War Vet Lounge

• Thread starter lazarus718
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks for sharing guys as I am going through it as of late. My injuries have left me with no work and now my only source is getting ready to get cut off. The bouts of depression are coming again and some fits of rage... thank God it is not towards my own family but others who are either stupid or lack manners and common sense. When I would work it would take my mind off of things and I could engulf myself in what I was doing but the idle mind is getting the best of me these past two weeks. My grow is not moving fast enough but my hope is that these few babies that have made it will pull through and my hobby will atleast help with paying the bills and me being able to fullfill the responsiblilities thrusted on me by the collective... LOL... I was the only one crazy enough to do it. I have done my best to leave what I went through behind when I got out of the military as I do not talk about it.... but the only things I battle with is feeling lonely and the lack of the adrenaline which I used to crave like a crack addict craves crack. I am thankfull that the branch I was in was able to teach me to detach myself from the crap I did but the other stuff the did not.

thanks for letting me vent... hope you all are doing well.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
It's all good GanjaAL. My saving graces are going to be Social Security Disability Insurance, and my VA rating. If your rating is 70% you are eligible to be 100% mentally/physically disabled, and collect monies monthly forever. At 100% disability, with SSDI, your looking at like $4k/mo without being taxed at all. That's basically $48k/year for the rest of your life, plus free care at the VA for service connected disabilities. If any of you guys/gals need help with this stuff PM me or ask here. I have a friend that I served with and went to war with that works as a liason for the VA claims stuff, and he will chew an ass to get what YOU deserve. My plan is to get my 100% disability because like GangaAL said, "The bouts of depression are coming again and some fits of rage... thank God it is not towards my own family but others who are either stupid or lack manners and common sense", I can't work for anyone because of my attitude and mentality to idiotic ppl. I had one job after the military/war and it was not a good indication that I should be employed lol. Now if I was running a grow op or something like that for work I might be able to work FOR someone, granted they are nice and not an idiot only out for the the money. I have a great support system and that matters more than anything. Best wishes to you all!

Cheers,
Crom

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

LOL... crom. They would have to leave me alone and let me do my thang...ahahaha. Hermit per say and social on my terms LOL.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I will hit you up brother as my back was in my medical records as well as a trip to the phyc. for mental issues. Hope that is enough as it is really hitting me hard this time around. Not looking for a hand out but for them to keep their end of the bargin for my service to my country. I only want what is due to me.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
No doubt. Thing is, it wouldn't be a hand out, it's them compensating you for injuries be them physical or mental. It's like workmans comp lol. Did you go to the VA upon separation? Did you receive a rating?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

No... I let it go and jumped into work. I was going to church at the time and it helped subside the thoughts and rage... however at times it would rear its ugly head to the point of almost losing my family. It comes back more often now that I am not attending anymore but mostly directed at others outside my family.

F

Frank_Castle

Fuck.

I've been a hermit since I got back. I dont even drive [overwhelming]. My wife does all the driving. 18 months of barely leaving the house. It is boring and lonely. I was kind of hoping it would get significantly better because it is rather limiting.

The biggest 'improvement' I got was transferring responsibility to my wife. She handles the forms, the lines, the phone trees, the lawyer etc etc.
I literally cant deal with that stuff. And it is the necessary red tape to getting help. Have someone do that shit for you.

I've made huge success with meds: Seroquel, Remeron, Paxil and Resperidon for a booster when going in public. These meds stop my brain/thoughts from racing uncontrollably.

Some VA Doctors still push the -pam's which are a depressant. Those are the ones that make you numb and worse. ie Xanax.

When you tell a Psychiatrist that you use marijuana (and you should. They need to know that it helps imo) only tell them that you smoke 3 joints a day. If you smoke more then by law they arent allowed to give you certain classes of drugs.

Hope that helps someone.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Posts were deleted

3. Flaming/Trolling: Flames are posts intended to insult and provoke. Posters who speak incessantly and/or rabidly on some relatively uninteresting subject or with a patently ridiculous attitude will be banned. Repeated posts directed with hostility at a particular person or group of people or their beliefs will be cause for banning. Any individual who chronically trolls, who regularly posts arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion will be banned. Trolls are recognizable by the fact that they have no real interest in learning about the topic at hand - they simply want to utter flame bait.

12. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. Thcfarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site....cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

the spirit of the lounge is for those members who are war vets to share their issues and help each other

a non vet coming in here and saying shit like you got what you deserve is pure trolling

if you dont have anything to add to this discussion move on

L

LBZ Farmer

I was going to say something... But It would have just started a fight! And I would have meant zero disrespect. I am glad that I was not the only person offended.

What we deserve is to pursue our own happiness in our own lives....

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
And for the most part that is what the Farm is for us. A place to meet like minded ppl and chat about plants. lol freakin plants...

Cheers,
Crom

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

On behalf of the entire Marine Corps, it is an honor to extend heartfelt congratulations to our comrades in arms, The U.S. Army. As you celebrate your 236th anniversary at home and abroad, rest assured that the Marine Corps is proud to salute your selfless devotion to duty and brave sacrifices for our great country and its citizens. Semper Fi. - Gen. James F. Amos, CMC

Happy Birthday Army Dogs!

F

Frank_Castle

I got a question for everyone; what do you guys do all day?

Gardening takes up my morning but the afternoons are pretty dull. Just a lot if internet surfing. It keeps my brain chill but it is... lacking substance lets say.

What do you guys do for fun or to keep busy?

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I have kids.... so shuttle them around to various activities.

I research my garden problems and business ideas.

check facebook.

Help out around the house.

study for school classes.

read... though that is last on the list...LOL.

watch a little tv.

somewhere in there... I find time to eat.

oh... yea... and spend to much damn time on thcfarmer...LOL.

johnursery

johnursery

hey guys just wanted to throw up what i got going now, i was gunna grow some of my Super Skunk x Santa Marta Colombian Gold beans i made but since i was trying to time my grow to finish before it gets to hot i instead opted for some of sensi's hindu kush, if its a realy knockdown sleepy med then it may make a good parent plant for my sleep strain but originally i was hoping i could breed it with my colombian gold to bring in flowering times and stretch without being very dominant which is what im still hoping for...peace

Sensis Hindu Kush
Pole pheno
Selected stud
F

Frank_Castle

Looks good!

I've got some nice looking bushes going already. The locust have been eating the hell out of the fan leaves on some of them. But the plants look healthy so nothing to worry about yet.

aintnolove

aintnolove

USMC 2004 - 2008 0331-2nd BN 1st Mar did the Iraq gig a few times and Japan for a small time. I wish I would have taken advantage of all of Asia in MJ aspect. I am now getting ready to leave again as a civilian to fund my future which will consist of saving as much as I can and heading north for a small house with a big basement and a bunch of land.

Top Bottom