WEED WARS......on DISCOVERY TONITE!!!

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FromGROtoFLO

HAHAHA like a stallion....
Just things like this that these guys get away with while running this kind of business. No wonder the feds are breathing down their necks.

D

daddymexbricks

That's what happens when u have millions to blow! You do shit like change ur name to wedding dress! Look at mr.Ocho cinco.. Lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The Feds have closed many other clubs, so I'm guessing Harborside is somewhat running a decent business and not doing the back door techniques that are practiced by the clubs that get shut down by FEDS.
Looks like the dress will be the downfall...lol

P

paperplane

I hope Harborside has creative control on what gets aired. If not they are doomed. You can make anything look bad or good. Its like the occupy or Tea Party movement. You interview a 100 people and only broadcast the 3 weirdo's who have no real clue why they are there. Now you just portrayed the whole movement like the 3 idiots. Just a classic weapon the Media uses.
In all I give them some respect for standing up for what we are all fighting for in some way. I know we are all fed up the way the Federal Goverment will not respect our state laws. Even tho we may not agree with everything they are basicly laying their own necks out on the chopping block. Maybe he wants to be the Mortyr for MMJ

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
As nice a guy as he supposedly is I don't want Wavy Gravy representing us either.

The guy changed his name to Dress AND wears a dress. And that's OK. He just isn't going to be the face of a movement I support.

Has anybody ever smoked that sage an sour?

Why wasn't there anybody in there asking for Chemdog D, The White, Pure Kush or Bubba Kush? That couldn't have had any or people would have been all over it.

I smoke a lot of dope. I think I smoke very good, as good as it gets dope that I get high as hell on. However, people never know I am stoned unless I smell like weed then they assume I am stoned. Some of those guys looked stoned and out of it. I don't think they will last a whole day following me around.

I think if they spent the day smoking Waayne's or Greenthumbdanny's weed they would pass out. Hell a day puffing with Illmind or Motherlode would kill them. LOL!

I wanted them to be puffing but I wanted them to still look sharp and in control. I wanted them to be professional, under control and on top of their game.

I do think the main guy with the Pippy Longstockings pigtails does have a passion for this. He can have that look as long as he outperforms people. I had a ponytail down to my waste. It took people back when I worked in the hospital. But after I took care of people it wasn't an issue because I was one of the better nurses they had contact with. They wanted me more because of my skills than they were repelled by the long hair. I feel as though non smokers and short haired people had a better opinion of long hairs after they had contact with me. I don't think the Harborside dude is achieving that.

P

paperplane

Remember they are in the "Yay Area" The home of the tree man(the guy who scares people) and the dude who paints his whole body silver like he is some kind of robot. Just saying lots of peeps in the Bay are on some other shit.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

WORD TO PAPERPLANE TRUE DAT!! hahaha foools are defently on a good one out there.. i dunno about that HB place got a bunch of employes defently shouldnt be ther but watevez i just knoe that they will be long gone soon in days to come stay tuned 4 the shinaniginzzzzzzzz

T8 about the sage n sour ive personly dont think its nothing special i would prefer the sour d anyfukin day over a sagen sour altough ive had some good sage b4 that was killer but id the say the taste of sour is defently better than the sage. to me the sage taste sorta lemony with afganny incesncy hasshy type of smell if thats understandable lol...... :character0095:

kushluvr

kushluvr

I hate being so negative but.......

these guys really have their heads in their asses!

when you claim to pay 4k a lb.....your damn right their gonna push that out the door first....rather it sit on the shelf and go to waste!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Remember they are in the "Yay Area" The home of the tree man(the guy who scares people) and the dude who paints his whole body silver like he is some kind of robot. Just saying lots of peeps in the Bay are on some other shit.

haha love the tree man - seen that guy scare the shit out of tourists at the warf many times

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

Tree man?

The black dude that holds the branch down by the wharf?

That dude cracks me up every time. HE scares the shit out of people.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

omy gawdddddddddd ive been rolllin laffin my as off about that guy i had forgten all about him untill u mentioned him. that cocksuker sacred my homey when he was on shroooms and he almost got fuked up lol but nothing happend funniest shit ever tough i gave a dub for the laff i got

D

DazedNconfussed

I was there like 3 years ago and that tree dude scared the hell out of my mom on the wharf..... i cant belive he's still around...

A

AliasAO

Pretty good episode.. I laughed my ass off when I saw myself during the opening scenes when they are showing transactions and all around vibe of HS with the music playing..

Illmind

Illmind

lol watched it again i fuks wit it. lol mlode @ the jew in a dress. that dudes jew is in question. he sat idle while they lost the tax apeal. thats like seein a jew tip 40%. dont happen. he prolly the fall guy. part bowner is more like it. think ima roc a dress tonite see what this ball freedom shits about lol jk u know he a no underwear ass jew with that outlook

F

FromGROtoFLO

ha were you the guy catching a peek up that dudes dress?

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cali

Place is full of strange mofo's, dudes wearing dresses and a guy that holds a stick is treeman WTF. I'll have to catch the next episode, old gay jew sounds hilarious

mal

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dress is a little twisted and that pussy CFO has got to go!They say their is no such thing as bad publicity and the more shows like this they make the more mainstream weed becomes,hopefully legal in our lifetime.As a sidenote a friend who owns WCPG dispensary here shut down his storefront today and is changing to a delivery service because of federal threats made to the property owner,oh well gotta lose a few battles to win the war i guess.

Top Bottom