What's going on in Froggyland

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HighTolerance

Super sweet harvest and very nice BHO. Would you be kind enough to guide me to a link on how you are making the BHO.

What is the most efficient and quick way of consuming BHO.

+REP

D

Donk Frog

Whew almost done.....Time to scrog it up.....

Well the room part of my new 4 small tree SCROG is done I now have just to L.S.T em, does F.I.M'ing work well in Scrog?, this is my first scrog so tips are nice even though I read all the posts I could find plus the FAQ's

Anyway I figure two-three more weeks veg should fill that screen right up
running 2000w over a 8.5' x 3.5' screen with 4 plants in 30gallon containers.......White Bubba , Purple Wreck, and Toucan Sam:sign0072:

Still have to add my fans in there for air circulation:cool0044:
Pics are not the best as there is not a lot of extra room in there to manuver to take pics

B

been

Scrogs seem to be getting popular. I'm watching a couple right now just sort of getting a plan together so I can blow it up too! I like what you're doing with 30 gallons. That'll make it so easy to keep them watered. Getting good DF!

H

HighTolerance

Hell yeah, froggy land is expanding fast and looking mighty.

How did you like the PW. I am looking into trying out another strain. This one looks like a good indica, short stocky plant.

I reckon it is a keeper, cuz you are running it again, right?

How was the yield?

D

Donk Frog

The PW is awesome I have two keepers I run every cycle along with other stuff, it yeilds well if short veg period do not top or lst....long veg do it, 1 to 2 oz a gallon in soil, or in a 3inch cube in hydro can do more......

D

Donk Frog

Small update

Wow...... the fuckin Purple wrecks and White Bubba are fuckin huge bushs now.... the dam toucan sam is still a little smaller.... I figure 7-10 days the screen could be 3/4 full and ready for haircut and flip...........:lock:
I hope I pull this off :confused0054:this is my first scrog and I am no novice but... I am no genius ethier:smoke

So I will be needing advice on this one farmers so please Scrog'ers chime in:)

B

been

All the scrogs I've seen the growth is above the screen getting trained back under. Are you having to slide the containers out for watering?

D

Donk Frog

No sliding containers to water....I get in there, the floor is lined with 6mm plastic, so I water than shop vac up the runoff

H

HighTolerance

All looks well bro. All I have done is LST and SCROG. My advice is to not wait too long before flipping, I mean don't fill up the screen too much.

SCROG is a bit strain dependent, for my stretchy strain like CJ and Casey, I LST with stick, then flip them after putting them under the screen. During the first 3 weeks of flowering, the stretch helps fill up the screen and keep even. All I can say is from your previous pictures, I think you will have no learning learning and picking up SCROG.

Although very simple, if you don't know the strain it can be a bit more complicated and might not turn out the way your want.

Dang Donk those are huge soil buckets. I like your setup. LOL i also vac up the run off water.

D

Donk Frog

Well my strain are 2 mostley indica that will double in height + a little when flowered, one more sativa leaner is a 3X strech.........by looking at the pics above should a Start to flower now, or wait another 7-10days?:passingjoint:

H

HighTolerance

The indica could def go longer so you could fill up the screen, but since you have a sativa in the mix I would flower soon so you can use the screen to bend in a decent amount of stretch.

You would be the best judge since you know the girls, and can look over the screen and estimate to have enough screen open to deal with a good amount of stretch.

D

Donk Frog

Gave em little hair cut..

Should I flip now farmers? I know I will have to thin things out at least one more time.....
Have a look at the trunks on these big bitches:pimp:

B

been

I'd give them a couple more weeks (not that I know what I'm talking about). ;)

D

Donk Frog

My pussy in the plants

lol...Just some pics of my cat snooping/laying in the clones I am getting ready for outdoors this season I am going plant 20plants in 30-50gallon containers with some good sized holes in the botom and bury them 3/4 in the ground hope to get at least a elbow per plant.....:cool0010:

D

Donk Frog

I started flower 4 days ago cause i need weed in 60-70days can't veg any longer or i will run out of meds....the screen is half full but as i have yet to tie shit to the screen ...i think i may just gett i nthere fuckaround and lower it 4-6 inch...bend & tie then another haircut...what do you think guys....pics in a few days

also aside from concerete screws what will bond wood to painted cinder block...and fast?????

Latest posts

Top Bottom