welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day...

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thats whats up! I wonder how many people didnt get herms, wondering if Jaws just scrapped the project because they werent smelling like cereal and milk. Did yours end up smelling like fruity pebbles? Now you have me wishing I would have kept my last two, lol. I culled them when the project went dead. I have one of the sour d x fpog's going now. Beautiful plant, much easier to grow than the fpog fems
Aye ?sour d X fpog sounds right up my alley.im on a bit of a sour d trip ATM myself.
Yeah I got the cereal pheno but the cereal smell isn't an in yer face smell.no fruityness whatsoever but I kept the cereal one as it yielded awesome considering the quality.
Anyways got 4 towering infernos going the now.still small seedlings just now.prolly gonna bloom em out real short.

D

Digger

Today started the Countrytime flowering. I'll get some pictures up in a few days. Hey @thunderfudge are there any traits to look for to say if it leans one way or the other? This one has nice thick stems and very large, wide fingered leaves. Over all its the largest plant in garden. She's right at 12" tall and maybe slightly wider. I hope she stretches to at least 20". I'm going to trim the 4 bottom branches after 3 weeks in flower to have for next season. Going back old school, lol, and doing first two weeks with MH then switch to HPS to finish. Beautiful plant, seems to be easy to grow and so far seems to like the amended soil.

D

Digger

Ok, I pulled some cooking show, time elapse magic, its been a few days. This is the lone Countrytime Kush, holding shit down, one of the best looking plants in the garden. Hey Fudge, any signs on which way she might be leaning? I know the smoke tells the tale, but just wondering. I want to say Lemon Bubba, considering I just ran the Sour Larry and they didnt look like this, but the Larry's weren't able to veg as long and definitely weren't treated as good as the CT has been.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Ok, I pulled some cooking show, time elapse magic, its been a few days. This is the lone Countrytime Kush, holding shit down, one of the best looking plants in the garden. Hey Fudge, any signs on which way she might be leaning? I know the smoke tells the tale, but just wondering. I want to say Lemon Bubba, considering I just ran the Sour Larry and they didnt look like this, but the Larry's weren't able to veg as long and definitely weren't treated as good as the CT has been.

View attachment 727767 View attachment 727768 View attachment 727769 View attachment 727770 View attachment 727771
niiice buddy.thats a lemon bubba leaner yes! leaf color and compactness of new leaves,serrations.you can still see those big 5 panels with the sour d/Larry influence as well.haha.beautiful.i love it.

I wouldn't bank on much stretch honestly.that plant has some serious Indica going on.hope the family is well brotherr

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Was that a good one? I just thought I'd pick the coolest and most popular politicians in America right now.
More like the "Insane Clown Posse" to be more accurate. LOL

I can picture ole orange head rolling 6 deep with the Posse doing some break dancing. Maybe even Kim Jung might join in. :p What a friggn clown show we got over here...........:(

Top Bottom