Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Is this og special sauce a Kyle kushman product ?
Kyle pushes it yes. He was the original Name behind it. I actually met the guys who make it and they were great. Transparent as hell. Willing to talk and answer questions untill I was satisfied. Unreal product bro. For the record I'm not the biggest kyle Kushmans guy although I Def respect him. Met him as well. Gave me some bud and everything.

SourDank

SourDank

Some new babies just springing to life :) when my basement flooded with testers from Bodhi in there I sent him an email to inform him, and I felt like an asshole. Even though it was nothing that I did, I don't like letting someone like brother B down. Well not only was he understanding but sent me these because of what happened. If only every breeder was like B this canna industry would be a lot better off.

Gorilla Glue #4 x Wookie - x9
Apollo 13 (Gorilla Arm pheno) x Snow Lotus - x10
These will be my first GG4 cross, so I'm extremely excited. And I seen a few people show phenos on IG and they were all beyond dank. And I'm a sativa guy, love me some haze lol. But I do love the Apollo lines because you can get a real nice sativa with a quick bloom time, mixed with the Snow Lotus male should be some super dank. We went 100% on the germ, but B's beans never let me down lol.

I'm gonna try to keep a male of the GG4/Wookie around to make some F2's and crosses for myself/buddies, but I don't know if space will permit unfortunately. But you best believe I'm gonna go to hell and back to get it done :) they're going into cups tonight so I'll be sure to keep you guys updated!

Tnelz

Tnelz

space always permits if you make it...

View attachment 513163 View attachment 513164

speaking of... I'll have some seeds need testin come mid july or so...
Ur a lucky man to test for bodi. If u ever run across some gogi og please hit me up. It's something I can never find. Please continue to show us ur progress bro. Def want to see where u go with the hunt. No question there is some fire in there.

Pimp T

Pimp T

hey if anybody wants a 400w lumatek ballast a 6inch cool tube 6 inch inline 400w mh and hps bulb bundle pm me ill give u a great deal that can't be beat anywhere I dont really feel like goin thru the eBay hassle if I dont have to. I also have a platinum led p300 Ill let go for $100 less than the sale price on the site it covers 3 x 3. I'm cleaning my house top to bottom EVERYTHING MUST GO

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

This Catpiss is off to a nice start... I flipped to 12/12 on the 22nd...

View attachment 513213 View attachment 513214 View attachment 513215
So at this point you know I'm drooling over a real cat piss plant. She's a beauty bro. Seriously thanks for sharing. For those who don't know it's a special plant indeed. A real one is hard to come by. @SeaF0ur much respect for getting some. Love to see where she goes. I'll be at the front of the line if there ever is an s1 floating around. Lol. Awesome looking so far man.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

So at this point you know I'm drooling over a real cat piss plant. She's a beauty bro. Seriously thanks for sharing. For those who don't know it's a special plant indeed. A real one is hard to come by. @SeaF0ur much respect for getting some. Love to see where she goes. I'll be at the front of the line if there ever is an s1 floating around. Lol. Awesome looking so far man.

So theres 3 catpiss cuts...
#1 is just a SSH "catpiss" pheno.... a sativa.
#2 is the SoCal catpiss which is also a sativa.
I have the third. NorCal Catpiss which is an indica. This was renamed and is also the exact same thing as "Pittsburgh Catpiss"
As a carpenter I've had to cut the plywood floors out of a house soo full of cats that the entire floor was soaked through to the point of not being savable... the smell is dead on cat piss... no mistake... its all ammonia.... every tiny leaf...

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/NorCal_Catpiss/Clone_Only_Strains/

I am currently working towards a small S1 preservation run... as well as a cross to GG4

SourDank

SourDank

I have the third. NorCal Catpiss which is an indica. This was renamed and is also the exact same thing as "Pittsburgh Catpiss"
As a carpenter I've had to cut the plywood floors out of a house soo full of cats that the entire floor was soaked through to the point of not being savable... the smell is dead on cat piss... no mistake... its all ammonia.... every tiny leaf...

I am currently working towards a small S1 preservation run... as well as a cross to GG4
Have you tried all the catpiss clones bro? I've only heard great things about em, so can't wait to see what they do for you.

That is a sick chamber you got there man, I'm gonna do my best to save one of them dudes but if not maybe you, @Tnelz , or @Power OG will be able to find some space for a poor homeless guy to crash for a bit. But we'll cross that road when we get there. Definitely excited to see what you do with the catpiss.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Could be amazing. And the indica Cat piss is exactly the one I would want if I had a choice. For the record. Love ssh but it ain't cat piss. Lol. And sativa r cool but much prefer the indica any day of the week.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would love a cat piss in the grow. When I first started growing had no idea of strain just some bag seed my buddy gave me.
Get them off and growing and out of the blue I get a strong cat piss odor .
The Mrs almost made me eliminate the cat before I figured on the plant being the cause ....lol..it stopped like 4 week of flower
And of course I had no idea of clones,was a super pretty pink pistils and cut way to early ..... Live and learn
@SourDank gg/_wookie sounds dank and I agree about bodhi super dude for sure.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

On another note I also have some test beans if anyone's interested . only a few of 2 or 3 strains but looking promising in the off spring so far .
So if anyone has any space and will document them I'd be happy

Shit strains alien OG cush f2 green crack /_arc f1 stock bd1
Caseys cush Casey Jones / #10 aoc f1
@Pimp T pm sent

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

I've not tried them all... I just had to do a shit ton of research when an indica popped up in what I was told was san diego catpiss... turns out it came from the mother garden at rare dankness... and they have both catpiss cuts... this may or may not be mother to their "cougar piss" depending on which one they used... it came 3rd party through a glue trade with a cat I KNOW I got the RD Grape Ape clone used in rd#1 and grape ox from...

Top Bottom