What is the difference between MEDICAL MJ and REGULAR MJ?

• Thread starter Jimster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stkyfingaz

I have seen some seed companies as well as some growers that claim that they are Medical Marijuana growers and seed providers. What is the difference between "Medical" and "regular" Marijuana? When does a regular strain that I've been growing for years become a medical plant, while others aren't?
Is this just a self proclaimed title or is there a standard that would need to be met to qualify? The term is used interchangeably and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a mistake in my descriptions.
Imo it is all medicinal but i have noticed the ones they claim for medicinal are usually higher in cbd than thc. We used to be arrested for it and now the government wants to b a part of it so now its medicinal. Like u said self proclaimed bullshit. Imo

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Imo it is all medicinal but i have noticed the ones they claim for medicinal are usually higher in cbd than thc. We used to be arrested for it and now the government wants to b a part of it so now its medicinal. Like u said self proclaimed bullshit. Imo
And it is the high cbd that interacts with meds and causes them not to work right....I found out the hard way with that...it’s a dangerous interaction with an enzyme in the body..so I try for sativa with low cbd .i does mostly cannabutter usually....having lung damage from smoke and other inhaled crap in my lifetime..😎
Blessings and happy growing

DiverDown

DiverDown

Yes, CBD is the base for the pain relief. You can get what ever you want of cbd at the dispensary also. Add your own thc. Cbd can be bought everywhere without the license. But it doesn't work at all no matter how much you take u less you have some thc in it.

Rikismom420

Rikismom420

Yes, CBD is the base for the pain relief. You can get what ever you want of cbd at the dispensary also. Add your own thc. Cbd can be bought everywhere without the license. But it doesn't work at all no matter how much you take u less you have some thc in it.
My friend has all kinds of aches pains from injuries but she doesn’t slow down.....horse person.....and she take the cbd oil and she takes no other pain meds at all and she is pain free.she take 17mg a day....and yes u can add your own thc but she doesn’t like weed ...she doesn’t like the buzz feeling ....just some FYI.😊
Blessings and happy growing 😎

M

mmjcard420

By regular MJ i guess you mean recreational marijuana. See medical marijuana is cannabis that you get for medical purposes. You need a medical marijuana recommendation from a 420 doctor. And recreational marijuana is what you can get without any recommendations or cards in dispensaries. Now recreational marijuana involves only a limited number of strains which are not that potent while medical marijuana includes thousands of strains. So yeah thats that.

SpyderMann

SpyderMann

I have seen some seed companies as well as some growers that claim that they are Medical Marijuana growers and seed providers. What is the difference between "Medical" and "regular" Marijuana? When does a regular strain that I've been growing for years become a medical plant, while others aren't?
Is this just a self proclaimed title or is there a standard that would need to be met to qualify? The term is used interchangeably and I wanted to make sure that I wasn't making a mistake in my descriptions.
Taxes

C

Compost Man

Just my personal opinion I think the quality is better ? I mean say a hybrid has an average THC content of 25%, but can be as high 35% ( Gorilla Glue?). Well the 35% is claimed to be medical, while rec. tokers get the 25%. 👀

S

Stkyfingaz

Im glad to know the difference now its all gotten kind of complicated and confusing bieng that 20 years ago weed was weed and it was difficult to find top quality. Im glad to have alot of varieties that we have these days. I pray for the day when we dont have to hide what we love! After all its our rite to pursue happiness! So it says.

C

Compost Man

Im glad to know the difference now its all gotten kind of complicated and confusing bieng that 20 years ago weed was weed and it was difficult to find top quality. Im glad to have alot of varieties that we have these days. I pray for the day when we dont have to hide what we love! After all its our rite to pursue happiness! So it says.
CBD doesn't have the effect THC does on Deppression, that's Medical.

C

Compost Man

CBD doesn't have the effect THC does on Deppression, that's Medical.
Also THC has the effect needed for Glaucoma, not CBD. I've Clinical Deppression, and Glaucoma. Medical Grade Cannibis is better controlled with the THC content( higher levels ) the Feds have super tight control on this, NOT CBD. To grow in Colorado, inspections on UV usages, NO EXTRA UV LIGHTING FIXTURES ALLOWED. UV= TRICHOMES EXPLOSION ✌️👍

S

Stkyfingaz

Also THC has the effect needed for Glaucoma, not CBD. I've Clinical Deppression, and Glaucoma. Medical Grade Cannibis is better controlled with the THC content( higher levels ) the Feds have super tight control on this, NOT CBD. To grow in Colorado, inspections on UV usages, NO EXTRA UV LIGHTING FIXTURES ALLOWED. UV= TRICHOMES EXPLOSION ✌👍
Wow is it somethn to do with environmental issues or just control?

