What have ya got planned today?

• Thread starter putembk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

Love it, no niners but no doubt whatso ever bronco's will be champs.. god almighty they looked way better than the seagulls, really think my niners played a better game just a few bad calls and breaks, so fuck the Seagulls go broncos....Am impaired, totally, thank you, and will always be a child at heart...
There is a big difference between being a child at heart and just plain childish.

putembk

putembk

Think he went to rollitup, at least he mentioned it. I am a member but haven't been there in a long time. Will look around for him. Hope you are doing well kolah, watch your 6.

GI JO

GI JO

Wondering, questioning, having a different opinion, too strong of a point of view, speaking out.....etc etc etc. I don't know why anyone gets "asked" to leave but being left to wonder on the reasons doesn't create a real big sense of belonging. Makes me glad to be a small fish in a big pond.

putembk

putembk

I know TTy well enough to know that he will do well wherever he goes. And am pretty sure he is watching the goings on here. Gave him a call a few days back and left message but nothing in return.

In the mean time took a bag of sugar leaves and made kief today. Easy to do. A little dry ice, micron screen, five gal bucket and shake. Little goes a long way....back to buds. Storm moving in, gonna be shitty the next few days.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Blow that storm back west, putembk, we're hurtin' out here hard for moisture.

putembk

putembk

Yup Sea, amazing how dry it is on the west coast. If you don't start getting some rain lots of those million dollar homes are gonna be gone for sure. When is Cali going to get a desalination system up and working. Colorado is producing less and less water and the lower basin states just keep building. Especially desert golf courses. Wars will be fought over water in the future.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
got us a hand dug at the turn of the century water well. 40 feet deep 5 feet wide, rock lined.. Sits on top of an aquifer. We run a pipe down 20 feet. can pump for about 5 hours, recharges in 8 hours for irrigation, but could be use for drinking as well. Lot's of water in the HIGH, very HIGH in many ways , mountain desert....

urbanfog

urbanfog

Supposed to take another member to Granby to go Ice Fishing.

Helped an ex boss build a beautiful house in Granby, Awesome area!

Today, shop cleaning, turn some more dirt till it hurts in the empty veggie garden. (my chicken has been loving "helping" me along in the garden too ) Tritip for dinner and hopefully some rain by end of week

CHeers all

UF

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yup Sea, amazing how dry it is on the west coast. If you don't start getting some rain lots of those million dollar homes are gonna be gone for sure. When is Cali going to get a desalination system up and working. Colorado is producing less and less water and the lower basin states just keep building. Especially desert golf courses. Wars will be fought over water in the future.
You're the second person to ask me that (re: desalinization). The homes aren't what we should be worried about, it's the farms & farmers, ranchers especially who rely in rainfall for their grazing animals.

Wars have been fought over water in the past, no reason to think we won't fight over it again. It's our most precious resource, right after the land on which we place our feet.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Soon as it warms up a bit and after chores a hearty breakfast and then a hike up river for some worship, brining mushrooms feels so right.....Fishon or not gunna be awesome brining camera....

putembk

putembk

I love how people whine about the cost of desalination but dont gripe about the darned near $90 BILLION high speed train to nowhere.
Kinda like Colorado not spending the $$ for it's own fleet of fire fighting planes...what Colorado spends in one year fighting and rebuilding things to normal cost more in one year than the total cost of the planes. Did our politicians take math????

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I love how people whine about the cost of desalination but dont gripe about the darned near $90 BILLION high speed train to nowhere.
What makes you think they don't gripe about it here? Talking to locals, they're not into it. It doesn't really serve us very well.

Cort

Cort

I got a room to mask, prep and paint for my office. Get my computer out of my living room, printer off the entertainment center. Why can I not find a good bookshelf constructed well enough to hold books at a reasonable cost?

Who decided particle board would support the weight of good hardback books? I got a ton sitting in boxes. I got feelers out with friends and family for old yard sale real wood ones. Wood can be refinished

urbanfog

urbanfog

Why can I not find a good bookshelf constructed well enough to hold books at a reasonable cost?

Who decided particle board would support the weight of good hardback books? I got a ton sitting in boxes. I got feelers out with friends and family for old yard sale real wood ones. Wood can be refinished

wish you were closer, I have 2 sitting in the shop collecting dust :(

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just received two pallets of cinderblock that Dave ordered for a retaining wall. Retaining walls mean MORE GARDENING SPACE! And more LEVEL gardening space. :D Gotta get one last batch of seeds started, I forgot to drop the Lifesaver I picked up into some dirt for a nap.
wish you were closer, I have 2 sitting in the shop collecting dust :(
Oh...?

Cort

Cort

Kinda like Colorado not spending the $$ for it's own fleet of fire fighting planes...what Colorado spends in one year fighting and rebuilding things to normal cost more in one year than the total cost of the planes. Did our politicians take math????
They did. See, someone is making money off those contracts, so if a little finds its way back to the politician or his reelection fund the math works better.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Just received two pallets of cinderblock that Dave ordered for a retaining wall. Retaining walls mean MORE GARDENING SPACE! And more LEVEL gardening space. :D Gotta get one last batch of seeds started, I forgot to drop the Lifesaver I picked up into some dirt for a nap.

Oh...?

you in need Sea? I have one I was going to use as a tool shelf and one other I may not need, If so once I get finalized on what I may need in the house for our "do over" I'd be happy to let her go to ya :D I picked one up from grandmas, and one off CL when I was looking for DIY cabinets

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Let me talk to Dave. I'll just say that we have storage issues, and I've got a lot of books that have been in boxes somewhere for years, since before we even moved into this house (this year will mark the 10th year since I've been able to see and use these books) and I'd like to have access to them, especially my fish books.

Top Bottom