Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

I'd like to suggest a name for that cross: Coast to Coast Sour Diesel. Then, if you find a special individual that keeps you up all night and gives you trippy alien encounters, you can call it the Art Bell pheno, hehe.
I respect that and thank you. Well that's settled. I was going to call it manifest destiny but that just shows I'm a bit of a nerd. Lol. Power and I just talked for a while. I've got to make the cross find a nice male so it will actually be mine then I'll probably do some bxing. In any case I'll def get some beans out to everyone who would want to run some but I have to actually do it first. Lol. On another note I'm just waiting for the brother seafour to get me some stuff then I have a real nice pkg going out to you bro.

Pimp T

Pimp T

Hey I got one of these YIMBY Tumblers for sale if anybodies interested I bought it to help mix soil and never used it. New in box It breaks down small. $60 Bux
Screenshot 2015 11 28 23 25 45

Power OG

Power OG

My 1st cross is complete, so i will have a few packs of testers in next couple of weeks its haven't named the strain yet open to suggestions its Loompa's MasterFoo x Loran's Cannis Azule. MasterFoo is a Master kush/F cut OG/Yeti OG hybrid and Cannis Azule is Chemdog #4 x Blueberry, so it should be a nice and potent,frosty cross. So soon i will see who wants a crack at them.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

You know, I guess I was super lucky my first round bc doing outdoors during the summer and now indoors im fighting with these lil fucking fungus gnats!! The are only interested in half my tent for some reason too, really weird! Anyway I gave them a dose of gnatrol and azamax plus I laced the entire tent with those yellow sticky traps...Making sure to once a week and my insect frass even thou I have any idea if it helps with something like fungus gnats or not....It's not too bad right now and I think I am on top of it enough that I should be able to wipe them out but the thought of them in my tent with the plants makes my skin crawl!!!

Rove beetles love em... I assume you are aware, but for those that arent...

Fungus gnat wings end with the insect. The wing has a Y in the center vein in the wingtip. Landed, they hold their wings flat on their back like a backpack.

Flying root aphids wings extend past the insect noticeably. The wing veins are all straight to the tip. Landed, they hold their wings at angles to their bodies like wasps

from this you should be able to easily tell them apart from just a cursory glance... finding one does not mean the other is not present as well...

Hey so im brewing some of DEM's Natural Mystic foliar spray overnight and I was going to add some neem, karanja, and agsil16h to emulsify but I am not sure if I should add the neem and karanja now and brew with the other stuff over night and just add the agsil16 in the morning to try and emulsify or should I just add the neem and karanja in the morning??
Thinking maybe @SeaF0ur this might be something you would know but please anyone that uses neem and karanja regularly please chime in.....

I premix my agsil into a liquid in advance... put it in a lil cup and add my neem... lil hot water... mix it up to emulsify the neem and I add some drops of dr bonners unscented baby soap... spray immediately...

I reckon if you're using a brewed product, you're really just multiplying microbes... you can inhibit growth potentially by adding items... Id brew the brew and mix it all last minute...

I am however used to getting whole aloe filets and using them that way as a surfectant instead of the soap on occasion... the aloe degrades quite rapidly after being exposed to air so I'm just in the habit of doing things immediately before use...

I respect that and thank you. Well that's settled. I was going to call it manifest destiny but that just shows I'm a bit of a nerd. Lol. Power and I just talked for a while. I've got to make the cross find a nice male so it will actually be mine then I'll probably do some bxing. In any case I'll def get some beans out to everyone who would want to run some but I have to actually do it first. Lol. On another note I'm just waiting for the brother seafour to get me some stuff then I have a real nice pkg going out to you bro.

I'm honored, and already rooting (pun intended) for this cross to be wonderful. As for the beans, your kind-hearted spirit fuels the success of this thread and I feel like the proverbial Xmas coming early. It's curious how the Internet, while impersonal in technology, can nevertheless build sincere fellowships like the one thriving here.

I been slackin cause I had to rebuild my A/C coil, bearing, pulley and clutch plate on my truck... in place...
wasnt tryin to vacuum out the freon... so I had to take out the wheel well and tire to get where I needed to go without actually removing the A/C compressor from the engine... damn thing was dead like my Blazer... I needed at least one runnin... I'll get em out within a day. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll pack em up right now...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Rove beetles love em... I assume you are aware, but for those that arent...

Fungus gnat wings end with the insect. The wing has a Y in the center vein in the wingtip. Landed, they hold their wings flat on their back like a backpack.

Flying root aphids wings extend past the insect noticeably. The wing veins are all straight to the tip. Landed, they hold their wings at angles to their bodies like wasps

from this you should be able to easily tell them apart from just a cursory glance... finding one does not mean the other is not present as well...

I premix my agsil into a liquid in advance... put it in a lil cup and add my neem... lil hot water... mix it up to emulsify the neem and I add some drops of dr bonners unscented baby soap... spray immediately...

I reckon if you're using a brewed product, you're really just multiplying microbes... you can inhibit growth potentially by adding items... Id brew the brew and mix it all last minute...

I am however used to getting whole aloe filets and using them that way as a surfectant instead of the soap on occasion... the aloe degrades quite rapidly after being exposed to air so I'm just in the habit of doing things immediately before use...

I been slackin cause I had to rebuild my A/C coil, bearing, pulley and clutch plate on my truck... in place...
wasnt tryin to vacuum out the freon... so I had to take out the wheel well and tire to get where I needed to go without actually removing the A/C compressor from the engine... damn thing was dead like my Blazer... I needed at least one runnin... I'll get em out within a day. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll pack em up right now...
That's no problem brother. I'll let you know when they land.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

My 1st cross is complete, so i will have a few packs of testers in next couple of weeks its haven't named the strain yet open to suggestions its Loompa's MasterFoo x Loran's Cannis Azule. MasterFoo is a Master kush/F cut OG/Yeti OG hybrid and Cannis Azule is Chemdog #4 x Blueberry, so it should be a nice and potent,frosty cross. So soon i will see who wants a crack at them.
Damn right!!! Sounds super fucking tasty!! You know you can sign my ass up!!!

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
So I'm about to embark on my first breeding project. I've found 2 really nice structured stanky males of west coast sour diesel from med man. I'm def going to cross it into ecsd that's kind of a given. Also Chemdog #4 is def getting nutted on. Lol. I'm going to do it in a closet. My question to you breeders that are around do I have to have intense light on the plants? Like I'm only trying to get a lady or ladies pregnant. Can I just induce flowering under a 4 ft 2 bulb t5 ? Obviously yield would be shit but I don't care I want beans. My next question is kind of stupid but to keep either or both of these males I can continuously clone like I would a female forever or as long as I want right? Last so long as I'm not flowering I don't have to worry about a male dumping pollen right
I'm no breeder but IME the healthiest strongest seeds come from plants that were taken care of as if the beauty of the flowers were just as important as the seedless crop. Take the plants full term and let them get dark, plump and fully ripe. They store much longer and have impeccable germ rates when given optimal attention. That said- I've never even tried flowering under fluorescent lighting

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

thanks for the advice!!! What do you think about amount maybe 1/8 teaspoon or less per qt...then maybe 1/4 teaspoon per gallon?

I think they use a 1/6 teaspoon but it's not that big of deal between 1/6 and 1/8.

hey @SeaF0ur or @Pimp T

Are either of you familiar with malted buckwheat? You think I should bubble it at all or just blend and mix with water and maybe a lil fulvic??...I guess maybe @LadyL.Bean might be able to help me out too...Just wondering bc sometimes with the malted barley i got i do it both ways sometimes just ground up and in water other times i bubble it for 3-4hrs tops...I got that white proso millet malt too and thats about 1cup/5gal....

You can top dress the top soil under mulch or on top the straw; don't matter where. Then just water in the other stuff. Just lightly cover the soil because if it gets thick in spots they get hard clumps forming. Top dressing gives results but the more dramatic results come from brewing.

