Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tnelz

Tnelz

Have a little problem, or I hope it's a little problem. Looks like something eating on my plants.. Can anyone see anything
I can't and if you can't don't really sweat it. Go through the plant really well and if you can't find anything then it's probably nothing. Something going on in the root zone. Happens to me once in a while. A leaf will look like it's being munched but it's not. Someone can probably give you the exact issue but I always hit those plants with a good bacterial tea and the issue goes away.

C

CubbyT

Have a little problem, or I hope it's a little problem. Looks like something eating on my plants.. Can anyone see anything
I already said something about this a few days ago...that's exactly what was going on with our garden this year in sonoma county... It was some kind of microscopic mite but it had 6 legs...we sprayed captian jacks every 6 days instead of 7 and it cleared it right up. But it was the biggest headache it must have been a new invasive species because in 12 years never had anything like it

C

CubbyT

Took some tissue samples to a local nursery and suggested the every 6 days thing. All the new growth is stunted sometimes with purpke veins right leading you to think its a nute def

C

CubbyT

We swore that it was a root problem but after taking it to a nursery the head guy took one look and said mites. And tried to find them but couldnt then said the reproductive rate was every seven days.

C

CubbyT

We swore that it was a root problem but after taking it to a nursery the head guy took one look and said mites. And tried to find them but couldnt then said the reproductive rate was every seven days.
Never really got a good look at 40x but im sure they were there

C

CubbyT

Never really got a good look at 40x but im sure they were there
We also used vermicompost tea(which while its really good and locally sourced and the only omri certified vermicompost in the country i still think the mites came from there. Im trying to get him to use voodoo juice and tarantula instead maybe get pure worm castings to top dress) and actinovate

C

CubbyT

We also used vermicompost tea(which while its really good and locally sourced and the only omri certified vermicompost in the country i still think the mites came from there. Im trying to get him to use voodoo juice and tarantula instead maybe get pure worm castings to top dress) and actinovate
But the captian jacks is the cure all. Never had to use oils like neem since getting the most out of captian

lemons

lemons

I've read that the cinnamon scent is super offensive to insects, so picked up a couple packs of cinnamon incense. Let's see if it doesn't do the whole house some good once the cold arrives.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

I've read that the cinnamon scent is super offensive to insects, so picked up a couple packs of cinnamon incense. Let's see if it doesn't do the whole house some good once the cold arrives.
Also peppermint. I dont know what the applications are cannabis wise but we have pets and we use dr.bronners peppermint soap to help get rid of bugs

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

So i am just curious if anybody knows...Does the stuff that is in Gnatrol and Microbe Lift BMC that kills fungus gnat larvi also kill something like nematodes that you can water in?? Or is that stuff SOLELY for killing fungus gnat larvi?

C

CubbyT

I believe gnatrol is chill but i never had much success with it...just kind of controled the fly populations. I have had better luck battling the gnats with strong compost tea/ top dressing with fresh soil or compost and doubling down on the mych fungus... Gnatrol i believe is just a bacteria but even so i never liked over population of a single bacteria in soil. Its all about that perfect balance of protozas, bacteria, nematodes and fungus....

C

CubbyT

So i am just curious if anybody knows...Does the stuff that is in Gnatrol and Microbe Lift BMC that kills fungus gnat larvi also kill something like nematodes that you can water in?? Or is that stuff SOLELY for killing fungus gnat larvi?
I have never had it kill nematodes how ever usually my nematode numbers are low to non existant if the gnats are around. I used gnatrol years ago and didnt use it to much then.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Holy shit the pages on this thread fly by like wildfire!
Just wanted to share a pic of results from the trim tray.
The blob on the left is unheated,the one on the right was the result of having the press under my arm for two minutes.
It will knock yer dick in the dirt...period.Loving the trim tray!Woot! ;)
IMG 20151226 184104582

Edit,btw the screen micron is 150 for those interested.It's perfect.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Holy shit the pages on this thread fly by like wildfire!
Just wanted to share a pic of results from the trim tray.
The blob on the left is unheated,the one on the right was the result of having the press under my arm for two minutes.
It will knock yer dick in the dirt...period.Loving the trim tray!Woot! ;)
View attachment 558204
Edit,btw the screen micron is 150 for those interested.It's perfect.
The weight of each is 1 3/4 on left,1/2gram on right.Smoked one bowl the other night of lemon cookies with some shavings of the darker and it blew our heads off.One small bowl,three people,we were done.Done like stick a fork in us.

Top Bottom