Under Current RDWC GDP x AK47 First Grow

• Thread starter Green Escape
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColoraDro

Looking good there dude...
Question for you...
Do you find yourself using mored advanced base nutrients compared to the 3part from GH?
From experiance i ve ran GH 3part and the sensi 2part and it seems the advanced stuff isn't as concentrated as the GH 3part....

Just seems like through the years advanced has learned how to get more out of us buyers ahaha

Keep up the good work

Dro

G

Green Escape

here's some updated pics they seem to be liking what they're in. coloradro- I've never ran anything gh so i dont really know or anything other than advanced for that matter but i am getting alot of pressure to switch to house and garden. does anyone see a problem with switching from advanced during veg to house and garden for flowering. i've been hearing alot of good things about house and garden in these systems. and it seems alot more straight forward than the advanced.

IMG 0154
IMG 0155
IMG 0156
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Switch to H&G....don't delay. Plants will bounce back with no ill side effects.

skwirlgirl

skwirlgirl

Jumpin in here..I like your system

As far as the higher PPM I say you MUST run it with bigger lights. They need the Magnesium in a stronger solution to take the extra lumens...ie at least 1000 ppm with a proper % of mag to convert light energy

I say go with GH if your a rookie. I've been using it for near forever..kids play and you won't get ph issues or sticky build ups etc.....so easy a cave man can do it

G

Green Escape

ok if im going with the h&g line for flower what other products other than theirs should i supplement with? i keep hearing bud candy works well with it and great white what else works well or is needed with this lineup? oh yeah i'll update pics soon these roots are starting to blow up like crazy still have about ten that are lagging a bit though.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Just stick with products from that line.....hard to believe as it might seem, you'll do better if you steer clear of over complicating your nutrient line up.

Follow TK's lead....keep it basic.

L

Lost

The only thing to add to the H&G line is a sugar at the end...

G

Green Escape

hey there is about ten of them starting to wilt a bit and im not seeing any roots or new growth on them at all is there anything specific i should do for them to help them out a bit because the others are taking off like crazy and the others havent shown growth in a while.

G

Green Escape

happy new years everyone. may all of your resolutions dreams and wishes come true this year.

G

Green Escape

Picture Update

hey here's an update of pics sorry it took so long busy holiday season. :bong-hits: some of the wouldnt upload i'll get more later

IMG 1064
IMG 1066
IMG 1067
IMG 1068
IMG 1069
IMG 1070
t.o.med

t.o.med

ge there looking like there starting to take off for ya. with 4 per bucket your going to want to flip them soon. good luck and happy new year.

G

Green Escape

Im putting the best looking 16 into a 16xl in a seperate flower room and the others i am gonna try to get a bit bigger and healthier then put them into my other 16xl about 2 or 3 weeks behind them the first 16 will probably be in flower by the end of this week or the beginning of next week.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I would be flippin those in the next day or so at ther latest...they are goin to eat your room and crowd the shit out of each other in the centers...watch for pm real close for sure...thinnin alot helps the most.

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Good to see the positive growth....keep up the recovery program and keep it basic. Peace

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thats about how big mine where when i flipped them and I only have 1 per bucket and look at them now...

Tex

Under 122
winta

winta

nice lookin girls u have my dude! cant wait till the magic happens:harvest:

G

Green Escape

Hey hopefully tomorrow my ac is here and these girls will be in my flower room. in the meantime heres some more shots and some root pics.

IMG 0180
IMG 0181
IMG 0183
IMG 0184
IMG 0185
IMG 0186
IMG 0187
IMG 0188
IMG 0189
G

Green Escape

my dirt growing buddies are all flippin on how fast these things are growing its funny. hopefully i'll be flipping these girls tomorrow anybody have any tips for starting flowering? i've heard keep em in the dark for the first 24 hrs. and other methods but i dont know which way to go. im taking them out from under 12 t5's and putting them under 6200 watts of sun spinners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom