What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Gorilla Glue #4 (32.5 thc+)
All these guys talking old schools but if they lab tested they would get under 10% thc , I wanna see a report or ripped cannabis from the cops that proves otherwise that was from mid 2000's or below stating higher content .

I call BS WHEN I've been growin for over 10 years and been to Amsterdam back In the day (hash was better than the bud)

Everyone is talking all hyped foodooo of old school-sativa"s like they can give u effects like they are a differente level. Well if this was true the industry would grow them and test would be there . Plus people always want to make stories like they are on acid ? Inless newbie or contaminated that's bs ! I take 30+ joints worth of ricks 2x a day and 2-5 g (20 strain choice always) and never that way of "feeling " but always stoned lol

Don't get me wrong when I love my sativa dominate strains more than indicas .its just I'm not a yes -man for obvious

S

SaltSpring

Sour Diesel
EMER Strain
NS pus

Sour D - Knock you on your butt, seems everyone has tried in one form or another.

EMER Strain - Old school Strain a young kid grew. Rumor was he never stopped breading but went completely underground in the late 90's. I was friends of friends and always got some smoke, it would knock me out. Funny thing was it was always given away and never sold, weird fellow for sure.

NS pus - Some North Shore Tahoe pus. Old man still grows the same cut from the early 80's.

SP

Underthesun

Underthesun

First, I have to say I believe personal opinion and how your body is feeling physically and mentally at the time of consumption has a huge impact. I remember having uncontrolled laughter and being totally fucked off some shwaggy shit back when I was a teenager. I'd have to break it down into time frames and location:

-16 years old, buddy brought back Jack Herer from Cali. Wooooo! That was my first real good bud and was way high off that.

-30 years old, pre legal recreational, moved to western Colorado. Had the hook up on "the purps". Haven't ever tasted purple weed that tasted so good up until this point. And it put you out. But it tasted so good you had to smoke more, or try.

-Present day, I haven't been as high off a bowl and for hours on end that I can remember until I grew this Stateline strain this year from 14er. It's Tahoe OG x Chemdog's Sister. One bowl, sustained high for 5 hours. Perfect for the holidaze with family and little chance of escapes.

sshz

sshz

I'm going to agree with an earlier post regarding the 80's had my favorite, most potent strains:

1. Sensi's N.L. 5 X 2 (I've seen people pull one hit off a bong and have projectile puking)
2. Maui Wowie ($300 an oz in 1982, grown in the NW USA)

Only 2, nothing else has came close.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I've smoked Godzilla in Amsterdam back in 2001 , real tai stick in the 80's , and real kush in the Himalayas in the late 90's .

A_j_207

A_j_207

1. Motorbreath - got me uncomfortably stoned
2. Dosidos f2 - i have from seed thats a face off leaner. Has an underdawg esque flavor and the eye bulging stone
3. Cookies and cream. My buddy grew some and i smoked at work. My boss wasnt pleased that day

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Top 3 Id have to say would be:

1) Durban Poison
2) Electric Kool-aid what a great smoke Purple Diesel X Cherry Pie I just couldn't get enough the flavor was sublime and I was grinning from ear to ear. I'd love to find some seed!
3) Ghost OG

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Top 3 Id have to say would be:

1) Durban Poison
2) Electric Kool-aid what a great smoke Purple Diesel X Cherry Pie I just couldn't get enough the flavor was sublime and I was grinning from ear to ear. I'd love to find some seed!
3) Ghost OG
Duran poison is your strongest??? Lol

Geopv916

Geopv916

Can someone tell me the appeal to pure sativas? I have family all over Mexico that grow the old strains or at least know where there is wild sites that haven't changed in decades. I can get them just getting them here would be the problem

A_j_207

A_j_207

The attractive nature of pure sativa come from a preservation standpoint first and foremost. Those wild landrace strains are where it all came from originally. Next, they are a challenge to flower and grow out properly. But one can be rewarded with massive boquets of smoke that most folks dont ever get a chance to smoke. Mainly because of how ineffecient it is to grow and flower a 12-20 week strain. But purists see it as an oportunity to do the ganja gods proper and bring it back to where we began

Evergreenz

Evergreenz

Yes the Durban was the strongest to me, that is probably because I don't prefer or am not used to pure sativas and it just wrecked my head, had a pretty good flavor but I was just too high and couldnt even think straight. Definitely wasn't a favorite just uncomfortably the strongest that I can think of. Even the Ghost was a bit too much for me great flavor and smell but i feel like I'm on 3 cups o espresso with that strong thai in the mix. I love and can always settle for a mellow Hindu...

sshz

sshz

1995 N.L. #5 / Haze
Cali Mist
Willie's

* Guys talking about older weed being stronger, they are not lying. Funny how that happens when your choosing stock or phenols from true F1 stock. When you cross an IBL w/ sativa or pure indy with satty true greatness comes forth, might take more time finding it or more work developing line ....

The n.l would come around twice a year from 92'-96 $500 per oz no deals. This was from the guy, second hand it was $700 and nobody sold it if you could get it, one giant cola per o.z. My buddy was wrestling in nationals for michigan that year, I smoked up 20 people in hotel with blunt ( 1 quarter of kine ), 4 people could not leave hotel room ( one coach ), security was running around three different floors in a hyatt and when we made it outside some of the guys and girls could not even walk rolling around on the ground laughing, total chaos .... And one of the girls gave me a b.j. up against oak tree. What a night !!!

If you were in the Baltimore to N.Y. market, the N.L. was probably mine...........Although I was selling it in the 90's for $300, down the line people were paying $500 for it in Philly and $700 in N.Y.

P

Pimples

I will say it again...the Original Serious. Cali Mist when it first hit the scene was some of thee best buds i ever smoked. A very close relative was Western Winds in the Dutch scene back then. I dunno what its parents were but them original ones were in my top 5 for sure. Definitely a Sativa of the highest order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom