What better time than now?

• Thread starter Goodshit97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Right on man, perfect example of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it👍🏼
Right lmao. I honestly dont even know how this works out so well for me. I legit forget about my plants from time to time when life gets me down, or shit gets busy and they just keep doing their thing, like i shouldve had so many dead plants last winter but didnt lol.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Right, I’m always surprised how well they do if left alone and not trying to tend to all there needs we think they need. That’s what I’m trying to perfect, the most minimal to achieve a decent yield, soil growing definitely helps that.
It for sure does, im to lazy/dumb to grow in coco or hydro. I dont wanna change buckets, top off water, feed/water coco 85 million times a day, im to dumb to understand automation, i dont do electronics and im not even old lmao. So that leaves me with soil. And its pretty forgiving imo.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

It for sure does, im to lazy/dumb to grow in coco or hydro. I dont wanna change buckets, top off water, feed/water coco 85 million times a day, im to dumb to understand automation, i dont do electronics and im not even old lmao. So that leaves me with soil. And its pretty forgiving imo.
Haha yeah I bet you there, I tried my hand in hydro years back and migrated towards soil bc it’s just plain easier and cheaper. I have a family now, and I need as much of a cheap hands free operation as possible

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well, looks like itll be 2 cuts. I nded up with 4 of them for 2 white widows, gave my father in law 2. They have started to flower as the guy was shutting the lights off when he left his shop at night not even thinking about it, but only just starting to flower. So will have some work to do once they get back into veg and what not. Cut them down and cloned the tops.

have to isolate them too when i get home. Fucken spider mites.
20221123 194758

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I left for 2 days, come home to a jungle and the white widow throwing out some frost already.
20221125 013058
20221125 013051

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Just got back home from a 6 hour drive from new york. Im shot, not doing anything with plants

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
So i dont recommend trying to put a 4x4 up alone. Doable but shit, what a pain.
Yeah I can only imagine how tough that is. I did my 3x3 by myself in a 3x4 area so yeah wasn’t much room. I am honestly not sure how I’m even going to disassemble it 🤣

Looking great in there brother! Going to be some 🔥

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah I can only imagine how tough that is. I did my 3x3 by myself in a 3x4 area so yeah wasn’t much room. I am honestly not sure how I’m even going to disassemble it 🤣

Looking great in there brother! Going to be some 🔥
Oh god that sounds awful.
The last 4x4 i had, my wife helped me with, but shes working tonight. I only have like an 8x6 area to do this, and had both of my 3x3s still up, so it was basically put it up in its home and thats it. My room is trashed at the moment because i always have to leave mid project. Was able to get the 4x4 all set up so i could at least get my flowering girls under light before i left.

Im wicked stoked for these. The white widow in the back right corner is definitely sativa dominant, her leaves are wicked thin and narrow where the bubblegum are nice and fat. Ive really been digging my sativas lately so been throwing one or 2 in every grow.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Well. Guess im buying a 2x4 too. 4x4 next to a 3x3 is to much in my room so im moving 3x3 to the kitchen, and getting a 2x4 for my bedroom to make it an even 4x6. 2 3x3s fit really nice but a 4x4 and 2x4 to make 4x6 will fit good enough.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Shit if it’s a flowering tent the 480 will just be enough but the 640 would really pack in that weight. If it was me and I had the cash I’d get the 640
Well originally i was just gonna make due with what i have. But my wife came home yesterday and told me that she has a 500 dollar budget to buy me something for Christmas and i was like hmmmm, I need a light that fits the 4x4 snug. I think im gonna do the 640 cause i can always turn it down. Can only turn a 480 up so far lol

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Well originally i was just gonna make due with what i have. But my wife came home yesterday and told me that she has a 500 dollar budget to buy me something for Christmas and i was like hmmmm, I need a light that fits the 4x4 snug. I think im gonna do the 640 cause i can always turn it down. Can only turn a 480 up so far lol
Hell yeah, my wife did they same thing for me but with a smaller budget🥹 but it’s all good a love the spider farmer G3000 for my 3x3 flower area plus I got other stuff to make my sts spray, fertilizers, soil, heaters and dehumidifier/humidifier. So I’m happy until my birthday in July 😂 Yeah, that is a great point. Bet it will last a lot longer too bc your not running it at max power all the time. Good for you bro, enjoy!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hell yeah, my wife did they same thing for me but with a smaller budget🥹 but it’s all good a love the spider farmer G3000 for my 3x3 flower area plus I got other stuff to make my sts spray, fertilizers, soil, heaters and dehumidifier/humidifier. So I’m happy until my birthday in July 😂 Yeah, that is a great point. Bet it will last a lot longer too bc your not running it at max power all the time. Good for you bro, enjoy!
Hell yeah bro. My wife keeps trying to buy me stuff and i keep telling her stuff for the grow has to be funded by the grow itself but she doesn't take no for an answer, ever lmao.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Hell yeah bro. My wife keeps trying to buy me stuff and i keep telling her stuff for the grow has to be funded by the grow itself but she doesn't take no for an answer, ever lmao.
Yeah I hear there. I think I’m good on the grow now, maybe a sf1000 with a dimmer for the veg tent next year but idk I’m gonna be getting a new truck when this flipper sells I think I maxed out all my budgets for a couple years😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom