% sure it will prolly heal on its self but inve im so close to flower i dont want to cause and additional stress...ideas and advice welcome!!! please ans thank you
p.s thanks for the get well thoughts...stll feel like death but it is getting better!
-Respect

sixstring

sixstring

Hey guys any ideas on something besides a splint and rooting hormone on a cple splits i got where the branch meets the stalk? i dont have rooting gel yet and the spots where it is i cant put a splint so im hoping maye there is something else i can spray or apply....im 99% sure it will prolly heal on its self but inve im so close to flower i dont want to cause and additional stress...ideas and advice welcome!!! please ans thank you
p.s thanks for the get well thoughts...stll feel like death but it is getting better!
-Respect

i sometimes break branches on my ladies and i just put some bamboo stakes in the pots and tie off the broken branch so it cant move and they heal and grow fine this way.get well soon bro

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

-Respect
I hear some people use honey, i would personally just duct tape it and it will heal in a matter of days, sometimes overnight, ime anyways.

J

jinxjj

So i had some of this "Humic Acid" stuff laying around and gave it a try. HOLY SHIT! I did one watering and ALL the plants exploded over night! What is the deal with this stuff? Seems like a great additive! I have also been mixing in "Bio Weed" so it might be that stuff to, but either way this combo seems to be a winner for plants in veg. How often should i water with this stuff? Every other water?

sixstring

sixstring

So i had some of this "Humic Acid" stuff laying around and gave it a try. HOLY SHIT! I did one watering and ALL the plants exploded over night! What is the deal with this stuff? Seems like a great additive! I have also been mixing in "Bio Weed" so it might be that stuff to, but either way this combo seems to be a winner for plants in veg. How often should i water with this stuff? Every other water?

humic is safe for daily use in small doses.it helps the plant uptake nutes and helps keep the soil from getting too compacted or helps with aeration.i use it alot :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

No worries bro. Old dried out va
-Respect
u can use organic honey. It's a glue and has antiseptic qualities that will keep bad stuff out. Keep it away from roots though for the same reasons.

Toaster79

Toaster79

I have pine resin avaliable in local garden store. It's trees natural way of healing wounds and it's used with topping the plants to prevent any type of infections. Probably heals much faster too. Well as an former handball player i know of another way of using it. It glues the ball on your hand :D

Top Bottom