UC 13XXL...and we're off to the races!!

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Casper

Clean room, if you get a chance would you be kind enough to post pics of your rez's and the plumbing? Thanks!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
No chiller res's or plumbing setup yet...other than that there aren't any

Tex

I

Indodro

Damn bro your system looks alot different than how you had it in Texas! Looks a hell of alot nicer. How ya doin? Long time no see. Is dagga still lurkin around somewhere?

B

blueberry hill

rooms looking great tk think you going to have a bigger yield as better spacing. good luck

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Damn bro your system looks alot different than how you had it in Texas! Looks a hell of alot nicer. How ya doin? Long time no see. Is dagga still lurkin around somewhere?

My brutha my brutha good to see ya maing!!! Dagga is up here as well as few others roamin the mountains...Hit me up and we'll catch up.

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
You ain't growin hydro if you haven't soaked brand new carpet yet.lolol..walked away from the swamp cooler and took a nap after hookin a line up and powerin up with some water pressure....mistake!!! float was tweaked and overflowed a bit and bit more

Tex

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
You ain't growin hydro if you haven't soaked brand new carpet yet.lolol..walked away from the swamp cooler and took a nap after hookin a line up and powerin up with some water pressure....mistake!!! float was tweaked and overflowed a bit and bit more

Tex

funny Shit....I was filling up some new Rez's Yesterday and when I turned on the Ball valve I had forgot to glue the 90 and took an RO shower. Good thing it was the 360 gallon and not the 2000 gallon Rez... Big Ups by brother Always watchin and Learning from you Bro...Jack

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Nothin like a little floodin.
Ya got that right tho ya aint did hydro if ya havent had a good ole flood.
BG

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Tex

Words of wisdom there Tex! I still really have a lot to learn, but the flood the room lesson I have learned, a few times....

One previous house I rented, I actually got some mushrooms growing out of some carpet that I had flooded!

That's why I rubberized the whole floor of my new flower room.

-TF

B

budbrothers

Just had to deal with a fuckin flood before work today. That sucked. Water was poring from my top floor to the basement. No good. I now have to replace Sheetrock when I'm done with this house

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Guess Im lucky. The only time I have flooeded anything was forgetting about the RO filling up the 55 Gallon trash can and oops. Flood the Kitchen and Laundry room which isnt too bad. Guess Im not part of the club yet.

S

Socachi

^^^^ LOL And I thought I wsa the only one dumb enough to do that and I did it several times. Kept forgetting I had the damn ro running. Finally got a timer and once it malfunctioned. Can't win for losing

B

budbrothers

thats exactly what happened. i forgot about the ro running in my ez cloner (homemade)
fuckin tote buckled and splash was all i herd. then a whole lot of oh shits and fucks. lol

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Tex,
I know have said that you say you follow the H&G feeding schedule exactly. On the chart, they talk about using great white as some sort of pre treatment. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

-TF

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Great White Shark, Sub Culture, Tarrantuala, Pirahna, and Plant success all have and do about the same thing as far as a root inoculant/boost/treatment.

I haven't used any yet but may next round, seems like it will gunk up the works though

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Lil goes way long bro

Great White Shark, Sub Culture, Tarrantuala, Pirahna, and Plant success all have and do about the same thing as far as a root inoculant/boost/treatment.

I haven't used any yet but may next round, seems like it will gunk up the works though

Tex

If inocs are used....hit the root crown only and dose at about 1/4 strength.

J

Jalisco Kid

Alot goes better, the high rate of P in H&G will knock down the bio herd. Best to put in when your P levels are below 60 ppm. JK
I also double the dose at week 6 to bring in a 10 week strain. Just a little more protection for the root zone.

I guess it depends on what system you use but I have 1/4 " top feeds on some of my models and it does not gak up my emitters or rez. I brew it up the day before with xylose and then run it through an old bubblebag.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Tea for Two

Bubble bags are likely to strain out the hyphal fungi.....if your lucky enough to get it in your brew in the first place.

Better off making low doses applied weekly by hand as opposed to running excess strengths perpetually in the system, especially in water culture as commercial bennies are not able to populate in solution given most strains are developed for soilliess applications.....and also, like JK mentioned, they are not suitable for use with high P nutrient solutions.

This said, a back pack sprayer filled with a bennies solution for root crown applications works like a charm....and reduces the amount of bennies you have to buy from the hydro shop.

M

moochy

Tex,
Thanks for the leak lesson!
My lack of experience is monumental, and I've some yellow plants. Seems that I locked them up with too much nutrient and a poorly calibrated meter. Flushed for three days and got the PH and EC back in line. This morning my numbers were at 5.6 & 1.6. I'm using Botanicare at about 1/2 strength.
Would you recommend a way to get back to green? I'm at day 23 of flower, plants are getting taller and are covered with flowers despite my abuse. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom