What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Here is my #3 killer

Wifi39
Wifi49

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That looks like the inside of a tent. Lol. Def not trying to stir a shit pot. Hahaha. OGR has some killer strains. Mad respects to him and his crew!

Aligee

Aligee

Ali the only person who can really answer that question is Raskal.
I'm not putting anyone on blast here

Here is a pic of the White Fire #3 in veg
This pic was taken at a private breeding facility in California
View attachment 288921
yeah i always felt something was different with the new batches kinda confirms my suspicions no need to ask OGR hes top notch in my book never had better gear than his hands down,,i got a pack of that new batch sitting might as well drop them, my wifey cut is sui generis...

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
aligee, again not stirring but there a quite a few that have said raskal lost his fire mom a little while after working with swerve, the one they replaced it with is not the original fire they used to do the 1st few batches.

The wifi 43 and 80 are where the magic is now, the #3 is still sick but the 43 and 80 are much better.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
yo surfr any dried nug shots??? trying to figure out wtf i have... and if it is #3

This is my first run with her. I found her out of a 5 pack of beans that Rival n me swapped.. She stacks, she's frosty as fuck with high temps throughout grow, and she smells very strong of lemon og funk. It all comes down to the taste/potency test for me though. Taste and Potency and my two keeper factors. if the plant doesn't tatse bomb, she aint stayin.

Aligee

Aligee

aligee, again not stirring but there a quite a few that have said raskal lost his fire mom a little while after working with swerve, the one they replaced it with is not the original fire they used to do the 1st few batches.

The wifi 43 and 80 are where the magic is now, the #3 is still sick but the 43 and 80 are much better.
ive seen it happen with other breeders trying to do a v2 after losing stock!! this confirms alot i already had my suspicions about this makes sense the new phenos look cool just not what i found in my two packs i got from raskal...

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That happens to a lot of breeders. Sometimes the v2.0 can be better than v1.0. I like my White OG v2.0 but have never grown out v1.0. It's all preference in my opinion. I like the look of Surfr's cut. Ur welcome, broham! I need a copy of that bitch for the Funk Lab.

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a feeling something like that happened. They r all still the dank. I wanna see a pick of WF80. U got any pics, SCC?

Hey Rival congrats on the mod stat, you've put in some serious time, been watching you for a minute, felt kinda stalkerish LOL but glad someone recognized your time! Drop motiv or surfr a pm if you wanna see pics and come play with the big boys.

ive seen it happen with other breeders trying to do a v2 after losing stock!! this confirms alot i already had my suspicions about this makes sense the new phenos look cool just not what i found in my two packs i got from raskal...

It's a shame, cause the original ones are sick, i know of a few cats that have the original fire and might re-dux the wifi and pass them around, the community needs real shit so they don't have to get fucked trying to hunt elite cuts from scammers.

Same like the original sensi star, luc lost the dad, then lost the mum, now just s2's of his fem seeds, too bad really liked it! Also the ak, wish simon still kept the dad, man i'd sell my ol'lady to get the original old school 90's cherry ak!

aligee same to you man, drop motiv or surfr a pm if you want to go check out where the short bus disappeared too! ;)

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Hey Rival congrats on the mod stat, you've put in some serious time, been watching you for a minute, felt kinda stalkerish LOL but glad someone recognized your time! Drop motiv or surfr a pm if you wanna see pics and come play with the big boys.

It's a shame, cause the original ones are sick, i know of a few cats that have the original fire and might re-dux the wifi and pass them around, the community needs real shit so they don't have to get fucked trying to hunt elite cuts from scammers.

Same like the original sensi star, luc lost the dad, then lost the mum, now just s2's of his fem seeds, too bad really liked it! Also the ak, wish simon still kept the dad, man i'd sell my ol'lady to get the original old school 90's cherry ak!

aligee same to you man, drop motiv or surfr a pm if you want to go check out where the short bus disappeared too! ;)

i like short busses

Top Bottom