What Is The Best Way To Beat Morphine/opiates?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

I have had a few people close to me who suffered from horrible withdrawals from opiates... There is one thing that I have witnessed on 3 different people and that is Cannabis Milk..
Check this thread out on it https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-marijuana-saves-lives-milk-thread.17755/
I followed greenthumbdanny's recipe which is the fourth or fifth post and it was like a miracle cure.. Allowed my friends to sleep for hours and hours and then wake up with an appetite!!!

Last edited:
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm on opiates and have been for years. I have a very high dose and also use cannabis alongside for extra relief. Iv been on them so long they hardly work anymore and I can't safely take any more opiates without serious risk of overdose. Im in constant pain but that's much better than the agony I would be in without them. I have been wondering if different strains of cannabis or different cbd cbn levels in the weed can help me better?

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Jah Bless everyone who has provided any information on how to......

I was on a few pain killers and anxiety pills for many years when I moved to my current city three years ago I was lucky enough to know a few people who were well connected with the cannabis community one of my now closest friends offered me what I call rope dope (due to how it tastes) it is a mainly cbd oil that is not of good flavor nor does it am have much of a euphoria, unless you consider coughing so hard u see stars if hit to hard. I did not believe for a single moment this would do anything for me.... much to my surprise when I awoke the next day my anxiety was almost unnoticeable (due to being a paranoid schizophrenic with PTSD I normally wake in a extrem panic) so this was very uncommon in the morning for me or most any time of day for that matter. By the end of the first week I was off my anxiety meds and did not even notice that I had gone from my usual 14 morph 30 a week down to 6 this was without notice mind you and I clung to that bottle like it was my life line for a very long time before that as I would have flair ups in my spine and pelvis that could completely Imobilize me for long periods of time after the initial attack.... I still have to take a 15mg of oxybut this has become so rare I am sure the last refil of 30 I had was last December and still have a few....

So i can't say for any reason you will have the same results as I have had with high cbd BHO and CO2 extractions But the way it sounds anything but the current version of treatment would be better than the current one if I am getting your gist that is hope u find what your looking for somewhere here soon

Last edited:
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm in the UK so buying decent weed is hard enough and expensive that's why iv started growing my own. It's mostly crap weed sprayed with crap....Over here trying to tell ppl cannabis has medical value is like banging my head against a wall!! To most ppl I'm just a druggie :mad: its a shame some ppl are so biggoted. Its so nice to come on here and not have any stigma attached and to talk to ppl like myself. Im sure in time i will grow the perfect weed for my own use plus i know its not crap or sprayed with crap. I once i had some sprayed with glass powder to make it heavier and look better....nightmare!!!! I still have loads to learn and the help on here is invaluable :)

420lyfePPP

Having a brutal time with constantly going into withdrawal. I have to be honest it is one the hardest things to beat. I consider myself to have pretty good pain tolerance but the nausea, stomach cramps, diarreah, hot flashes, cold sweats, and everything else.
So if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
Also what to expect going thru this process.
People don't understand that anyone who enters into any kind of serious pain management will end up with a opiate addiction.
Also I'm allergic to methadone which is going to make this that much harder.
It's amazing how stupid some Dr's are regarding Morphine opiates and addiction.
The looks and attitudes of some nurses is brutal. They don't have any idea of long term pain.
It would be awesome if they could put you out till the recovery was done.
Any help is greatly appreciated. I'm having some pretty tough times.
thatsucksand can relate with you. went to pain management doc . she tried to play with my seizure meds. funny stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom