What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

Pics of my room 21days in flower- pics done with the crap-ola cam

I got 12 plants on the go:sun2:, three in the producer, and 9 in the room.
Room Has 7 Purple wrecks (5 in 3gallon,2 in 10 gallon)
2 Tocan sam ( 1 in 3gallon, 1 in a ten gallon)

Producer is my last 3 white russian I had left to flower,the strain is being kicked out of the garden
I hope to pull at least 35-50oz when all is said and done.:party0033:

Pics are shit:sick0018: but the cam is all I have right now:wait

Cash has been tight so all I have been feeding them is
advanced's Mother earth tea bloom, black strap mollassas, epsom salts :blush

B

been

Looks like you're going to get a nice harvest bro.

Why you quitting the WR? Please be specific as i always heard it was a holy grail.

D

Donk Frog

Why she got the boot

I had to kick something out do to space issues:sad0123:, she(White Russian) is a decent yeilder of nice sticky flowers, but Flavor and potency wise:indifferent0023:....... both my purple wreck and white bubba phyno kill it:anim_19:,also the white russian seems to have some heat issues that my other plants don't have(leafs show heat stress at like 27c?:sick0018:
Plus my Tocan Sam Kills them all flavor:icon_cookie: wise but not as potent as the white bubba or the Purple Wreck:stonedsmilie:...... and with me trying to grow out my accidental cross(Purple frost Monster), well I just don't have the space I need:sweating

D

Donk Frog

week 4 flower - some pics

Not great pics but all I have for now:anim_52:
got another 28-35days to go:sign0072:
Till then smokin crappy Mid grade:puke
that I had to pay 4:puke:anim_52::sad0123:

AMBA0001
AMBA0003
AMBA0004
AMBA0006
AMBA0008
AMBA0009
AMBA0010
AMBA0011
AMBA0012
AMBA0013
B

been

Aw man, you had to buy nugs? I'd almost rather not smoke than do that.

Good link on NORML. More people should take notice. :time

D

Donk Frog

I'm a med user and need to medicate...but on the upside I found some blueberry that is AA++ quality but still sucks to pay 4 meds

D

Donk Frog

Sorry 4 the shity pics latley

I am trying to get a hold of a better cam soon:help:.... my purple wrecks have like 11-14days to go:sun , but I have been running temps a little cooler than normal...they are fuckin lookin so lovley:party0044:
color all the way, already started the flush:mmm
My pics NEVER do my plants justice...but before the chop my good buddy's old lady took photography in college ...she is going to come over and do a photo shoot with the ladies:character0035:

old.Ford

old.Ford

They look great. I do have a suggestion for the outdoor grow. this is just a suggestion...get yourself a little two shot derringer with snake shot in it. It wont kill anything but a snake, but will protect you if you should run into the rip offs. To me growing is pure enjoyment. I love to tend them and see them do what they do, but to the rip offs it is money the thrill of stealing someones else's work and they don't care (obviously)what happens to you or what you have worked to make. Again they look great ! old.Ford

D

Donk Frog

Makin Bho...the HMK way

Well as I normally make QWISO :pimp: But I found some good butane and followed HMK Method ....only one word HOLY FUCK ...no more iso 4 me...dam rock hard BHO Candy made with Purple wreck suger leaf...I am sooooo fuckin high righ now ...can't stop smiling:banana1sv6:
oh heres some pics sorry there shitty ...thats why this is not being post in the nice oil pics thread;(
Used a dam honey bee ...got a okief tube comming soon(next few months):thinking
Yes I made it outside:sign0072: ...I took pics before going out in the yard..then more when I came back in ....sorry was to pre occupied with safty to photo purge and evapertion stage..
Oh and the little bit of black in the oil is cause the pins I was using had ash on then

D

Donk Frog

A few of my Purple Wrecks at 48days

Just a few pics:D:anim_19:
8-12days to go

B

been

Damn bro, them pics are blurry as all get out and the plants till look awesome.

Back to the BHO, how much of whatever did you use? If you ever stage that and get a nice pic you better believe I'm going to nominate you for POTM. We need to get you a tripod bro. :friday:

D

Donk Frog

thanks Been.....good pics comming tommorrow going to get my good cam
(Canon SI5).........For the BHO I ran 1 can colibri through about 14grams sugerleaf got about 4grams rockhard Oil:character0053:

H

HighTolerance

Amazing work bro, I am quite late but I am pulling up a comfy chair.

Top Bottom