dj.scotfree

I just blew through my bong... LMFAO Fear... ha ha

Cleaning up bong-water now... ;)

S

StonedOwl

Just think about it...Real, baby back ribs. Mmmmmmm....ribs. :nod

S

StonedOwl

Sorry, that was on a episode of Sea lab 2021. I just had to bring it up. :giggle

Anyway:sign0006:

K

kill-9

good looking goods, their faces look like they were made to do that LOL.

B

BigDaddyc9

Well veggie garden 09 is as follows-Plum Tomatos,Better Boy,and Hierloom tomatos-Black Crimea and Yellows.I have 15 Broccoli plants and 12 cucumber plants.We also added Celery this year.We have 2 kinds of peppers and 5 different types of squash,as I love it.I love grilled yellow and zucchini.We have 3 typs of sweet corn.Multi colored carrots and sweet peas.Cabbage and head lettuce round it out.All of it is growing at a fast rate.For weed-Cranberry,White Russian,BlueRhino1947 and Icicle and Blueberry.Happy Growing all.Oh Freeze all my leftover veffies and send them to local foodbank.2 years ago I put up 400ears of Silver Queen sweet corn and peaches and cream sweet corn.Blanched for 90 sec and shrinkwrapped.Yummy-BigD

B

blueglass70

I'm on an heirloom tomato kick, brandywines where so good last year. I'm also trying Hawiian pineapple & oxheart. Got some early girls so i'd have early, they are loaded. Also cucumber, zucinni, jalpeno, chilis, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage. MY wife started herb garden that is beginning to match veg garden. I just love to grow!

B

BigDaddyc9

Blue-those Brandywines were great last year but ended up with a ton of cracks to them.Bigger they got,the more cracking.Our veggie garden is finally exploding as its been very cool and wet here.Happy Gardening-BigD

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I love gardening, been doing it for years before I've even laid sights on a marijuana plant.

Got a huge raspberry patch (yummy, fresh vine-ripen), pineapple mint, cilantro, thai basil and green onions. 3 Red Washington apple trees, a sweet cherry tree, pear and plum trees as well.

Veggies- include a new strain of tomato called Health-Kick..should be interesting. Mammoth Jalapenos and Super Cayenne peppers, Burpless cucumbers, zucchini and bok choy.

Flowers- a ton of cosmos, they spread everywhere. Hollyhocks, marigolds, zinnias, four o'clocks, bachelor's button, carnations, baby's breath, Chinese aster, peony, roses and etc.

Gardening has always provided a sanctuary for me along with relaxation and happiness!

B

blueglass70

Un like our fav plant, tomatoes really don't like extreme wet dry cycles, I learned this last year. This year mulched well around plants and lately has been dry so i been watering a little each day. So far no cracking bet your ass I'm knocking on wood. The really tasty heirlooms are more finicky this way. Oh yeah a little lime helps as well.

T

TheBeak

I can't wait until I can move out of my appartment, and into a house with a garden.

I'm planning to be selfsufficient with regards to most greens, aswell as chicken and eggs, and maybe rabbit meat.

All organic of course, with great local varieties.(Scandinavia)

A greenhouse is also an absolute must for tomatoes, grapes and other suitible plants.

It's gonna take a lot of work, but it'll be worth it.

B

bobgod

MY wish garden-coca{very medicinal!!vitamins,hormoans,enzymes ECT...in plant form only!!}poppy{med}, khat{energy-moderation!}shrooms!!journey into self once a year. astragulis,rosemary,veggies-ganja..We are organic -lets eat organic!!No Sugar, soda etc..Tumeric kills Cancer..note, INDIA-no cancer!!Some men think We need them to grow it and pervert the goodness-into a pill-Now w/ side effects -I laugh at thier crap!!!{love your soil} TLO Sugar is POISON refined!!yet heales infected cuts!!try it on next paper cut
John hpskins medical uses it for burn victims-just do not eat it!!

B

bobgod

Cant beat that!!! A true healer!!!NO SUGAR!!!!!{love your soil} TLO

D

drfarm

not sure where you are, but low to no maintenance and useful trees. Pomegranate, Olive, and gingko biloba. Figs if your climate is warm enough (above 25 F winters) Blood oranges grafted on trifoliate root also but over 25F. After 2-3 yrs figs/ blood orange can take some colder.Figs drop leaves but they are big and not too many, same for gingko..and maybe persimmons..good luck

mayhaw or hawthorne too and def. jujube. hehe.. gotta love the trees

R

Rabbi

been growing and gardening for years. And I have a little of everything Citrus, stonefruit, nuts, Avocados, Row crops, and some real prise winners. And camellias and rhododendrons(the 7 fragrant varietals)including California Gold(Mine), some rare Hybrid and contest winners. Also Berries galore to include Huckleberries, and Golden raspberries. Have 400 foot trellis runs of table Grape 6 types including Muscat. And several acres of Piont Noir grapes. I will try to take pictures of of stuff as I harvest maybe produce of the week.

Any ways one of my love/hate relationships with a plant is the Tomato. Hate to eat it raw, period. Salsa then all other cooked tomato stuff i like. But I love to grow Heirloom tomatoes for my family and friends. who seems to worship these fruits.

Here are the some varieties i grow

Caspian Pink
Abraham Lincoln
Oregon spring
garden peach
mortgage lifter
Golden Jubilee
Green Zebra
Cuostralee
French Oxheart
Cuban Black
Purple Passion
Branscomb’s Orange
Hawaiian Pineapple
Old Timer
Zapotec Pleated
Polish Giant
SunGold And its Hybrid Sunsugar

I already got fruit on the vine and the sun gold and sun sugar are ripening every day. And the pepper seedlings are the McIlHenny Tabasco peppers. I also clone all my Garden Plants also.

IMG 1836
IMG 1837
IMG 1838
IMG 1839
G

Green Supreme

I love flowers and taking pics, but only have a 100 dollar cam. I would like to start with these hidden gems. Peace GS

Hidden Gems 1
Hidden Gems 2
Hidden Gems 3
Hidden Gems 4
G

Green Supreme

First up are some succulents I saw in my travels today. Then a rose bush I first posted in flower in April or May and still going strong. I love BC. Peace GS

Succulent Large
Rose bush Large

Latest posts

Top Bottom