If you brew it then four hours although I've done shorter brews and it was fine. Add the powder and let it mix in the brewer for a minute so it gets frothy.

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

Hello! Just checking in to say howdy! Been a very busy time with life's responsibility but everything's chugging along. A little slower than I'm used to though. These are at the beginning of week four. There's two with nice poms on them but one plant is just not developing like the others and is half the size poms than others. It was the best one in veg too.

Power OG

Power OG

According to Loran, the father of your cross was originally named "Blue Devil":

From the father side you can use Devil or Dog (or perhaps canine or K9, which is English in the line of the Latin 'Canis'). You could use the "azul" or Blue part too, but it would be misleading if the plant does not actually exhibit that hue.

Meanwhile, the background of Foo Dog is not totally clear according to this post quoting Loompa:

It looks like originally Loompa called it "Foo" as a reference to the Fire OG (as the "foo" in war "foo fighters", an English deformation of "feu", French for fire). So from the mother side you can use Master, Foo or Fire.
Good info, the thE Foo aka FooDog= F-cut OG x Yeti OG so he took the FooDog and crossed it to Master Kush to make MasterFoo, ive spoken to Loompa & Oompa about that and the fire og was the wrong info. So thanks because the info you posted is great @FidelCastro

LadyL.Bean

LadyL.Bean

First pic is the small one and here's another for comparison with one of the bigger ones. These are landrace hybrids of Thai mostly and some other sativas. I'm not getting any trichs yet and usually I have them by the third week so entering wk four and looking a week behind is just strange uncharted territory for me.

masshole61

masshole61

Lady bean, beautiful, lushly green, praying plants!
What's up with the cat box? Whenever I see the straw, I think I'm seeing another buildasoil.com fan. Are you using Cootz mix?
Thanks for sharing, masshole61

shemshemet

shemshemet

@LadyL.Bean

Don't let those plants fool you. Starting off my mangobiche was 2-3 weeks back on my other plants (looks wise). I didn't get trichome forming until week 10-11, when everything else was harvesting.

I'm not sure your thais are as long flowering, but keep an eye on them, and keep them very healthy. I've got some buds in which part of the bud is already dead...I think from one episode of underwatering while on vaca.

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

View attachment 552367
View attachment 552414

First pic is the small one and here's another for comparison with one of the bigger ones. These are landrace hybrids of Thai mostly and some other sativas. I'm not getting any trichs yet and usually I have them by the third week so entering wk four and looking a week behind is just strange uncharted territory for me.
View attachment 552455 View attachment 552455
Everything looks great and thanks for the info!! What are your pots sitting in? kinda looks like they are in big kitty litter boxes....

Tnelz

Tnelz

I'm no breeder but IME the healthiest strongest seeds come from plants that were taken care of as if the beauty of the flowers were just as important as the seedless crop. Take the plants full term and let them get dark, plump and fully ripe. They store much longer and have impeccable germ rates when given optimal attention. That said- I've never even tried flowering under fluorescent lighting
Thanks man. Me either. So with that bit of advice I won't either. I'll go with LEDs instead. Was basically just trying to get it done. However now I see it's actually bigger than just getting it done. I'll do it the right way. I'm not an easy way kind of person. I'll treat this process exactly like I normally would and do what you suggested. Thanks man.

SourDank

SourDank

Good info, the thE Foo aka FooDog= F-cut OG x Yeti OG so he took the FooDog and crossed it to Master Kush to make MasterFoo, ive spoken to Loompa & Oompa about that and the fire og was the wrong info. So thanks because the info you posted is great @FidelCastro
You already know I'll take a crack at em for ya homie, that male has the genetic equivalent of Jessica Biel...I just wanna stick my tongue in her butt...

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Not sure how many of you guys are into glass but i gotta assume a decent bit...... Mickelsen that guy that makes those super dope bullet pendy type dabbers is having awesome prices on his site...i think its a big cartel site...not sure...just scooped up a large, med, and small!!

Top Bottom