Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I do it by hand every time at 6 pm. ❤️🌱
Im not very good at remembering shit so i have set alarms on my phone too. Im getting a timer im just such a broke joke all the time. By the end of the week i dont even have the 10 dollars for a timer usually.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Apparently i have a package from ups. Idk what it is or where it came from. Attempted delivery today but i wasnt home. I havent ordered anything so i havent a clue 🤷🏻🤷🏻

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yuck. 330 dollars for 10 items...
Screenshot 20230216 201301 Samsung Internet

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Wow. Asked my ups driver why my package wasnt delivered yesterday if it didnt require a signature, and was told to "fuck off"
Just got off the phone with Latham ups hopefully he loses his fucken job cause this isnt my first issue with the guy, but my 5th issue.... been since before Christmas ive had issues with this prick. He never leaves the package, doesnt knock, just yells ups through the door and then immediately walks off. Doesnt wait 5 seconds or anything. Doesnt even come to the door with your package! If you catch him in time hell bring it up to you, but usially hes gone by the time i open my door....

MadzThumper

MadzThumper

Wow. Asked my ups driver why my package wasnt delivered yesterday if it didnt require a signature, and was told to "fuck off"
Just got off the phone with Latham ups hopefully he loses his fucken job cause this isnt my first issue with the guy, but my 5th issue.... been since before Christmas ive had issues with this prick. He never leaves the package, doesnt knock, just yells ups through the door and then immediately walks off. Doesnt wait 5 seconds or anything. Doesnt even come to the door with your package! If you catch him in time hell bring it up to you, but usially hes gone by the time i open my door....
Lol bro was it the same dude that knocked and then booked it and then tried to say he was only going to the truck to get the packages even though no one had answered yet

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Lol bro was it the same dude that knocked and then booked it and then tried to say he was only going to the truck to get the packages even though no one had answered yet
Yeah that same idiot bro. 😤
You know im irritated right now lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thinking about either flipping the 4x4 to flower, or topping everything again and vegging another 3 weeks. Autoflower in the 3x3 was just fed 2 tbsp 284 gaia green tonight so shes on water only the next 3 or 4 weeks til chop.

Thinking about tossing this GSC i had planned for outside. Shes already being a finicky asshole so i dont have high hopes for her at all.
20230218 220911

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hell yeah man so happy for you! I’m going to be heading back to the states for a week or so within the next few weeks. I need to remember to get up with you to send you those spare beans.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hell yeah man so happy for you! I’m going to be heading back to the states for a week or so within the next few weeks. I need to remember to get up with you to send you those spare beans.
Appreciate ya man, if you dont get em out, its no big deal bro, we all get caught up and forget about stuff.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

So ivw been debating tossing this lady and starting a new bean. But the more i read into the more im not sure.
20230221 190516

For some reason shes growing a couple 10-12 finger leaves,
20230221 190223
20230221 190213

Shes also growing 3 and 4 sets of branches per node.
20230221 190235
20230221 190243
20230221 190343
20230221 190350

Shes gonna be an outdoor plant and the more i read about it, the more i feel its gonna be a big bush, but my gut says its gonna be an absolute bushy abomination.

Anyone thats been following along with my thread ever have this happen? If so what have yall done about it? I was thinking about taking off the smallest/weakest looking branches but i dont really know, can't think straight latwly.

S

Stonemason7767

So ivw been debating tossing this lady and starting a new bean. But the more i read into the more im not sure. View attachment 1333563

For some reason shes growing a couple 10-12 finger leaves, View attachment 1333568View attachment 1333569

Shes also growing 3 and 4 sets of branches per node. View attachment 1333567View attachment 1333566View attachment 1333565View attachment 1333564

Shes gonna be an outdoor plant and the more i read about it, the more i feel its gonna be a big bush, but my gut says its gonna be an absolute bushy abomination.

Anyone thats been following along with my thread ever have this happen? If so what have yall done about it? I was thinking about taking off the smallest/weakest looking branches but i dont really know, can't think straight latwly.
Ya had an indiana buble gum pheno that was a super branchy plant. Nodes about every inch four branches per node.we didn't grow it outdoor,or keep the pheno.it grew some good bud I just left one branch every three nodes.had to trim the thing hard every week.pain in the butt

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

So ivw been debating tossing this lady and starting a new bean. But the more i read into the more im not sure. View attachment 1333563

For some reason shes growing a couple 10-12 finger leaves, View attachment 1333568View attachment 1333569

Shes also growing 3 and 4 sets of branches per node. View attachment 1333567View attachment 1333566View attachment 1333565View attachment 1333564

Relax. It's just genetics. I've seen that happen on lots of different cultivars.

What cultivar is it? Would love to mother a cut from it. Those genetics tended to outperform the other plants in dry weight.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Relax. It's just genetics. I've seen that happen on lots of different cultivars.

What cultivar is it? Would love to mother a cut from it. Those genetics tended to outperform the other plants in dry weight.

Ive seen it like 20 times before but this one started immediately and hasnt stopped yet. All the others ive had grew out of it by the 3rd set of triple branches.

Its a girl scout cookie from Nirvana. I plan to clone it before moving it outside, just wanted extra opinions on if its worth messing with, as it probably wint finish here anyways.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ya had an indiana buble gum pheno that was a super branchy plant. Nodes about every inch four branches per node.we didn't grow it outdoor,or keep the pheno.it grew some good bud I just left one branch every three nodes.had to trim the thing hard every week.pain in the butt
Yeah thats how this is but the nodes are like half an inch apart, and yes, wicked pain in the ass.

S

Stonemason7767

The buble gum was from ilgm.it was only one pheno that was like that.i just don't have time for a plant like that.would be worried about mildew outside.its cold and wet in the fall where I'm at though.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The buble gum was from ilgm.it was only one pheno that was like that.i just don't have time for a plant like that.would be worried about mildew outside.its cold and wet in the fall where I'm at though.
Yeah, albany new york here. Im just doing this for shits and gigs, i have yet to smoke any of these "amazing sun grown buds." Everyone says its the best but ive never had any outdoor bud that was even decent, yet alone "the best." So im trying yet again this year. Lost 3 of 4 last year to mold and frost, and my 8 footer was so far from finished, it yielded about 4 ounces of shit buds i ended up either throwing in my trim jar.

Last time i grew the gsc from nirvana it was a 9 weeker so im hoping for the same from this seed, and an earlier start to flower this year, last year didnt start til fkin September.

Latest posts

Top Bottom