What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

been

What about some pre-cast concrete deck piers?

I know that says SoCal only but there are other brands I just have to find them, pretty cheap too.

D

Donk Frog

thank Been...that just gave me a no brainere D.I.Y idea......

B

been

Cool. I can't find exactly what I was looking for anyway. Something like this pic though.

Deck footings fig 5
D

Donk Frog

Happpy Easter Farmers...don't forget this is the perfect excuse to make chocolate cannabis infused treats......mmmmmmmm, cannabis infused treats *drools*

H

HighTolerance

Happy Easter to you too mate, I hope all is going well in the Froggy Land.

Let see some pics bro.

I think you have a bit more time to tie down branches. I filled in ~40 percent of the screen with OG after it started the bloom. But then again OG stretches quite long after the flip.

D

Donk Frog

Scrogers I need advice....I am I doing this right

O.k I did not lower the screen cause they seemed to be strechin.......but now I am unsure if not doing hurt my cause..... they are almost two weeks into 12/12 and I want to tie them to the screen and give a final smal hair cut to life sucker under growth getting no light..... now from the pics should I :

A)Leave it the way it is...tie, haircut
B) lower screen 4-6 inchs, bend, tie, haircut
C)Leave the way it is , tie, no hair cut

and any other opion u all can suggest to get the best scrog yeild I can....remember this is my very first scrog so please don't be to critical:itwasntme

B

been

Looks pretty dense already. I don't know if you'd get better results bending them over now. I'd leave it alone since you're already 2 weeks in, no cut.

D

Donk Frog

sOME DAM GOOD DANK COMING TO FROGGYLAND TO JOIN MY COLLECTION....
MIXED PACK FROM CALI CONNECTION,
Super Skunk x Alien kush- Razcal
Purple Urkle x Alien Kush- Razcal

Garden is going to be on fire....
Scrog update tomorrow

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Right there with ya Donk Frog. All kinds of fire poppin off. Nice selection.

fred

D

Donk Frog

sorry for the delay on updating guys

Well I am in the middle of a rough patch with mrs frog so I moved out, plus it is my busy season at work, so u guys will have to forgive me....the SCROG is working ok...i guess...could be much better, as since i moved and have been busy fucking borg appeared...happens evrytime someelse maintains my shit:fighting0003:
Any hoo a few pics
On a good note my O.G gear has arrived and on top of the topdawg gear and cali connect mixed pack I just need white fire in a month or so and my seed reserve is done ...4 now:bong2:

D

Donk Frog

Well have been absent for awhile ......mrs.frog and i are no more....after 9 years..... so i hope u all understand my absence from the farm...... i have to start again but will be doing so with cali connect mixed pack and razcal's urckle alien and super skunk alien....seed have germed will be done in hydro in my machine

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
New beginnings Frog! It isn't what you planned but you can do what you want to do that makes you happy.

Good luck and keep your chin up.

D

Donk Frog

How late is too late???

Well I am pissed, due to retard me, my cuts from my current crop died. Some now I have mutiply females 3-4?weeks into flower. I have taken cuts at 2 weeks in with no problem, and as I had yet to prune up the life sucker at the bottom, will these be good for cuts?, At what point should u say fuck it and just try a reveg?:help:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Aaah dude shit happens. They will take, might just take a second longer, ive taken cuts up to week 5 and 6 and had them root. Ive had much better luck letting cuts taken this late just root in a cup of water than in a plug or whatnot. Might keep your finger close to the reveg button anyhow though just to be safe. Sorry for the badluck.

OH and very nice grow!!!!

D

Donk Frog

Well I took cuts off the plants I wanted, they will be slower to root but they should come through, I also sucessfully reveg a purple alien, bottom of plant has alreary reverted to veg after 12 days lights back to 24/7....very photoperiod sesitive nice......pics...well..... next crop

S

smokeydav

Wow, you go Donk

You sir have made a step I see in my future, but my ball's not rolling that quick! In your older posts, you have a bcnl producer, with purps. Might I inquire as to the yield on that box? What would be your first choice for my first crop (novice grower, but never in hydro, this is my first) considering I need to pay for this thing. I've read of certain problems with the boxes, not enuf airstones, need more fans, rockwool vs hydroton, carbon filter not proper. What problems have you come across that I should fix right up front? I prefer the sativas for sure, taste, potency, but the indicas seem to produce much better. Can you suggest a good start strain, considering this? Thank you much for your help and/or guidance!

D

Donk Frog

Only problem is small rez requires topping up often, and drip lines get clogged up, but if u clean the lines after everyrun u should be good, I can pull and have pulled more than 2lbs dry weight out of one run of a very high yeilding indica I had tuned in. But i average about 1.5-2 per run if full on medium yeilding strain.

D

Donk Frog

Moved and startin new ...with a student...lol

Well I moved to a new province:mysterymachine:, and am sharing pad with a buddy.:icon_cookie: I just got my BCBD Purps seeds inthe mail today :sign0072:and will be doind a full diary on this thread, if you check my post purps in the strain review section u will see why I want to start it again.:rasta: I was suprised how fast they got the seeds here as there customer service usually sucks:mad0233:....lol.....my trainee will be joining the site soon.:fighting0085: Pics as soon as they germ.:big_boss:

D

Donk Frog

Not to happy

The Purps seeds I got from BCBD were not healthy at all of 14 only 4 or five sprouted...pissed, pics in a few days....have started saving money now that I hear rascal is back and is going to do another drop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom