Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lazerus00

Lazerus00

YIKES!! This stretch is going to be crazy to contain...lol...Im just gonna roll with the punches and do the best I can.. I envision at the end of the grow it will just be intertwined wall to wall buds with crystals all over the wall and floor and branches stuck to each other and the walls with resin..haha that wouldn't be sooo bad!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@Tnelz
OK brother ! ! !
Now that my Birthday present is here I can officially say We Gots the CBD's Bro
not only do we have have for the crew a whole list of new CBD crosses but One very special Hybrid a 14-16 weeker
I will be starting in the fall.
My babies are sic, from me being gone but I will start posting once I get em up to parr.
@Lazerus00 been crazy kewl watch en your grow Diggin the good vibes....
Super FlyJ Vibes Farmers

Tnelz

Tnelz

@Tnelz
OK brother ! ! !
not only do we have have for the crew a whole list of new CBD crosses but One very special Hybrid a 14-16 weeker
My babies are sic, from me being gone but I will start posting once I get em up to parr.
Super FlyJ Vibes Farmers
Really good to hear j. Give me well us the opportunity to help people on a different level than we have been. I'll call u shortly.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Tnelz
OK brother ! ! !
Super FlyJ Vibes Farmers
Thanks brotha!! Trying not to take it too seriously and have some fun....trying...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

@Tnelz
OK brother ! ! !
Super FlyJ Vibes Farmers

Really good to hear j. Give me well us the opportunity to help people on a different level than we have been. I'll call u shortly.

@Tnelz @FlyinJStable Awesome you guys are doing yer part to help people that really need it!The world needs more people like y'all!! Have a GREAT weekend!!

Toaster79

Toaster79

Oh we are having a great weekend :D

This is my latest work of art:

20150425 132330

20150425 133829

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a few random pics of what I have going on round the homestead. I posted these in Exotic Genetics form under my "getting back in the pink thread" You will have to visit to see what the whole skinny is on tis. Thought I would share some bud shots for those that dont get around to exotics forum. There are 2 phenos one green and one thats called pink, but it sure looks purple to my old eyes. The purple pheno is starting to frost up nicely.

Pink pheno

DSCN0615
DSCN0616
DSCN0617
DSCN0619
DSCN0620
DSCN0621
DSCN0622

Green pheno

DSCN0626
DSCN0623
DSCN0624
DSCN0625

Now lets go out to my herb garden. The strain is Mike and Jasmines "Beyond the Brain" from Manadala.

The strain is called out as mostly sativa but as you will see it looks to be indie dom. However the head to the cured smoke is certainly soaring & cerebral and hard to find a ceiling with it.
Lineage is Columbian Sativa/Haze x Satori P1 (parent line)

This plant is 30 days in veg today.

BTB top down shot
BTB
BTB 1
BTB huge fans
BTB lateral shot
BTB massive fans

Here are a couple of bud shots from the run I did of this strain this winter. Large yeilder for sure.

DSCN0422
DSCN0408

DSCN0469

Phat gurl pheno

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
BTB pheno 1 FatGurl
Here is the last shot of BTB I called this one the Phat Gurl pheno. There were 2 phenos from a pack of 12. Tall and heavy producer and short and squat and ultra heavy producer.

Then on to my regular garden.

BTB pheno 1 FatGurl
Mystery strain
Rosemary
Spearmint
Strawberries
Strawberries1
Thyme
Greek oregano
Heirloom maters in raised bed
Italian oregano

On deck currently I just started 15 Sdubb x Querkle from Hammerhead. In flower I have some beautiful Cornbreads TK x Orig Bubba from the CSI vault in flower and also some Moondawg F2 and TK x Urkle from Loompa. I have some Yetis from Loompa also but they will have to wait I am running out of room and my ole lady aint happy. I have been slowly taking her real estate. Wait till she comes home on Monday and finds out I took her 10 x 10 hobby room. Hey I will ask who's hobby is more important? ganja or quilts...... LOL j/k on that one she would cut my balls off in my sleep if I did that. Peace

The random herb shots are Greek oregano ,Italian oregano, strawberries, rosemary, thyme, peppermint and some heirloom maters.