S

Stkyfingaz

Also THC has the effect needed for Glaucoma, not CBD. I've Clinical Deppression, and Glaucoma. Medical Grade Cannibis is better controlled with the THC content( higher levels ) the Feds have super tight control on this, NOT CBD. To grow in Colorado, inspections on UV usages, NO EXTRA UV LIGHTING FIXTURES ALLOWED. UV= TRICHOMES EXPLOSION ✌👍
UVB is the" Cosmic factor that forces the plant to NATURALLY PRODUCE TRICHOMES.
Nice ive been looking for a light with uvb like California lightworks but kind of pricey but one day. I was looking for a cheaper alternative like reptile lights but they can b a little dangerous if u dont keep an eye out.

C

Compost Man

Nice ive been looking for a light with uvb like California lightworks but kind of pricey but one day. I was looking for a cheaper alternative like reptile lights but they can b a little dangerous if u dont keep an eye out.
SOLACURE UVB IS 30× THE UV OUTPUT OF HUMAN SUNTAN LAMPS. WITH THESE FIXTURES, EYE AND SKIN PROTECTION IS AN ABSOLUTE NESSESITY, I UNPLUG MINE BEFORE TENT ENTRIES.

S

Stkyfingaz

Unfortunately i live n a state that still hasnt got there crap togther "Wv" but directly across the river in Ohio they have a dispensery that just opend recently but there is quite of bit of hoops to jump through before u can get anything then on top of that the sheriffs department will sit outside waiting for u to see if ur legal. Naw im good with that i dont want a target on my back. Anybody else feel this way?

C

Compost Man

Unfortunately i live n a state that still hasnt got there crap togther "Wv" but directly across the river in Ohio they have a dispensery that just opend recently but there is quite of bit of hoops to jump through before u can get anything then on top of that the sheriffs department will sit outside waiting for u to see if ur legal. Naw im good with that i dont want a target on my back. Anybody else feel this way?
RED-NECKED M.... F.....'S 🤣👀

C

Compost Man

Advanced Platinum Series is the#1 LED Fixtures has the UVB'S and Far-Red spectrums.
You have to use SPECIAL REFLECTORS FOR UV LIGHTING, NORMAL REFLECTORS ABSORB ALL THE UVB INSTEAD OF YOUR PLANTS. THE SOLACURE LAMPS HAVE THERE REFLECTOR INTERNALLY BUIT INSIDE THE LAMP !!!!!✌️👍🤣 Here's one.

IMG 20190816 1129144812
S

Stkyfingaz

SOLACURE UVB IS 30× THE UV OUTPUT OF HUMAN SUNTAN LAMPS. WITH THESE FIXTURES, EYE AND SKIN PROTECTION IS AN ABSOLUTE NESSESITY, I UNPLUG MINE BEFORE TENT ENTRIES.
Thanks i will definitely look into
Advanced Platinum Series is the#1 LED Fixtures has the UVB'S and Far-Red spectrums.
You have to use SPECIAL REFLECTORS FOR UV LIGHTING, NORMAL REFLECTORS ABSORB ALL THE UVB INSTEAD OF YOUR PLANTS. THE SOLACURE LAMPS HAVE THERE REFLECTOR INTERNALLY BUIT INSIDE THE LAMP !!!!!✌️👍🤣 Here's one.
Nice noticed the viparspectra at least i think thats whats hangn there. Ive got a bloombeast 525w and a 300w mezhi but no uvb just ir but not sure if it helps

C

Compost Man

It's only dependant upon if the person taking it is taking for meds or rec, its the same plant!
Same plant/ much much more THC contents. There's a minimum and maximum THC LEVELS, WITH ADDED UVB YOU WILL GET VERY VERY POTENT CANNIBIS 10× THAT OF NO UVB, NO ADDED UVB =RECREATIONAL CANNIBIS.

Top Bottom