Welcome to my little dungeon.

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I was just looking at a bare corner in the house thinking it would fit a 4x4x4 if I could find it perfectly 😂
I got an extra 5 x 5. I'll trade you for a 2 x 4 and you pay shipping on both!!! I need a house for my mommies!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Don’t you bring that crap anywhere near here buddy.
Kangamangus highway was a complete shit show. 60 miles of 8-10 inches of snow, then at the mountain tops the wind was so bad, it was damn near drifted shut. Had enough room for 1 car, and if you didnt have an AWD suv or truck, you werent gonna make it.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Kangamangus highway was a complete shit show. 60 miles of 8-10 inches of snow, then at the mountain tops the wind was so bad, it was damn near drifted shut. Had enough room for 1 car, and if you didnt have an AWD suv or truck, you werent gonna make it.
I've driven through shit like that. Sucks, especially the high wind. That just makes it extra sucky!!😡

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

4 snow tires. I dont believe in "all season" tires. They are more like rain and sun tires.
Yeah! Some of my "City" brothers that like to ride thought that having an AWD car meant they could drive through anything. They found out the hard way that's not true trying to get up into Tahoe on a particularly snowy day. AWD and SNOW TIRES or Chains? THEN they might let you through.......

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

LOL! Ain't growin' fun?!??
Yeah it sure is. Strawberry cough on the left just started showing signs of a calmag deficiency one morning and its only gotten worse. Last night i pulled off like 20-30 leaves that were yellow, spotted, and crispy. Running out of 284 and 444 in the soil so i fed her 10ml of fox farm grow big, 20ml botanicare pureblend pro bloom for an npk of 7-8-9, will give her 2 more feeds at that ratio and then drop back to 4-6-7 til harvest.
Also gave her 3ml calmag.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

The buds look frosty af though and that’s the main thing👍
I guess. Still got 4 weeks or so left so its still concerning.
Havent been happy with either plant since i flipped to flower though so i could cut them down right now and not even care about it. Would be just another bump in the road.

Top Bottom