Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stonemason7767

The buble gum was from ilgm.it was only one pheno that was like that.i just don't have time for a plant like that.would be worried about mildew outside.its cold and wet in the fall where I'm at though.
My buddies took a clone from it.the clones didn't grow that way.might make a good mother

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

@Goodshit97

Hope the crap weather coming our way skips you. Rain, ice, snow...supposed to get about a foot here, 30cm.

Hunker down if you can.
Appreciate it, we got maybe an inch or 2 last night. Snow the rest of the week but i doubt its gonna be much of anything. We havent had snow all year really. 2 storms that actually amounted to something and its gone already. 60s all last week

electroguy

electroguy

Ya that cinder block work will make an old man out of you fast.looks great.
Thank you. I subbed out the slab and walls to a builder I work with a lot. I worked along side for a bunch. I did most of the framing solo except for the floor decking a buddy helped me a weekend and major materials handling like the ridge beams. 3 months of framing. Had to shut down for winter.

electroguy

electroguy

Yeah its put me in a pretty depressing state. Havent felt worth a damn since i found out about it all. I have a 130,000 dollar loan for a house and cant live in it..
It'll happen cat. There's always some stupid shit we have to deal with but we get through it.

electroguy

electroguy

Just helping out my grandfather split some firewood. He does this shit all the time and needs to just chill out, hes 81.... basically raised my rotten ass so i owe it to him now
You gotta use it or loose it

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It'll happen cat. There's always some stupid shit we have to deal with but we get through it.
Im listing it in the spring lmao, im over the headaches of it all. Going on 2 years now and just yeah fk it lol

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yup! When I was running a crew doing home reno's and someone on the crew decided to shortcut the job I would ask him why was there not enough time to do it right but there's enough time to go back and fix it?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yup! When I was running a crew doing home reno's and someone on the crew decided to shortcut the job I would ask him why was there not enough time to do it right but there's enough time to go back and fix it?
Yeah, its dumb to cut corners and save 10 minutes when its 3-5 days to fix it right when it fucks up from cutting corners. Learned this the hard way...

Top Bottom