Last edited:
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang folks....... can not really call myself Jumpin Cactus with out a cactus shot. This is a vertical shot top down of my Golden Barrel Cactus in spring bloom. I have never jumped in it, but suffice to say, I have bumped into it at least 1 time I will admit too.........
Came home from a major dab session when I was still dabbn and scuffed the side of my leg on it.............. Not a good thang!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dang folks....... can not really call myself Jumpin Cactus with out a cactus shot. This is a vertical shot top down of my Golden Barrel Cactus in spring bloom. I have never jumped in it, but suffice to say, I have bumped into it at least 1 time I will admit too.........
Came home from a major dab session when I was still dabbn and scuffed the side of my leg on it.............. Not a good thang!!!!
Well F^^^ me runnin... forgot to post the cactus image. :oops:

DSCN0644

Power OG

Power OG

View attachment 505316 Here is the last shot of BTB I called this one the Phat Gurl pheno. There were 2 phenos from a pack of 12. Tall and heavy producer and short and squat and ultra heavy producer.

Then on to my regular garden.

View attachment 505316 View attachment 505317 View attachment 505318 View attachment 505319 View attachment 505320 View attachment 505321 View attachment 505322 View attachment 505323 View attachment 505324 View attachment 505325

On deck currently I just started 15 Sdubb x Querkle from Hammerhead. In flower I have some beautiful Cornbreads TK x Orig Bubba from the CSI vault in flower and also some Moondawg F2 and TK x Urkle from Loompa. I have some Yetis from Loompa also but they will have to wait I am running out of room and my ole lady aint happy. I have been slowly taking her real estate. Wait till she comes home on Monday and finds out I took her 10 x 10 hobby room. Hey I will ask who's hobby is more important? ganja or quilts...... LOL j/k on that one she would cut my balls off in my sleep if I did that. Peace

The random herb shots are Greek oregano ,Italian oregano, strawberries, rosemary, thyme, peppermint and some heirloom maters.
The TK x Urkle is from CSI Humboldt not Loompa just to clear that up. BTB looks Dank
Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
The TK x Urkle is from CSI Humboldt not Loompa just to clear that up. BTB looks Dank
Respect
@Power OG What ups brother? Always good to have you peek in and set this old mans brain straight. I know thats no easy task. :confused:.......... And upon further CSI inspection you are correct.

Dude I got so much going on right now I dont know up from down. :D Hope all is well down in the bayou. Much love bro.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yeah, Cactusman - that poop is fire! haha j.k.;)
but really, that is some sick nuggage. Love the color on that Pink Skittles pink pheno right there. Looks very very similar to the Pink 2.0 #3 I had going last year. Does she carry a dank smell or that light flowery-berry smell? Great stuff man, keep it coming:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@jumpincactus u got some real fire pooping over there. Impressive. Much respect.!
Muck love bro thanks for the good vibz And all that fire would not even be possible without guys like you....... @Power OG Ex from ExGen and a slew of other farmers I have come to know over the years.:D I got nuthin but love for all you farmer freaks......... LOL Yes I am highly medicated right now. And thats a good thing.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah, Cactusman - that poop is fire! haha j.k.;)
but really, that is some sick nuggage. Love the color on that Pink Skittles pink pheno right there. Looks very very similar to the Pink 2.0 #3 I had going last year. Does she carry a dank smell or that light flowery-berry smell? Great stuff man, keep it coming:)
Verrry berry on both purps. The green phenos are sort of berry but with some fuel notes. And the green phenos are a tad more potent. Yes I remember your PP v2 run. It was epic if I recollect......

Power OG

Power OG

@Power OG What ups brother? Always good to have you peek in and set this old mans brain straight. I know thats no easy task. :confused:.......... And upon further CSI inspection you are correct.

Dude I got so much going on right now I dont know up from down. :D Hope all is well down in the bayou. Much love bro.
Just getting ready to move into a new place. Busy busy. All good though.
Positive Vibes

Top Bottom