UC 4XL Scrog in Double Lid Under 1000W

• Thread starter Th3Jungl3Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Th3Jungl3Boy

i love that root progression picture series!!

I'm glad you like it :)
Too bad I didn't take photos of them daily :(
I'm worried about it getting too long and get into the pvc, hope doesn't happen to me :lock:

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

:sign0005:

What's up KAL EL!
How's everything with you?
I will upload some photos tonight, I could not this morning because the light are off :)
I have a question, do you know any nice dehumidifier model or brand? I need get one asap as the rh level is round 55% when light is off. Would be fine if they were vegetating but I switch to 12/12 yesterday.
Thanks again

R

RMCG

I picked up a nice 70 pint from 'air-n-water'.

Get one with a continuous drain (and can elevate the unit and drain it right back in to your UC) unless you don't mind pulling buckets of water out every few hours.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I picked up a nice 70 pint from 'air-n-water'.

Get one with a continuous drain (and can elevate the unit and drain it right back in to your UC) unless you don't mind pulling buckets of water out every few hours.

Is this the one you got RMCG?

R

RMCG

Is this the one you got RMCG?

Where I live, they don't sell DEhumidifiers, but yeah very similar to that.

Look around at reviews of Danby though, I thought people had some issues with them (non-canna related).

Be aware these things SUCK juice, so you might be better off finding a way to rid your humidity with ventilation vs mechanical means. Not sure what your ambient RH% is, but just a suggestion.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Flower.Day 3

Hello fellow farmers!
It's day 3 and I got some news and questions to you guys.
Girls are growing too fast guys, it's worrying me as pretty soon they gonna easily fill the entire net, wish I had another setup to move them and keep only 4, but whatever, I gotta deal with it.
I'm looking for a nice dehumidifier but I don't know if would be a smart decision because I've seen farmers using an AC to dehumidify, and I will need to get one for the summer. I know we can't get the same results with it, but, would an AC do the work? If yes, or not, which AC or Dehumidifier you guys recommend? My room is about 6x7x6, and I'm looking for unit not too loud. I was reading good reviews about this one, just some bad review about being noisy: http://www.amazon.com/Soleus-Air-DP...difier/dp/B001D1FF32/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
The girls vegetating are HUGE! I got 45 cuts not more than 2 weeks ago and they're ready for more again :worried I don't have any more room for them, so If you are in Southern CA close to my location you're more than welcome to take some cuts, hit me up sending me a mp with your location.
That's all for today.
Peace .".
IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0340.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0331.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0338.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG
IMG_0327.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey farmers!
I need some help to choose a portable ac. If you guys know any quiet 10k btu please let me know.
Thanks

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Hey farmers!
I need some help to choose a portable ac. If you guys know any quiet 10k btu please let me know.
Thanks

I also I'd like to know you guys opinion about the shooting pownder from house & garden. Between overdrive & shooting powder, each one would you guys suggest?
Thanks

321abc

Looking might fine there Jungle.

Just recap for me, how long have they been in the UC for now?

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

i use the danby dual exhaust a/c very quiet to run!...

I have been looking online all day and I found a Sharp 10k BTU. The noise level is only 38 dB; less than my AP-40 which is 40dB :character0029:
Thanks a lot!
image_07.jpg

M

MtnBudTndr

AC units and Wow!

Awesome Room. I too am very new to this and in SoCal. hoping to build my second room(closed) this spring and make my first attempts at hydro. Not sure if you have followed this link regarding AC units but it is full of great informaition.

Awesome room and thanks for the good pics.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Looking might fine there Jungle.

Just recap for me, how long have they been in the UC for now?

I let them vegetating for 10 days in the system, but they were already 10"ish. Today is completing the 1st flowering week, I'm going to flush now, raise the ppm to 950-100 and start adding big bud.
I was expecting to get more info from a farmer about the shooting powder but it seems like no one has used it, all I know is it's expensive :evilgrin0040:
Thanks for stopping by!

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

I don't think you want to boost your ppm's that high BEFORE you add the Shooting Powder. You will cook them.

Lots of folks drop nutes to 1/2 of what they are running then add shooting powder.

Look around, lots of people have run shooting powder here.

Hi RMCG
I already notice a little bit of nutrient burn, but in only 1 plant, which is really weird as the other ones of the same strain are just fine.
I just got some shooting powder but I didn't notice that it should be used in the last weeks of flower, same as overdrive which I already have. I gotta go back to the store and get big bud so I can start using today.
Here is what I was planing to use:

Big bud for now, 2nd to 4th week
Shooting powder 5th to 8th week
Plain water from 9th to 10th

Any suggestion please?
Thanks guys!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

super clean grow!!! Nice shit for your first time, I remember when I did mine I went for the whole nine yards also.

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Day 10 of Flowering

Hello my fellow farmers!
How's your week going so far? Mine has being absolutely amazing!
A little update on the girls. It's day 10 and they're keep growing so beautiful:makeup!
Tonight while taking the photos and inspecting them, I notice that they have started to show off their shine white hair, which made my day just perfect after spent the day with my lovely wife; I couldn't be happier :character0029:
On Monday nutrients were flushed. I will keep the PPM at 900is but I will keep an eye as there's 1 plant showing a little sign of nutrient burn.

Water Ph was at 7.0 and PPM 80
These are measures :

ADD .27 80ML
MICRO 120ML
SILICA 75ML
BIG BUD 120ML
SWEET 100ML (Got samples from the store)
DM A 200ML
DM B 200ML
Roots Exc 45ML
Drip Clean 15ML

Raising the PPM to 950, PH at 5.9 & Water temp always between 68/69.
The rH level still too high even with the dehumidifier. I can keep lower to 38%, running non stop, but raises the room temp up to 6 degrees at least. The problem was a little gap that I left open in the room so the outside air could cool down inside, it works, but the humidity take the same path and fuck everything :worried

New accessories were added to the room, a dehumidifier and Control Wizard 24/7 Three-In-One Meter, making my life way much easier.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics.
Peace .'.
:rasta2:

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0339.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

IMG_0318.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0329.JPG
IMG_0330.JPG
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0333.JPG
IMG_0336.JPG
IMG_0335.JPG
IMG_0338.JPG

T

Th3Jungl3Boy

Guys, I noticed this morning that the display of the continuos ppm/ph meter is very bright when the light is off & I was wondering if this could disturb the plants. Should I cover or is it fine?
Thanks

R

RMCG

Its fine. It actually takes a bit (and in the right wavelength) to interrupt the light cycle.

Top Bottom