• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Tabasco Lowes plant
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

LOL she is growing great now.. After the incident shortly after receiving her and it going through massive storms and wind.. Literally broke her stems clean off but a few nodes.. Poor girl is happy now..

20160709 174855

Moto

Moto

Poblano Lowes Plant
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

I SAID PPPPPPPPOBLANO.. :D First time growing all these of course so I get excited seeing them.. No health issues to date just got to keep an eye for any pesky outdoor bugs.. :D

Like that Fucking leaf that got snacked on below.. LOL.. Pipe Cleaner supports with Bamboo for the high wind areas I live in.. ;)

20160709 174735

Full Body Shot of the Beast.. :D

20160709 174828

Moto

Moto

Red Bell Pepper from seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Man this thing needs to hurry up and turn red.. Fat as ever and just wants me to eat it right up.. Thank god I am not relying on this for survival, but I bet it will be tasty :D

20160709 174817

Red B doesn't play on reproducing.. LOL.. Money shot on babies

20160709 174811

Moto

Moto

GG#4 Mother Plant
Better Organix

Pro Mix Media

Well all I can say is she is one huge bitch.. LOL.. She would have to be cut down for me to flower her.. I will put her in the flower room soon.. :D 4 gallon nursery pot beast.. HAHAH

Top Down

20160709 165508

Another Angle for your viewing pleasure.. LOL :D

20160709 165519

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Ecompost

Ecompost

Sweet Bell Pepper From Seed
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled

Plant has been doing great.. No issues to date.. I am transplanting into my usual 5 gal nursery pot and then she will be hitting the great outdoors in these nice 90F+ days.. Hot as ever

View attachment 614707

Bio Media Pro-Dusting
Root Better-Dusting
Bio-Balance Media-Drench
Bio-Hydrate- Drench
Stir well on your Drench due to the powder in BBM (Bio Balance Media)..
If in Soil-Less Media.. I will drop a few ph down drops down only due to the spike in ph water due to BBM..
If in Soil the clay will buffer it out no worries.. :)

It's not required it will just help ensure you get the most out of your products.. Otherwise if you don't have a ph pen you can use Bio-Balance Foliar on a Bi-Weekly or Weekly application..

View attachment 614709

Now just a waiting game.. :)
if your adding BBM to hydro, you might want to drop out the Floret or K feeds so you dont overload the system with K and drive out your exchangeable Cal/Mag. I aint saying add cal mag to soil, I mean your plant might struggle to get it if we add too many K cations esp when the plant itself adds extra H+ along with that getting split from our water.
I would look at using Bio balance Foliar if running through the media in soil-less, this will help keep the pH lower and so keep access to other cations like Cal mag up. You will lose Ca and Mg oh and Fe once pH climbs due to cation media overload. Aiming for 6.0-6.4 would keep everything happy.
Soil-less media requires more attention is paid to the K levels and H levels. Using BBM can be a great tool to maintain ideal levels of K between primary base feeds and the product works to Chelate available Calcium so preventing it binding to Phosphates for example.
Calcium is always a problem, this is because there is loads of it, esp in soils, the plants themselves use lots of water, so draw in lots of calcium which then hangs around the roots where it quickly becomes a pest in poor pH conditions.

Moto

Moto

if your adding BBM to hydro, you might want to drop out the Floret or K feeds so you dont overload the system with K and drive out your exchangeable Cal/Mag. I aint saying add cal mag to soil, I mean your plant might struggle to get it if we add too many K cations esp when the plant itself adds extra H+ along with that getting split from our water.
I would look at using Bio balance Foliar if running through the media in soil-less, this will help keep the pH lower and so keep access to other cations like Cal mag up. You will lose Ca and Mg oh and Fe once pH climbs due to cation media overload. Aiming for 6.0-6.4 would keep everything happy.
Soil-less media requires more attention is paid to the K levels and H levels. Using BBM can be a great tool to maintain ideal levels of K between primary base feeds and the product works to Chelate available Calcium so preventing it binding to Phosphates for example.
Calcium is always a problem, this is because there is loads of it, esp in soils, the plants themselves use lots of water, so draw in lots of calcium which then hangs around the roots where it quickly becomes a pest in poor pH conditions.

Thanks as always buddy. I added this to my notes and will use Bio Balance Foliar for my soil less media initial drench.

Lmao I aint saying add cal mag hahahha...

Orcaman

Orcaman

Great looking veggies, and mj! Just harvested our first jalapeno of the season nice and red. Thank you for voting for me in the picture of the month. It's a close one! I'm only two votes behind this morning with today the last day of voting.
Here's to a good Sunday!:)

Moto

Moto

Great looking veggies, and mj! Just harvested our first jalapeno of the season nice and red. Thank you for voting for me in the picture of the month. It's a close one! I'm only two votes behind this morning with today the last day of voting.
Here's to a good Sunday!:)

Your welcome friend.. I hope some friends and I may of been able to help some.. :D

Thanks for the kind words.. I am getting quite excited and ready for them to get ripe etc.. On a plus note none of the local deer haven't tried to eat them yet.. hahaha :D they must not like my dog WOOT.

Hope you have a good day also :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom