Weird

• Thread starter mr skunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Lol true that....I'm still reading up on cloning....I don't have a method in mind yet ....really debating on the clone dome or the hydro setup...the only reason I'm considering the dome is my humidity levels are naturally low because where I live....right now it's in the 40s which is bad for veg growth but can be ok from research I've done...I've seemed to have lost both humidifiers wtf...but will be great for flowering...I'm on the interweb everyday looking up different things like cloning and growing ...I get the basic ideas just the technical stuff I don't
You can buy the best equipment in the world but if you don't understand how it works it won't make any difference. It's kind of like me buying this 7 Edge can't use it.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

TBH a veteran can grow just as high of yields and quality without buying all that junk. You only need a few things to be successful. And that doesn't include Bubba Joe's juicy Bud juice formula LOL
Cal Mag is an excellent product if administered at the correct time it is extremely effective and you don't got to use much either.

mr skunk

mr skunk

All true ....I've read on the dome that a lot of times that when the clones are takin out that that go limp and die....I read on a famous known page that it's best to start them in the real world environment no domes no nothing just clone em like you would and put em in the room but idk I wish I had everything I need but I live like in the middle of nowhere and town trips are only when needed not just pleasure

mr skunk

mr skunk

I've read on that and still trying to understand the mixes and ppm and all that...I have nothing to test that stuff with I do have a ph tester but that's it

mr skunk

mr skunk

Woke up today and seen these spots ....I've looked it up and can be few different things any advise or what info do y'all need to maybe determine this? Thanks

IMG 1157
IMG 1158
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Depends on where it is on the plant, check the first chart in my sig link.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Woke up today and seen these spots ....I've looked it up and can be few different things any advise or what info do y'all need to maybe determine this? Thanks
Looks like maybe K def from the purple stems, or it could be mag and Ca def. Do you use calmag suppliment?

mr skunk

mr skunk

How do I get to your first chart and sig link...still learning this site

mr skunk

mr skunk

Dyna gro says to use 1/2 tsp per gallon I did that few times but got some nute burn signs so I backed of to half of that....I try to keep th ph in check....I've read many times not to really worry about it with tap water and soil but I use well water...I'm in middle of nowhere...but ph is good going in but usually low on runoff so idk

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You click on helpful charts and graphs, and then click the first chart.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Lol, at the bottom of every message that I typeVVV

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You might have hide signatures checked on your settings

mr skunk

mr skunk

Found it I'm looking now...yea could be calcium or magnesium def...hard to tell but like I say I'm still learning and not sure how to correct stuff yet...they show nute burn but now this so I'm researching...I just have very very low supplies and doing this the easiest way next to natural ya know

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
A teaspoon of epsom salts mixed in water or sprinkled on soil will add mag
A handfull of garden gypsum or some dolomite lime will add calcium

mr skunk

mr skunk

Awesome thank u...if it's shows nute burn but also deficiencies how do I fix that...sorry for stupid questions but I always like to learn about stuff and how to fix it since I'm a mechanic

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Awesome thank u...if it's shows nute burn but also deficiencies how do I fix that...sorry for stupid questions but I always like to learn about stuff and how to fix it since I'm a mechanic
That chart is awesome! Did you try this?https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004...ds=Cal+Mag&dpPl=1&dpID=41Z1f8BAkpL&ref=plSrch

mr skunk

mr skunk

Yea thanks for the chart I have screen shots of all kinds of stuff like that on my phone kinda as a quick guide ya know lol I haven't tried it but I've read about it and want to get some and the protekt stuff too still trying to learn what I can about mixing nutes and all thank u for the help so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom