What are the top 3 strains your currently after?

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PROTOPIPE

PROTOPIPE

Iwould have to say(in no particular order)
1-jamaican lambsbreath
2-stardawg(guava,ku,or corey cut) or onycd
3-triangle kush,sfv,fire,or face off og
4-gsc or animal cookies
5-pure,unhybridized afghan,nepalese, or pakistani hashplant
6-panama red,Columbia gold,or highland Thai
7-lvpk

i know that's more than 3 but that is what id like to get my hands on the most

I agree on the lambsbread, but it's gotta be that real deal jam bread not a poly somebody messed with in there house for a few. Then id like to focus on baba g's gear for awhile, anything of his at this point is good enough for me.

GOGOCOCO

GOGOCOCO

Had triangle. Lost it. Nothing compates. No pictures and smoke reports even compare to what I grew and smoked. I long for the one that got away. :(

km1

km1

"#3 Big Sir Holly Bud"

>>just was given some beans of said BSHW

have wanted try shoreline for years..in bean form now?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
A hybrid is available using the real cut. I will probably do a back cross of it in the near future. I might be the only one making seeds with the original legit Texas Shoreline.
Hopefully you bred something to the shoreline to give it more power. That's probably why folks aren't breeding with her. Good luck on your project.

Freshone

Freshone

People aren't breeding with it because no one had it. It is the best strain in Colorado and I brought it out here and started giving out cuts. It took me over 10 years to get my hands on this cut and a lot of breeders are just finding out about it.
Good for you,all cuts should be shared freely so they don't disappear!we've lost so many great ones due to hoarding.

MrPanda

MrPanda

I was getting really nice AOTA buds at humboldt state U around 2007. Good plant, very good product.

Likewise, the AOTA in Arcata 10 yrs ago was fantastic, that’s actually how I found this thread, looking for some AOTA updates. Was one of the frostiest strains from what a I remember. Smelled weird like meat.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Good for you,all cuts should be shared freely so they don't disappear!we've lost so many great ones due to hoarding.
I don't think very many strain hunters share the mantra of saving these plants from disappearing, it's all about profit and having the hottest brand.

I've seen an increase in interest for older seed stock, a lower interest in the latest GSC crosses or similiar. Most people I talk to are looking for strains that haven't been worked to death or made the rounds in the shops.

Now that I see how much work goes into breeding plants, I understand the value in holding genetics close to the vest. What incentive would breeders have to create new lines if they knew their work would be open sourced?

1llasophik

theres so many but off top:

1. p 91
2. nyc haze or "piff" (the super fire haze goin around nyc/nj in the mid 90's)
3. chem 3

real talk I found a unicorn today.... I got some legit uptown piff... that cat piss incense smelling heemie, after a decade of thinking it was extinct

AnitaBonghitt

AnitaBonghitt

uuummmmmm...............
triangle kush................ of some sort, I have a cross (cant remember with what right now) now but want more
warlock.................Had it before I could clone successfully
cheese cross of some sort

Top Bottom