UC actual available nutrient profiles

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thanks to shady i was able to take some pics that arnt yellow but still not what im looking for. I think i need a pro camera.... anyway....

Shire20
Shire2
Shire33
Shire34
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Love the eye candy bud! I think your camera is good enough... Try snapping some shots under the HPS with the flash off and custom White Balance adjusted under the HPS with a white piece of paper and that should remove most of the yellow from the photos... :cool

Prole63

Prole63

DS I've read the whole thread , and I don't see any mention of bloom enhancers or any change of nutes in bloom . did i miss that? Talk about that if you will please. Everything looks great!!!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Thanks UCME. Means alot coming from you.

and more pics (they have about 2 weeks left)....

Shire40
Shire41
Shire42
Shire43
Shire44
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice! Gotta love cruise control during the final flush... :cool

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

i might do an actual flush for the last 4-5 days... any info to share on the subject guys?

C

crossouttheiis

an actual flush as in 0 ppm water or? I have tried it a few different ways now. The best tasting bud so far came from:

reduced ppm with fresh solution to maybe 150-200.... let them drink most of that in a day or two and then I switch to just straight ro until I chop. It seems to get most everything out. A friend that grows the same strain in dirt thought the UC tasted better than his lol.. And I would have to agree.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Fat frosty colas FTW! Beautiful work brah... :cool

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

damn puff puff pass that right over this way :joint:
nice buds DS:)

L

LikemindS

Very Nice Man! Those Colas are gorgeous!
You seen any of the Trinity out your way? Would so love to see that again. :)

Shane20

Shane20

Very well done Sir! Looks sweet and tasty! Bravo! Hope my first UC run will look half as good or close to yours. Keep up the good work!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

After removing a flower for inspection, and looking at it under the scope we pushed the harvest back.

So i pulled them out of flush, by adding epsom, a double dose (double the small dose i normaly use) so 1 TBS / 15 gal of cha-ching, and .5 ml of snow storm.

here are some pics from the scope..

Img00046
Img00047
Img00048
Img00049
Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

I love the pictures bro:) when I got a little extra scrilla im going to try pick me up one them badboys:joint:

Top Bottom