Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

as your plant pulls hard on P in or around weeks 3-6 mate, it releases lots of H+ ions in to the media, constant application of Potassium high feeds increase the rate of positive ions, this overwhelms the negative charge of soils and media like coco, peat etc etc etc. This is the root cause of all pH climb in late bloom, it is hard to manage in high intensity growing situations but if you want your pH to come down, feed only Anions and lower the input pH range of the solution.
The best option other than having a healthy colonies of both -/+ microbes like bacillus, psuedomonas and mycos, which would begin to store any free ions like the H+ ions, our plants spits out when they consume a P- ion for example, on their tiny bodies, using them as food for themselves, and thus preventing them interfering with the balance of current in our media which is the root cause of pH swings.
Ever changing plant requirements mean we can get the reverse, so where we have an acidic condition, our plant spits out OH- ions which again saturate the media if there is insufficient biology and or humates to scavenge those items of ions added to the soil system by the plant and us the grower.
Everything should be seen as 1 in 1 out mate, its all balance of systems and dont forget, plant balance, is not the same as media balance. The plant does not care less if the media already has an abundance of Cations in the space, it will spit out regardless. Its only care is balancing itself.
Now the media needs help to manage the ions the plants spits out or otherwise these accumulate and get things out of balance, once the media goes out of balance, the plant cant get what it wants anymore, but this is a failure of soil system management eg, not maintaining those things that mop up the garbage. Adding more biology and constantly adding Bio Balance Foliar and More Root Better will help purge the free ions, and help prevent them becoming an issue.

Know this simple truth mate, plants work in cycles of days, and this data of instruction on what to do when is in the DNA of all plant cells. The plants' nucleus directs life processes based on a simple instruction manual that says do this on day 1, this on day 2 this on day 21 bloom for example. If we miss feed our plants, this simply means we do something that has lost the track of the plants innate biological instruction manual, and our media tolerance is low, eg we have low biology, poor humate content, high salt levels, low air rates, then we quickly develop problems. The art of container growing under high intensity set ups is no joke nor is it a small feat when we make it to the end having never seen an issue.
We can do everything we knew worked, get one unruly child and our whole program is questioned. Be sure you have it right mate, you cant win with every plant. But we can learn how to spot when the problem might have appeared and this will help guide us tomorrow to be better. Nothing is every really so perfect all plants be unequal LOL
Bio Balance Foliar and Bio Hydrate will help. Anytime before day 21 bloom you can add Bio Root Juice, we will add this to the store shortly but i will see if Alan has the samples. i did have some but the guys gave them out when i was in greece...gah so I am waiting on him getting new ones ready for you all the try :)
Great info doggy

Moto

Moto

Cherry Red Large
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

MAN DOWN!!!!!!!.. LOL the wind can get pretty extreme when storms are coming in.. So they get to stop drop and roll literally.. All groovy.. Just stress testing them.. LOL

20160707 085421

Oh and some Sunshine and Clouds.. :)

20160707 092423

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Cherry Red Large
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

MAN DOWN!!!!!!!.. LOL the wind can get pretty extreme when storms are coming in.. So they get to stop drop and roll literally.. All groovy.. Just stress testing them.. LOL

View attachment 614302

Oh and some Sunshine and Clouds.. :)

View attachment 614304
down fall for containers brother,,thats why i depend on home depot buckets,lmao wish i had a dime for every grower i seen usig them,has your [plot for there final home] been looking okay,been couple weeks since you put all that hay out been expecting a pi of it turned showing progress

Moto

Moto

down fall for containers brother,,thats why i depend on home depot buckets,lmao wish i had a dime for every grower i seen usig them,has your [plot for there final home] been looking okay,been couple weeks since you put all that hay out been expecting a pi of it turned showing progress

Nothing is getting planted into the ground this year because of family land disputes besides my tree's on my small section of my area.. :) I plan to transplant them to permanent home soon :).. This is simply for me testing and being able to grow these beautiful plants.. :) I enjoy doing things like this.. But yeah I should of put in lowes containers I agree.. LOL.. Dam 5 gal containers.. Maybe I will do transplant into bigger containers who knows.. hahahaha

Great Idea though :)

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Lowes Cherry Red Tomato
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

Using the grass to help block the heat on my block containers.. :) that is why I am letting it grow up around them.. :D

20160707 092008

Top View she is getting big quick.

20160707 092014

Some New Flowers :)

20160707 092023

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Nothing is getting planted into the ground this year because of family land disputes besides my tree's on my small section of my area.. :) I plan to transplant them to permanent home soon :).. This is simply for me testing and being able to grow these beautiful plants.. :) I enjoy doing things like this.. But yeah I should of put in lowes containers I agree.. LOL.. Dam 5 gal containers.. Maybe I will do transplant into bigger containers who knows.. hahahaha

Great Idea though :)
bro proff is in the pudding ,you tweaked,if it were me they would have there legs already spread out,damn the other stuff,plant them on your spread,,bro you done got good,and you could even line them bitches 20 long and wide ,raise them in big pots sell them healthy bitches,just saying dont be side tracked from your goal,besides ive seen your section them animals would love to have them,the strongest survive bro,even with them browsing that tree will bang the wolrd around it,,do what you love fuck this the rest brotater chip,lmao,love what you have become even if you do were your britches under your ass,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lowes Giant Marconi
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycle

View attachment 614334

Uh oh she about to start producing some Macaroni.. LMAO jk

View attachment 614336

She is waving.. LOL.. Not really just windy as hell day..

View attachment 614341
a girl tried to give me a tray of about 50 seedling banna peppers the other day,hell nah keep um,,then damn trays only had 1/2 by 1in pots,50 ,they were already 8in tall in that little bit of soil,lmao,she still got on there back porch,and there in that starter mix,mainly peat,,blew my mind they could live in it,,guess i could tell them i grow um you eat them nasty bitches lmao,,,,carnivore for life,uh huh,lol

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Been super busy working outdoors and fighting these super hot summer days.. Will be updating with pictures soon.. :)

Also one of my brothers has a video you need to watch if you have time... :) if you wanna see some huge outdoor amazing plants running some Better Organix..

His video Link

His growing thread

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/outdoor-supersoil.78508

Make sure to swing by and show him some love.. :)

Sharing is Caring.

Moto
ORGANIC.....SUPERSOIL....kk u have my attention now ha ha I'm in!!!!

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

OH and I loved the (Man down !!!!!) thing..
I've been battling that with my indoor plants that I moved outside. While hardening them off they were getting blown over everyday.
Now in the ground and staked ..
STR8
OH OH OH I LOVE ME SOME GROUND GROWS, fuck a bucket, I got an earth bucket!! I'm seeing a lot of veggie an fruit pics, gonna have to get me out my cage an snap my fruit an veggie garden, all grown in cow shit, straw,compost an rain water. You all have me in the peppers. No squash? Is it to hot? I've never seen a fig tree in person either. But I'll tear up some fig newtons!!! Nice veggies an fruits everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom