UC actual available nutrient profiles

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

wow excellent job desert squirrel. absolutely amazing. i feel like i just got out of a college biology class. thanks for all the info. wow.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

my pleasure. glad you found it helpful =). stay tuned harvest pics are commin.

If this is an inappropriate place to ask, just say so.

You talk about the ph rising and why, thanks for the insight. How many days into the UC does that phenom start manifesting itself?

I ask because my first round got root aphids, evil little bastards. Just started second round 5 days ago, and my girls seem static but healthy. I have not seen any ph rise yet. Should that be a concern?

thx

O

ogkushee

ph starting rising in uc usually as the plant are uptaking nutes. as i usually let it swing from 5.2ish to 6.3ish.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

If this is an inappropriate place to ask, just say so.

You talk about the ph rising and why, thanks for the insight. How many days into the UC does that phenom start manifesting itself?

I ask because my first round got root aphids, evil little bastards. Just started second round 5 days ago, and my girls seem static but healthy. I have not seen any ph rise yet. Should that be a concern?

thx

crazy how those aphids live under water isnt it? How did you get rid of them? Bayer?

And OG is correct, your looking to see pH rise in correlation with EC falling. IF your solution is too high you will not see the pH drop, and can see, as UCME pointed out a pH rise.

IF plants are properly uptaking solution they are both removing acids from the water as well as dropping hydroxyl ions into the water. both of which raise pH.

Because i knew i was not over feeding, and saw EC dropping, yet so was pH, it had to be pythium.

in short if your not seeing pH rise i wouldn't blame it on the newness of the round, id imagine your levels are tad high, what are they at?

A

allseasons

crazy how those aphids live under water isnt it? How did you get rid of them? Bayer?

And OG is correct, your looking to see pH rise in correlation with EC falling. IF your solution is too high you will not see the pH drop, and can see, as UCME pointed out a pH rise.

IF plants are properly uptaking solution they are both removing acids from the water as well as dropping hydroxyl ions into the water. both of which raise pH.

Because i knew i was not over feeding, and saw EC dropping, yet so was pH, it had to be pythium.

in short if your not seeing pH rise i wouldn't blame it on the newness of the round, id imagine your levels are tad high, what are they at?

Yes on the Bayer, I am sure the aphids were knocked out dead. I think pythium may have had a final punch for my girls, they were weak and died the slimy root death.

Anyhow, onward.

My new girls have been in for 5 days. PPM is at 1100, I use ro water so did 4ml of cal mag which made ppms 950 straight away.

Replyed from the work computer, sorry for the confusion

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Yes on the Bayer, I am sure the aphids were knocked out dead. I think pythium may have had a final punch for my girls, they were weak and died the slimy root death.

Anyhow, onward.

My new girls have been in for 5 days. PPM is at 1100, I use ro water so did 4ml of cal mag which made ppms 950 straight away.

Replyed from the work computer, sorry for the confusion

i would half that...

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

prepped the new gurls for after we take this room down...

Filthy Afghan (PPP), GreenCrack, and Chemdog D....

All that was used on these clones was Dyna rooting gel and Hospital grade water.

IMGP2856
IMGP2865
IMGP2871
IMGP2878
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

4 man crew...

1 twister...

24 hours...

1 FULL dry room...

and it about killed us to take down 45% of ONE of these rooms.

I have never seen anything like this in my life...

Each plant was about 50 gals pre twisted and 10-15 gal twisted...

IMGP2907
IMGP2930
IMGP2927
IMGP2938
IMGP2940
IMGP2942
IMGP2943
IMGP2944
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

8 man crew...

another 24 hours...

finnaly knocked out the first room..

need a chain saw for the next one...

after the other room is done im going to post pics of every root system for the living/sterile side by side...

IMGP2976
IMGP3094
IMGP3095
IMGP3096
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work! Damn... I didn't realize you had another container... Congrats on the chop! :harvest:

O

ogkushee

damn only 2 days to trim all that? the twister is a beast. is that the advance nutrient quick cure drying rack? how long are you planning to dry in rack?

L

LikemindS

WOW! DAMN! Fn AWESOME! HOLY SH*T! CONGRATS MAN! Cant wait to see more!

Latest posts

Top Bottom