Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

16 days into bloom, Ok so 1 golden ticket has shown its sex( male), the other 3 are coming along hoping for atleast 2 females, I'll give them a few more days to show ! After giving them a feeding of BIO-FLORET 1ml /1liter water to boost them , the other 3 are 2 white blaze & 1 golden ticket! @Ecompost , @Moto ,

Moto

Moto

16 days into bloom, Ok so 1 golden ticket has shown its sex( male), the other 3 are coming along hoping for atleast 2 females, I'll give them a few more days to show ! After giving them a feeding of BIO-FLORET 1ml /1liter water to boost them , the other 3 are 2 white blaze & 1 golden ticket! @Ecompost , @Moto ,

Bummer on the male. Maybe you will get lucky and the rest will be female. :D

They look great bud.. Your plants have been looking amazing :D.. make sure to take out bomb og for a good dinner for all her hard work :P

Moto

Moto

Moto

Sweet Bell Pepper From Seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

Plant has been doing great.. No issues to date.. I am transplanting into my usual 5 gal nursery pot and then she will be hitting the great outdoors in these nice 90F+ days.. Hot as ever

20160708 183229

Bio Media Pro-Dusting
Root Better-Dusting
Bio-Balance Media-Drench
Bio-Hydrate- Drench
Stir well on your Drench due to the powder in BBM (Bio Balance Media)..
If in Soil-Less Media.. I will drop a few ph down drops down only due to the spike in ph water due to BBM..
If in Soil the clay will buffer it out no worries.. :)

It's not required it will just help ensure you get the most out of your products.. Otherwise if you don't have a ph pen you can use Bio-Balance Foliar on a Bi-Weekly or Weekly application..

20160708 182300

Now just a waiting game.. :)

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

Bummer on the male. Maybe you will get lucky and the rest will be female. :D

They look great bud.. Your plants have been looking amazing :D.. make sure to take out bomb og for a good dinner for all her hard work :p

Moto
Oh i am brother, as soon as i get a few days off! We r gonna paint the town red, yup redbulls & popcorn an stay up til midnight party time lol

Moto

Moto

Cherry Red Large From Seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

WAR ON THE FARM!!!

LOL.. This dude is a bastard.. He got moved with a stick away from my area.. I know he eats my plants and that was enough to piss me off..

He said NOM NOM NOM

20160708 193035

Glad I found him early.. Dude is pissed spinning circles throwing up on my dam plant with my own plant contents.. What a shithead.. You c an see he wasn't fucking around with his eating. The war was on..

20160708 193214

Aftermath.. Thank god I keep an eye on my plants.. LOL I am not much one to kill things so he got moved far away..

20160708 193443

Moto

Moto

Moto

Sweet Heart Cherry Tree
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

Well she has came out of dormancy and doesn't give a shit who knows.. LOL.. Exploding in growth

Cool Close up of new growth.. Looking Good! :D

20160708 194026

Cool Shot of how much she has grown since coming out of dormancy

20160708 192858

Moto

Moto

Cherry Red Large From Seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

Uh oh.. Finally almost there.. :D NOM NOM.. My girl been drooling I know it.. LOL

Pipe Cleaners for Style Points as usual.. :D

20160708 194613

Uhh I think she wants to produce Tomatoes LOL

20160708 194631

Moto :)

Moto

Moto

GG#4 Random Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix

Here is da glue fresh into flower.. No health issues and remember any marks on the leaves are Nano Breathe. :) 4 gallon nursery pot as usual.. :)

She Fat and Happy :D LOL

20160706 164333

Lol almost looks like she is watching me.. Creepy hahaha

20160706 164353

Happy Growing Friends

Moto

Moto

Verona Tomato From Seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Coming along fantastic.. No issues to date and she has been put through normal abuse.. Waiting on storms to clear to put her outdoors then NOM NOM in time.. :D

With Her Old Solo Cup from Transplant.. LOL

20160709 164410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom