Welcome To The Inferno- Cbdemon Grow 2015

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Thank you @ShroomKing, I appreciate you stopping in! My little micro garden is definitely not anything spectacular but it keeps me happy to have something to tend to and care for. I'm pretty excited about the "Mr.Chem" as well, loves me some good chem genetics and throwing bubba x og is the icing on the cake. How are your sour bubble xs coming along? Take care my friend.

My little pollen chucking experience is going well. I surely have 100's of, if not more,seeds growing. Way more than I had planned for. Way way way more. Lol
I'll be picking seeds out of my smoke for months.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Guess I'm having the same issues as a bunch of folks here with the image uploading here saying "file too large" when I've always loaded stuff directly from my point n shoot camera. Had to go through and compress everything.

Anyways, heres some updates

I topped all of my seedlings to help them branch out a bit. Mr. Chem seems to like a good topping.
DSC04082 compressed

The cuts are doing very well (started hitting the light-thats the couple burn spots), each of these plants has a really cool structure and I'm real psyched on em. Can't thank you enough for these @Tnelz
DSC04084 compressed

Purple Painkiller has some big ass leaves already
DSC04051 compressed

RomuloXXX at 50 days. I'm easing her into flush now. I'm pretty sure by now that this is actually my pheno #4 and not #2 as I thought initially. That means that I should've topped her to get a better yield but oh well, still happy to have her back, she's my first pollen chuck cross from 2 yrs ago. Starting to smell like cherries, marshmellow, and a little earth funk.
DSC04100 compressed

RomXXX upskirt
DSC04103 compressed

RomXXX lower
DSC04093 compressed

Lowest bud on RomXXX
DSC04090 compressed

Valley Girl OG at 11d
DSC04089 compressed

Much love and respect my friends. Be well!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Guess I'm having tyielded issues as a bunch of folks here with the image uploading here saying "file too large" when I've always loaded stuff directly from my point n shoot camera. Had to go through and compress everything.

Anyways, heres some updates

I topped all of my seedlings to help them branch out a bit. Mr. Chem seems to like a good topping.
View attachment 506832

The cuts are doing very well (started hitting the light-thats the couple burn spots), each of these plants has a really cool structure and I'm real psyched on em. Can't thank you enough for these @Tnelz
View attachment 506836

Purple Painkiller has some big ass leaves already
View attachment 506829

RomuloXXX at 50 days. I'm easing her into flush now. I'm pretty sure by now that this is actually my pheno #4 and not #2 as I thought initially. That means that I should've topped her to get a better yield but oh well, still happy to have her back, she's my first pollen chuck cross from 2 yrs ago. Starting to smell like cherries, marshmellow, and a little earth funk.
View attachment 506835

RomXXX upskirt
View attachment 506834

RomXXX lower View attachment 506833

Lowest bud on RomXXX
View attachment 506831

Valley Girl OG at 11d
View attachment 506830

Much love and respect my friends. Be well!
Looking good brother. Ur more than welcome. The ppk is quite the yeilder bro. The plant ur cut came off was behind everything not to mention the fans bkocking light. She is covered in bud and hella frosty. U will like her for sure. Looks like ur doing well. Got something for u probably the end of this coming week. Keep it up bro. Respect.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Just read this whole thread man. You've got some gear rockin' in your little area there! Good to see that despite the struggle, you're moving on and keepin on. Good looking out man. Know you're not alone in the struggle, this year has been brutal for a lot of people. I'll be dropping by from time to time to scope things out and blow up your alerts with likes haha. Stay up man.

One Love,
tobh

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Seedling update. Things are starting to show sex.

Dreamstar 91 - definite early male. Will be scrapping him
DSC04121

DSC04120

Another Dreamstar pheno, looking like its about to throw some clubs.
DSC04129

The last dreamstar pheno. Really liking the look of this one and no indication of sex yet (hoping for fem:))
DSC04113

Mr. Chem 1 - think she doesn't like being too wet.
DSC04119

Mr Chem 2
DSC04117

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #9
DSC04116

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Romuloxxx starting the fade. Will be taking her down in 4ish days. Gonna be picking dog hairs off of her:( haha, oh well. The follies of having a chow chow
DSC04169

She didn't blow up super big but I think it'll be really solid smoke.
DSC04171

little side nug (plus a few dog hairs)
DSC04156

Ace of Spades. Lookin mediocre. Low yield and not too much resin.
DSC04147

DSC04149

Valley Girl OG starting to show some resin-
DSC04145

DSC04146

DSC04153
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Chop update---
RomuloXXX 4 and AOS got the cut today at 63days
DSC04249

RomXXX4 macro shot at 120x magnification
Romxxx4macro 120 2

3 males confirmed and culled so far. Leaving 3 yet to show sex (CTHA #9, Mr.Chem#2,Dreamstar91#4)
DSC04197

...getting some nice root growth
DSC04234

Leading us to the next step, popping a few more beans:)!
Predator Pink f2s going in towels
DSC04232

Lastly, got bored and made a little more rosin from some *meh*- looking keif that I had laying around the house.
DSC04189

DSC04229

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Hey bro
always like the honesty you lay out there for us to see
When its kick butt ya let us know and when its not so good,
one thing is for sure,
when its grown in your Stable, it will be grown by a grower with Heart.
Diggin the good Vibes bro
Peace FlyJ

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

@FlyinJStable Always really enjoy hearing from you man, your positive vibes are contagious. Thank you. I'm quite thankful to have such awesome farm friends here, it helps me keep a good perspective and drives me to always try to be a better grower and person in general. Much love to my farm brothers and sisters

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Predator Pink F2s (2/3 germed and popped-still got 7 left). I let em stretch a little too much
DSC04373

Valley Girl OG a couple days ago, top dressed today with organic amendments mix. Trying to keep her fed better this time around to yield better.
DSC04377

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #9. My last female from this pack- hoping for lots of flavorful resin. I saw that there was a relist of these beans here at the farm for about 2 days. I was so amped and ready to grab another couple packs and lo and behold, they've already sold out:( pretty bummed I won't have another chance to pheno hunt this awesome cross
DSC04389

Here's the only female I got from the Mr.Chem seeds- I had terrible luck with this pack overall and it was my totally my fault. Anyways, excited for this one, she's got a burning tire and sour smell on the stem rub and a pretty decent structure once coaxed to branch out. Did you run any of these @thunderfudge ?
DSC04395

GG4 getting huge and lanky. I need some green garden tie ASAP hahah. what a floppy mess I've made her:)
DSC04400

Purple Painkiller #5(L) and Maple Leaf Indica(R) before being put outside
DSC04368

VGOG, MLI, PPK in the dep spot
DSC04398

Green vibes friends and farmers!:cool:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Sorry I haven't been by lately. I don't how I've been missing this.

But damn! It looks great in here. I'm digging the RomuloXxx. Nice work.
Respect
Peace

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Thanks @ShroomKing ! No worries, glad you stopped in. Its a pretty lack luster grow currently because I have to hide what I'm doing where I'm staying right now. I really really miss having a grow that I can use my HIDs and grow things to better potential, but for now it's stealth mode vegging and light dep flowers. More than anything I'm still glad that I'm able to grow at all, so I'm still happy.

You've been killin man, love the looks of that Sour Bubble and Overdrive. Hope you're having a nice day. It's pretty hot out here today in SoCal (compared to the last two weeks at least. Be well man:)

Top Bottom