What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

O.k here we go some high quality pics

:icon_cookie:First six pics are some buds shots of my purple wreck from a plant I chopped early(six weeks) while waiting for the rest to finish....no money for meds:sign0065:...But it is still really good even pre mature:afroweed: Used the suger leaf off it to make the BHO:ninja

The rest are pics of Purple wreck at 49days
going to chop at 56-60days:banana:

Please everyone let me know what you think:bow

L

luvinlife

Hey Donk those tester buds still look pretty tasty! and those other pics look like they'll be some special girls at the end...no wonder you took some early...lol

B

been

I really wish you'd stage them a lot better. You'll never get POTM with garbage in the background. :mad0233: You see what I mean by high-quality pics? Nice plants though... they look like really good yielders.

Hey bro, you ever get powdery mildew on a purple plant?

D

Donk Frog

Sorry been and all others following this thread....hard to move the darn plants out of the basement for photos, and it's one of those cluttered basements...truth is I need a macro lens, ring flash and a tripod, not to mention more spacee to stage photos....I'll get there...give me a few month, just mt my cam back have not even had the chance to change the settings....by good quality I just meant better than my other crap-o-la cam...not pro styles :)

B

been

Sorry been and all others following this thread....hard to move the darn plants out of the basement for photos, and it's one of those cluttered basements...truth is I need a macro lens, ring flash and a tripod, not to mention more spacee to stage photos....I'll get there...give me a few month, just mt my cam back have not even had the chance to change the settings....by good quality I just meant better than my other crap-o-la cam...not pro styles :)

I'm just bustin ya ballz man. :rofl I didn't think you'd care enough to apologize or anything. I'm still totally envious of your gene-pool over there. :icon_cookie: You're obviously a good grower so that's all there is to it for me.

D

Donk Frog

Choppin most of th pw today.......day 52....everything on them, is lookin done...yummy

D

Donk Frog

Sore neck & elbow..I hate trimming, but no one else does a good enough job 4 me

Wow,two days trimming twleve hours a day or more:confused0054:
Still got 4 plants to go ......here's a few pics..I'll throw more up as I go along.

The B.H.O was made from trim of my Toucan Sam.
Makin Some from Purple Wreck tommorow, white russian a few days later:character0029:

Dried nug shots when I have em:harvest:

B

been

Damn bro! That BHO looks mouth-watering. Seems to have a lighter tint than most.

D

Donk Frog

some more BHO...and plan for a SCROG

:icon_stick man:
More BHO PICS
I'll have some Dried nug shots in 3-4days:stonedsmilie:
Then into glass jars fort he cure:party0033:

Then I will be planting 4 plants into 2- 65 gallon containers, and SCROG'ing the shit out of my room , soo sick uneven canopy penetration under my current system.......oh yeah my yeild (will be around 34oz)was on the low end :sick0010:of what I had origanally thought (I had said between 35-50oz), I think it was because I had some problems controling the swing in temp between day and night, more of a cold issue than heat, nothing the plants could not handle, but ya'll know its not great to have big time difference between day and night cycle temp ..i try to keep 27c lights on 24c lights off... but temps were getting down to like 12c some nights:smirk
Oh well live and learn;)

B

been

Dude, you gotta spread these pics out more so I can rep you without forgetting. :rofl

D

Donk Frog

Into the jars...time to cure

Well here are a few pics of the haul:friday:
Not to happy with yeild at all....:wondering
Putting together my SCROG's set-up today....:ridinghorse:
Pics of that and other vegging stuff later today:nod

What is the best way to clean drip lines fast?
Sorry no more bud shots right now...when they cure...i am busy screwing with my cam settings:character0180:

B

been

I stopped using drippers as soon as I encountered my first clog. :rofl

D

Donk Frog

Iron lockout

Well I have a major iron def going on........I ajusted Ph but I 'm not sure that was problem, and flush with mild nutes......but I also just transplanted...How long should they take to recover????:sick0026:
I also recently added one new thing to my feeding regim...barracade by A.N........can an Overfeeding of this had lead to lockout of iron?:(
As I have never had iron issues before in my garden and that is the only recent change to anything......the stupid application directions for soil are for a 3'x3' planting square, so I had to convert best I could......:shake
Any help would be nice as I already read how to correct this but none of the posts say how long before you should see improvment:ridinghorse:

B

been

Ouch DF! I could only lead you wrong, never used that stuff. Sorry bro. :doh

D

Donk Frog

SCROG TIME ...4plants-30gallon container each

Just a few pics of materials and the ladies....before I bend these bitchs to my will, building the screen today.............
The strains are 2 phynos of purple wreck, white bubba, and toucan sam............Still correcting for iron lockout:fighting0087:, they are still ajusting from transplant two days ago:icon_cookie:

More pics real soon:bow
Bpth of dried nugs and new set-up:banana:

Latest posts

Top Bottom