What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

No kids today. They're w grandma. Gonna take my wife to this awesome gourmet, farm to table type food truck. They go to local parks and sell the best potato skins w smoked pork ,kale, cheddar cheese sour cream and mornet sauce. I cant wait till lunch!

sun

sun

pull up's bench press other weight lifting for my back , burpee's . I also have to pay bills

showmegreen

showmegreen

Feeding famous country singers in Cali. An being homesick fer tha sticks. 16 hr days wears this ol'boy thin I tell ya. Gittin old by God!

starr

starr

Nothing to do now that ive got my blumats set up i moved my rez's upstairs and just ran the lines downstairs fucking rocks. I can check my ph and ec while making coffee in my kitchen love it. I guess my only option is to get ripped and hit the trails.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Work, work, work, from sun up to way past sundown...That's all I ever do...
LOL....Old joke, it's not work when its your passion....
Behind on egg processing, got 8 full 5 gallon buckets to wash, box and deliver....
Getting greenhouse and garden set up...
Looking forward to a visit from Blazer tomorrow who is considering a move to our area.
Will have them for a farm brunch and a session
No doubt they will fall in love with the area...
Right now real estate market is just starting to make a come back after real slow time..
So the time to buy is now......
Time for morning bake o ramma, the best bake of day...
Have a wonderful day, love the one your with, spread joy and happiness....
Gunna go get er done...
Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile...

starr

starr

Hittin the bass hard today. I got my new slave head gunna push it threw 2 8x10 cabs. And looks like everything is falling in place for my new band cannabass. Think sleep dopesmoker only more overdriven......waaaaaaaaa.

putembk

putembk

Morning gang.....quick trip to the mountains and back. Tenant moving out tenant hopefully moving in next week. Rental market up there right now is hotter than a firecracker. Bout time....been a long 7 or 8 years up there. Everything is cyclical and now it has come back.
Sump pumps are working their little asses off but able to stay ahead of the spring runoff. Even got 5 hrs of fishing in on Williams Creek. Colorado is running high and stained.....will be 6 weeks or so before it is fishable.
Here is a few pics of the trip.....

11088397 824620220957255 4190355566285227340 n
10982623 824620074290603 7826712263818237303 n
15521 824620370957240 6326169098824886284 n
11102682 824617384290872 6484465670319539957 n

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
River here is perfect color, was gin clear for some time. Still using 6x fluorocarbon with midges and am out catching everyone else on river.
the other day fella was pissed that I was hooking into one after the other at he soc. Security hole...

sun

sun

Threw out my back working out , so I broke down , & had some goodie's delivered. That's my day.

2 g's wax , sour diesel 1/8 th , g-13 1/8th , and some kind of edible.
WIN 20150401 140837

showmegreen

showmegreen

Roadie hooked me on some wax. And another gave me a bud of headband. Good days my friend

showmegreen

showmegreen

Even better days. I got told that I was cute and she liked my accent. Hell I ain't got no accent! I donno wat she's a talkin bout?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got a another fellow farmer coming to farm for a visit. Will be having chicken and dumplings when he comes, however no need to kill the old red rooster..
blazer and family will be here for a brunch and then a tour with local real estate agent..
Chores to do, feed the hungry, then chill.
Overcast, cooler this morning, chances are tomorrow for some fishon action....
Feeling just a little run down, lot's of work and fishon this time of year..
will recharge and be feeling alright...
Must live it up for Joe, really miss ya.
Will always love ya man...
Check out the joy...

Last edited:
starr

starr

Having the first parts of my geo dome delivered. Gunna take a ride out too the new property maybe campout start figuring spot for the foundation. Suppose too get something like a foot and a half of snow today already getting some fluff.

putembk

putembk

Morning like minded people..... Cold and a mix of rain/snow moving into the area. I put down organic fertilizer yesterday which meant I now will have to add mowing the lawn to my list of shit to do.

Good luck with your building project starr. I had done two stick built and two mods in my years. I have a pretty good idea of what you are gonna go through. Do you have power, water and sewer to your place or are you gonna have to dig a well/leach pit and bring power in. I like a crawl space vs a slab foundation. I think its warmer and you have better access to plumbing, sump pumps and more room of course.

Sorry about your friend Joe C-Man. He was a good person and a rocker from my generation. Plus he liked my Chemdog #4. ha ha.
Easter weekend is upon us and that means an invasion of relatives. Gonna start cleaning right now so they can come and mess it up. I have nieces and nephews that I don't even know their first name. Thinking that the family should get together more.....ahhh NO! Christmas, Thanksgiving and Easter are enough.

I am still run down from my trip to my cabin on Tues/Wed but its time to get the rear in gear and get shit done around here. Hoping all farmers have a great and productive day. Be well.

Top Bottom