Try # Well Crap Been So Many Lost Count

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Can someone chime in about what I mentioned earlier on cellular rupture caused by lack of nutrients and over drinking water. I coulda sworn I read that somewhere here on a good link.
Basically it said once a plant went from having an adiquite diet of nutrients to a lack of in a hurry the plant would absorb excessive water seeking said nutes and thus causing the cellular rupture. I looked for a minute but got bored sorry... anyways can I get a sencond on that otherwise I might need to cut back the pot!
I have not read anything about that. But if you do find the article, etc, i would be interested in reading it..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah man I'm just happy that I know this now rather than later. Funny, I've only been using the site a short while, and already I've been given a revolutionary (to me) piece of info. It's why this site rules man!
Dan i keep it real with you... Cause thats all i know..
What got me on to you was i seen you posting on several different threads, GIVING INFO, and it was apparent that you were misinformed on a thing or 2. And lately we have had some wield encounters with new members, young pretty girls, ppl asking me if their plant looks healthy and its a seedling that done twisted in a circle 17 inches tall with one set of true leaves..
So im asking myself, is he misinformed, is he leo purposely trying to fuck someones grow up, or is he one of them ppl that read a weeks worth of online bullshit and start giving advice like he Dr Mcskunk... either way op has been here fighting for her plants and i know she is not leo, so i got her back.. Sorry if i come off harsh, thats not my intention..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What got me on to you was i seen you posting on several different threads, GIVING INFO, and it was apparent that you were misinformed on a thing or 2. And lately we have had some wield encounters with new members, young pretty girls, ppl asking me if their plant looks healthy and its a seedling that done twisted in a circle 17 inches tall with one set of true leaves..
So im asking myself, is he misinformed, is he leo purposely trying to fuck someones grow up, or is he one of them ppl that read a weeks worth of online bullshit and start giving advice like he Dr Mcskunk... either way op has been here fighting for her plants and i know she is not leo, so i got her back.. Sorry if i come off harsh, thats not my intention..
And its forgotton.. We move on and learn together. We are a team.. Team thc farmer and we win every day here with the freedom this site afforded all of us and will you..

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah I got some misinformation to be honest. I heard that you treat coco the same as soil when it comes to flushes. Obviously this is BS. I would never want to ruin someone else's grow so, yeah, basically I'll double check the facts in future. What's with the Leo guy you mentioned?

dan1989

dan1989

Yeah I got some misinformation to be honest. I heard that you treat coco the same as soil when it comes to flushes. Obviously this is BS. I would never want to ruin someone else's grow so, yeah, basically I'll double check the facts in future. What's with the Leo guy you mentioned?

It's early days yet but in time when I get more pics uploaded you'll see I'm no fake grower.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

leo...... Law enforcement officer....

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and like always we got of tack still at the same point as I was when I started this thread lol did not even flush my plants people bc im being pulled all over the place with

im way more lost now then I was 12 hours a go think I even lost more hair from pulling it out lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

and like always we got of tack still at the same point as I was when I started this thread lol did not even flush my plants people bc im being pulled all over the place with

im way more lost now then I was 12 hours a go think I even lost more hair from pulling it out lol
Sorry tinder, im afraid that you will never get them back healthy like you want. You may make it to harvest with some smoke, but you really need to get ready for your next run... Clones, seeds...... you did clone her right?

Wisher619

Wisher619

You really get that happening on here? That's heavy man...
I have never heard it happening here but it is always possible.....and because someone is female dose NOT mean that cant grow or dont know whats up

I am not speaking for Event.....but I Personally do not believe he was trying to bash on female

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Im not really trying to fix them in just trying to find out why but that seems harder then growing them at this point

I know they ant coming back they never do after the yellowing starts it don't quit tell I harvest

dan1989

dan1989

Sorry Tinder...my bad...i was wrong... Glad you didn't listen to the wrong person (me)... That's what I did... These guys really know their stuff... Think I'm gonna reset everything I thought I knew and start over fresh. The one good piece of advice I can give you that you can trust is... Listen to these guys...i will.

dan1989

dan1989

I have never heard it happening here but it is always possible.....and because someone is female dose NOT mean that cant grow or dont know whats up

I am not speaking for Event.....but I Personally do not believe he was trying to bash on female

I don't think anybody here is ignorant enough to say females can't grow...i read some of seamaidens threads and wow...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

NO... I didnt mean it in that form. I meant that several things have happened to me, one was a girl posting a pic about whats this thing in the middle of my new seedling. Come to find out its the new flower :( Seemed fishy. Then i get a message asking if the plant looks healthy. Im not used to private messages and then i look at the pic and its a seedling that grew in a circle a bout a foot tall. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE.
And then you came out of nowhere with the hash in joint, to flush coco with plain water..
I just thought we were getting infiltrated i guess...
but im a father of 4 daughters... Very respectful towardss the ladies, and am positive that thier is many female growers who would put me in my spot...

dan1989

dan1989

You guys live in a totally different growing world over there don't forget...a lot of medical growers... Here in the UK it's still underground... You could almost say its taboo... We have only had hydro shops that aren't online for a few years... Not to say there aren't people who grow and sell to sick people etc...i know there is... But I smile when I read about people saying their house has a 40 plant limit or whatever... Here the limit is 0 :)

Top Bottom