Wembley in RDWC

• Thread starter stltoed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stltoed

stltoed

Hey, Bro
I haven't seen such a good post for a long time.
how do use your silicon?
How many ml are used in each stage? What should be paid attention to when using silicon ? Thank you so much.
Hope you can share more, Bro.
Thank you!
Well, they are all a little different, especially the dosage amount. I have a friend on another forum. He uses the RAW Silica, but his dosages are 10 times stronger than mine. The Power Si Silica has a veg and bloom style, which pisses me off, but it is what it is. And I believe the dosage in flower is .5ml per gallons... if memory serves. But they are all different. I dont usually change the dosage for different stages of the plants life

Things to watch out for... always add it first when mixing nutes. Watch the pH. Some products will give you double digit pH numbers.

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Thank you!
Well, they are all a little different, especially the dosage amount. I have a friend on another forum. He uses the RAW Silica, but his dosages are 10 times stronger than mine. The Power Si Silica has a veg and bloom style, which pisses me off, but it is what it is. And I believe the dosage in flower is .5ml per gallons... if memory serves. But they are all different. I dont usually change the dosage for different stages of the plants life

Things to watch out for... always add it first when mixing nutes. Watch the pH. Some products will give you double digit pH numbers.

I use 5ml of silicon per gallon from the Veg to the Bloom, which is what the manual says(emerald harvest silicon product). But recently, I started to use 3ml / gal first, and then slowly transition to 5ml / gal,

Since I have turned on the air conditioner / dehumidifier, my humidity and temperature are at normal levels, so I may take a fluke and think that suddenly silicon is not so important, just to help the root development of my plants,

@Aqua Man also mentioned that silicon is as important as calmag, And I follow his method, silicon first, then pH down to 6.2,

stltoed

stltoed

I use 5ml of silicon per gallon from the Veg to the Bloom, which is what the manual says(emerald harvest silicon product). But recently, I started to use 3ml / gal first, and then slowly transition to 5ml / gal,

Since I have turned on the air conditioner / dehumidifier, my humidity and temperature are at normal levels, so I may take a fluke and think that suddenly silicon is not so important, just to help the root development of my plants,

@Aqua Man also mentioned that silicon is as important as calmag, And I follow his method, silicon first, then pH down to 6.2,
Aqua Man is absolutely right. Easily the most under rated product we use.
Sounds like you have things sorted in regards to Silica. I dont think it would really hurt anything if you stopped using it. I will say that your plant still benefits rom it whether under stress or not. Trichmes have a large amount of Silica in their structure.

stltoed

stltoed

Venturing into new ground... a video... I apologize now if any of you are offended easily by foul language. AND my room is completely destroyed right now... i harvessted 4 plants already. This one is a straggler.

Dizzy88

Dizzy88

I pulled the last plant... very typical of the other Wembley plants, big ol' buds. Its too bad there aren't more people on this forum, or at least more in the hydro department. I enjoyed those that I met, thank you!
Great work mate. Nice harvest

I got 2 plants in a DWC right now first grow ... @Aqua Man truly is that dude when it comes to hydro ... helped me out a lot ... but I think il be transitioning to coco too. Might revisit rdwc in future but something about Rez changes pisses me off lol. Maybe hauling 5 gallon buckets w/ water around ... either way need to automate some type of shit for either coco or rdwc my next run ... just wanted to learn the fundamentals on this one.

stltoed

stltoed

Great work mate. Nice harvest

I got 2 plants in a DWC right now first grow ... @Aqua Man truly is that dude when it comes to hydro ... helped me out a lot ... but I think il be transitioning to coco too. Might revisit rdwc in future but something about Rez changes pisses me off lol. Maybe hauling 5 gallon buckets w/ water around ... either way need to automate some type of shit for either coco or rdwc my next run ... just wanted to learn the fundamentals on this one.
Take a look at auto fill valves. Best $13 you'll ever spend

stltoed

stltoed

Yeah they are priceless. Only he is running DWC individual buckets so he just needs to get his ass into RDWC with some of those 😁
Dude! Once you put it all together your life will get substantially easier. You'll be able to leave the house, maybe even go on vacation.

Dizzy88

Dizzy88

Man they lookin Purdy... How many weeks again?
Thanks brothas

am at day 19 of flower... you think training the plant bad at this stage bro ? Man I see everyone plants all nice n photogenic and mine all bushy and leafy lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks brothas

am at day 19 of flower... you think training the plant bad at this stage bro ? Man I see everyone plants all nice n photogenic and mine all bushy and leafy lol
After stretch can slowly pluck away at the bottoms. Usually I do that before flip but also some after stretch.

stltoed

stltoed

View attachment 1015944View attachment 1015945

View attachment 1015946

think am nearing end of the stretch phase brother , or atleast that’s my wishful thinking becus that big lady is about 6-7 inches away from that light n got no way of moving light up anymore 🤦🏽‍♂️
Looks like your
Thanks brothas

I'm a scrog guy usually, its just easier for me. If it were possible to get the plants to the same height I'd probably start there, just so the lights are working with each other... your plants look great. They all look like this when they are in transition. Your doing a good job.

Dizzy88

Dizzy88

Looks like your

I'm a scrog guy usually, its just easier for me. If it were possible to get the plants to the same height I'd probably start there, just so the lights are working with each other... your plants look great. They all look like this when they are in transition. Your doing a good job.
Thanks bro. First grow indoors n actually taking it serious ... not even bigging him up but I owe a lot to @Aqua Man ... I was complete clueless n big bro took me under his wing n helped answer a lot of my ??s n still does to this day. This forum is like family

Top Bottom