Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

ohhh an ohh, I sorry if this out of line but we been havin so much damn zucchini that the misses been makin new shit with it. Have u ever had pumpkin roll? OMFG THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS AWESOME, it's a zucchini roll stead of pumpkin

I have never tried Zucchini or Pumpkin roll.. After I get my first harvests I will be testing and trying a lot of new things.. :D I didn't have much variety of food growing up. ;)

That looks amazing.. After I start getting some harvests in I will definitely try something like this.. :D Thanks for sharing.. I will be hitting you up for help I am sure on how to make things like that.. hahahaha

Moto

Moto

Moto

yes it is, big fish up here an I backpack the river trails an fish...my equipment is what I carry..

Hell yeah man.. Always good to see people getting out and enjoying nature.. So many people get far too caught up in life etc.. That is why I love growing so much.. Brings me peace and joy and I never worry about how much time it takes to get the job done.

I already know you got some big fish photo.. lets see it.. LOL Heard about them fisherman stories.. hahaha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Hell yeah man.. Always good to see people getting out and enjoying nature.. So many people get far too caught up in life etc.. That is why I love growing so much.. Brings me peace and joy and I never worry about how much time it takes to get the job done.

I already know you got some big fish photo.. lets see it.. LOL Heard about them fisherman stories.. hahaha
I get lucky sometimes yea

WP 20150606 11 35 19 Pro
Wp ss 20160710 0004
Moto

Moto

salmon. That's y I use the spider line in the river. You have to cut it usually b4 itll snap. An I can't have a big pile cause it's to tight in the river so I go a lil smaller (that's what she said) an use a stronger line. Bastards are strong.

LOL.. Sounds like you are getting some nice and fresh food.. hahaha Sounds like some good times fishing.. I never caught much when I went.. LOL

That amp 039 s what she said o 1317033

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

the best part for me is being on my own schedule, I can come n go as I please, eat whenever, hell sometimes not even fish, just explore, I spooked a black bear one time so that has slowed down to a minimum as I'm not one for guns anymore. So I guess it's the Freedom aspect of it that capitalizes it for me.

Moto

Moto

the best part for me is being on my own schedule, I can come n go as I please, eat whenever, hell sometimes not even fish, just explore, I spooked a black bear one time so that has slowed down to a minimum as I'm not one for guns anymore. So I guess it's the Freedom aspect of it that capitalizes it for me.

I understand that completely.. I use to be in a office almost everyday doing the grind.. ;)

Once you get the freedom and start living life to the fullest there is no going back.. IMO

I live in a wooded area also we don't really see much of any black bears.. We just have bad coyote issues and those dam raccoon's are evil little fuckers that will go through anything to get into a trash bag.. LOL

Caught the little shit chewing through my plastic trash can.. I am not one to kill animals so I got my dog to scare him off.. He hasn't been back since.. Thank God :D

Moto

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

they eat em round here. Beavers mess up my area, they trap the hell out of them, ha ha I ate bbq beaver last year for first time. An tried on a beaver cap. Not for me. An I was never one for the office. I went a different route, saw things an did some things for causes i didn't agree with, it's a wrap now. Different as a result so I guess it worked out other than the memories. Life is good now, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom