tobh goes swimming Dutch style

• Thread starter tobh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tobh

tobh

Supporter
Last heavy defoliation of this run, took everything that was still under the screen off, pulled any sucker branches and super light green growth as well. Cleaned up the top a bit so that the light penetrates a bit further seeing as the stretch put everything up at damn near light level.

The girls drank nine gallons since Thursday, which has me dreaming of an automated system for fill, feed and pH. I'll be doing another change out tomorrow evening most likely.

PXL 20210124 004315022

PXL 20210124 005452116

PXL 20210124 005457840

PXL 20210124 005504038

PXL 20210124 005514191

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Quick update, just finished a res change out and figured I'd throw up some pics. Added a bit of h2o2 for the interim, I haven't made it to any big box stores yet to grab some southern ag, so this'll have to do for now. Thirsty bitches right now, it's difficult to keep up as well as I should be. Water and ppm's droppin, pH staying relatively stable, dropping slightly as well as they chug.

Will be starting up the MOAB again probably on Feb 13, and run it for a couple weeks, then drop feed to 1/4 strength depending how they're ripening up.

As of now, looking at a harvest window between March 6th and March 13th. Not hard set, but at this point that's a general projection.

PXL 20210126 211640697MP

PXL 20210126 211650706

PXL 20210126 211654418

PXL 20210126 211712179

PXL 20210126 211718485

PXL 20210126 211728489

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Quick update, just finished a res change out and figured I'd throw up some pics. Added a bit of h2o2 for the interim, I haven't made it to any big box stores yet to grab some southern ag, so this'll have to do for now. Thirsty bitches right now, it's difficult to keep up as well as I should be. Water and ppm's droppin, pH staying relatively stable, dropping slightly as well as they chug.

Will be starting up the MOAB again probably on Feb 13, and run it for a couple weeks, then drop feed to 1/4 strength depending how they're ripening up.

As of now, looking at a harvest window between March 6th and March 13th. Not hard set, but at this point that's a general projection.

View attachment 1084439
View attachment 1084440
View attachment 1084441
View attachment 1084442
View attachment 1084443
View attachment 1084444
you'll have so much fun trimming 😉

tobh

tobh

Supporter
you'll have so much fun trimming 😉
I was thinking about this, and since my ol lady learned all about trim hell last round, that I'd recruit one of the kids next door to come help and I'll give em some weed lol am not looking forward to this trim session.

But this might be the last grow for a few months. I'm looking to buy a house in the next few months (maybe even the one I'm in) and I don't want to be mid-run and have to dismantle a hydro system with mini trees to either have an inspector come through here or move to a new house. A few other variables are in the mix right now which will dictate if that will even happen, but I gotta start planning for it to happen now.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I was thinking about this, and since my ol lady learned all about trim hell last round, that I'd recruit one of the kids next door to come help and I'll give em some weed lol am not looking forward to this trim session.

But this might be the last grow for a few months. I'm looking to buy a house in the next few months (maybe even the one I'm in) and I don't want to be mid-run and have to dismantle a hydro system with mini trees to either have an inspector come through here or move to a new house. A few other variables are in the mix right now which will dictate if that will even happen, but I gotta start planning for it to happen now.
lol, just get the inspector high along the way

tobh

tobh

Supporter
tobh can! i'm sure he is excited for the first few branches so he can take pictures to brag about those massive cola's he creates 🤣
Hey it may be short, but it sure is skinny... well, that's at least what i tell the ladies haha
I hope you get the right conditions for your current house; seems like it may be the easiest option.
That had been the game plan for the past couple years, but my landlord is starting to be a bit fucky about the asking price, and for what they're asking, I can get double the house with a little less land. The place I'm at isn't bad, but it was built in 1960, and isn't big enough for my growing family. It would work for maybe a couple more years before I have to do some serious expansion on it, or sell and move anyways. So it's all kind of a toss up right now. Keep what I have and make it grow with us, or get what we'll need and move.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Damn weather. It started snowing, and I had to turn off the dehumidifier. Humidity plummeted to 29% as soon as it started. Tf is that about?!

Barometric pressure is weird mkay. Only thing I can think would've caused the humidity shift.

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

woohoo! that's the best compliment I've received in a while! makes me feel like i know wtf i'm doing or something lol
don't be flattered tobh, its cuz i never get those types of compliments so im just gon tell ppl who see my computer that its my grow. 😂
jkjk good work bud, keep it up!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
don't be flattered tobh, its cuz i never get those types of compliments so im just gon tell ppl who see my computer that its my grow. 😂
jkjk good work bud, keep it up!
haha do it to it. I'll tell people it's your grow too 😉

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

got distracted and didn't even read the text. What dose do you usually use for 35%? I usually use 3ml/gal for 29% h202, was curious what the dosage you would use for 35% since I do have some of that lying around once i run out.

Top Bottom