Tnelz thread about whatever!

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Agardens

I'll send you a few cuts of some fire to grow out so you can give him a couple and take half his harvest
Haha right lol I need to get a hold of some of my own cuts I really don't wanna depend on him for clones

Cilantrillo

Cilantrillo

I can have an infestation of fungus gnats without overwatering because I live in a high density fungus gnat area. Lol
They are everywhere around my house and I can't keep them out of my garden.
I use a mechanical barrier method.
I encase the lower holes on my pots in smart pots and I top my soil with a layer of weedblock landscape fabric an gnatgnix mixed 20:1 with diamataceous earth. View attachment 559801
Gnat Nix. Hell yeah!

drewski85

drewski85

i believe it would be directly related to the size of your canopy and how much you can control your temps

Very nice.i hope to see u post pics o that on the bodhi thread once its filled out.bodhi has says the bubbashine mom used in bt is his favorite cut o weed.and with all the cuts he has thats gotta mean something.

Hello Gentlemen,

It's been a while! Life's been crazy, moved to a legal state, and scored a killer job in the Vancouver, WA area.

So on that note, I wanted to drop in and tell you guys about a product we're looking to bring to market in Oregon and Washington (to start with, willing to expand to other markets after initial market review). We're looking to connect with several dispensary owners and/or growers to discuss this product, and for them to test it as we build it out so we provide exactly what is needed. Details will be disclosed to interested parties only as we're still in the initial phases of research.

In exchange for the input and testing, we have a very generous offer lined up for those who participate. If you are interested, or know of someone who might be, please reach out to me in a message and I'll connect you with my business developer who will hash out the details with you. Thanks for any network connections you guys can offer!

One Love,
tobh

So... nutrition is what's lacking and what will cure this child's cancer? Huh.
good to see some familiar names still on the thread. Hope everyone is doing well. I guess the captain left the ship?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Cause you tagged me @drewski85 :) hope all is well bro.

Some forum cookies day 45....

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I hope all is well with you and yours. That forum looks solid. Have you had the animal or thin mint gsc? If so, which do you prefer?

All is well here bro! Glad to hear you and yours is well bro! Thanks, yea I've had both and I like thin mints better but that's just me.

How's it going fellas? Still looking real nice up here.

It's going bro! Glad to see yea around too!

Tnelz

Tnelz

@logic thanks for locking that announcement. thanks for the welcome as well. Looks pretty good around here still. good job keeping things together man.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well , well , well, Look what the cannabis winds of change blew in. LOL How the Fokk are you man. Good to see you. Whats cooking man?
Hey brother nice to see you. went through some serious life changes and honestly came out the other side much better than ever. with my fucking soulmate and finally getting up and running again. lot more space in my own house life is just good man. great hearing from u. I'll be posting pics and stuff soon. really glad ur still around brother.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Man you just don't know how good it is to hear that :D You had the most rocking thread on the Farm and you just went pooof. Good to hear your well and still kickin azz broski. This place is a bit of a ghost town of a lot of the old faces you were used to. But hell we are still here right??? Peace

Top Bottom