What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rob1

ECSD. Or AJ's sour diesel. Something super fuel and great yielding. Here in NY sour is it.
Chemdog's Sister,Chemdog D or Chemdog #4 I would love to run either
Green Crack. Would be awesome to have something dank that finishes that fast.

Kushwick

Kushwick

ECSD. Or AJ's sour diesel. Something super fuel and great yielding. Here in NY sour is it.
You said that right. Something super fuel and great yeilding would fit right here in nyc haha.
I would want to get my hands on the
Aj diesel cut
Chemdog 91 cut
Tahoe og cut

Natural

Natural

I've got some UDD f2's...they will take around 10-11 weeks to get done though.

Natural

Natural

Jerk! Hope you get a nice cut sampled some in SoCal not along ago and it was perfect!
Be nice to have some mason jars of that laying around let me know how she treats you.
lol..2 died, but I have 7 left to pop. Hoping for a nice female..but if I only get a male I will keep him around too. I've only grown out whitestardawg and it was a nice jar to go to for sure..a little under my bar for yields, but I only chose between 2 females. If I get a nice girl or f2's I'll help you out.

One Flip

One Flip

You said that right. Something super fuel and great yeilding would fit right here in nyc haha.
I would want to get my hands on the
Aj diesel cut
Chemdog 91 cut
Tahoe og cut

What's the difference in traits between the ecsd, aj cut, and the original?

pura

pura

What's the difference in traits between the ecsd, aj cut, and the original?

The Aj cut is the original sour d pretty much all the same just depending on the age of the cut and if any cuts have been modified with any other genetics

R

Rob1

I'm not 100% sure but correct me if in wrong I think the original diesel, ECSD,and AJ Sour are all differen...

One Flip

One Flip

Im guessing this is original.. I love this cut. straight fuel. average 8 - 10 o's off 600's.. I got it 6 years ago or so from LA. I also snagged Headband and GDP at the same time.. around what year did the Loompa's cut of Headband come out?

IMG 1215
IMG 1214

Natural

Natural

^^that's how I know it to look..east coast circa 2000...big main head, smaller lowers..huge yielder..takes 11-12 weeks...done right everyone chokes..it's hilarious. Share the love!

Kushwick

Kushwick

I'm not 100% sure but correct me if in wrong I think the original diesel, ECSD,and AJ Sour are all differen...
Yeah they are all different cuts but all are similar from what I've heard' never grew the cuts only seed versions and buds from nyc to compare. There is another thread here titled" east coast sour diesel pics" and it has al 3 of the diesel cuts. Basicaly the aj cut is kerosine max to the fullest compared to the ecsd cut.

R

Rob1

That's some sick bud. One Fli.. I would love to hear about her she's dank for sure.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

anyone know if williams wonder still exists in it's original form? Or even close to it's original form? That question asked i'll leave my list,
williams wonder
alien rock candy
alaskan thunderfuck

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
....so what are the 'solid' OG cuts in your opinion baba?

edit: you posted those pics while I was typing. What are they?
The Ghost, Tahoe are def up there. SFV is alright :pompus:

edit: The OGK i posted is an unnamed one but does remind me of a couple diff OG's. I keep that one and the Tahoe OGK in the stable and gave up looking at new OG's as the grower makes the OG pop a lot and a ton of the cuts out there are the same one or ones with different monikers. Everytime I show a killer batch of something to someone they want the cut and then they grow it and don't get the same result...

Latest posts

Top Bottom