What's the best sativa you have smoked

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donkeydon

This is one of the best sativas I've grown/smoked, we've just been calling her Elle, she's a 30+ year cultivar outta Central MI .....no ceiling whatsoever and it cuts thru everything!!! Got her from one of my MI blood bruthas, has this spicy, metallic smell but taste so damn good ....leaves a nice skunky aroma!!

View attachment 381071

View attachment 381072

Took 17+ weeks and I still think she needed a few more ....indy lovers find it too clear & racy for their liking, hits and reminds me of the ol school Haze we used to get round here in the '80's!!!

View attachment 381074

She'll be getting some Ghash pollen pretty soon!
dammmm. the clean butter . a fave as a hooker would say

D

donkeydon

Not too many real sativas, lots of sativa dominant hybrids.

Some '91 jar stash of a mentor, pure cracked pepper and ammonia to the nose style fumey pungency. Made me see double and had me blazed and caught by surprise I don't know how long I was high, hours just went by.

Roadkill Skunk, sativa pheno: High, Flavor, and Smell

Jamaican High Grade, very heady gave me the worst red-eye ever. One of the only times I needed to lean against a wall because i was so high.

Shantibaba's SSH has two long season sativa dank phenos (16 weekers) that will leave you absolutely spaced out riding the haze rollercoaster for 3 hours, especially after a long cure. I need to get to the Neville's and beyond level, the true haze highs don't play.

ThaDocta's Malawi Gold was the same as the start of an acid trip the first time I smoked it, the next couple pounds of it i smoked were heart thumping 2 hr motivated subliminal highs that i enjoyed. Fun to grow too

The Westside Flowers, big calyx pods that zoned you in. Lemons

Sour Diesel, the grapefruit uber stinky one

H-bomb, all about the expansion, the smallest of tokes would leave you heaving, instantaneous and long lasting high.

Strain from Idaho called the Spice, was a Hawaiian but not Shanti's. Big foxtail buds and a citrus spice aroma, headbanger sativa.

Island Sweet Skunk in Vancouver, was a frosty dense sweet thing with just a hint of real skunkiness. Very expansive, make you start sweating, intense headstone.

Lemon Skunk, packs a big punch and has kill lemon flavor.
asain countries had killer sativa /low valleys/ any of it.

zeke

zeke

If I grow pure Thai and then pay an ethnically Thai human to tie it to a stick, can I ethically call it Thai stick if the process is carried out outside of Thailand? I'm actually serious.

D

donkeydon

bangkock baby//////no those to twin 21 year old coeds are just in Thailand that are 5 ft 9 inches model types I would wait 12 weeks to flower im a heartbeat/the weights there all day/hell dela haze is 2 elbows in 13 gal rdwc/1k lightbulb/ 80/20? or 70/30? 12 to 14 week saties/keep the 11 and 12 week off mother/bam save 7 days w/ clones.the weight eazy peazy to fire kushes in cali/we need to tap that for awhile/

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I grow pure Thai and then pay an ethnically Thai human to tie it to a stick, can I ethically call it Thai stick if the process is carried out outside of Thailand? I'm actually serious.
It's an incredibly odd question, but I suppose you could. I guess the question I'd have for you is, where would you "vend"? You feeling like Thai'ing one on, eh?

Bamboo strips for the sticks. ;) Big Bambu!

zeke

zeke

If artfully done, they would be both aesthetically pleasing as well as protecting the delicate flowers. I'm thinking I'll make a couple to trade at country fair. Fair family are excellant test subjects. I'm studying photos of old sticks and am going to research Asian votive floral garland manufacturing technique.

roach

roach

I grew Nevilles Haze from Mr Nice years ago, still the best and most powerfull sativa I have smoked, but it´s not realy a everyday smoke.
I have fallen greatly in love with Chucky´s bride (cheese x c99) from escobar, its has great taste and a good powerfull sativa buzz, but its not racy or paranoia inducing, just pure pleasure ;)

Dunge

Dunge

If artfully done, they would be both aesthetically pleasing as well as protecting the delicate flowers. I'm thinking I'll make a couple to trade at country fair. Fair family are excellant test subjects. I'm studying photos of old sticks and am going to research Asian votive floral garland manufacturing technique.
Have we seen threads exploring Thai sticks?
I only personally handled one once.
Seemed a very nice packaging method, but the labor and space overhead never made sense to me.
I'd love to see some pics as a reminder.
Are they seed free?
I don't remember any seeds.
Download This is from Google, and looks like my memory. The other pics are much fatter.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have we seen threads exploring Thai sticks?
I only personally handled one once.
Seemed a very nice packaging method, but the labor and space overhead never made sense to me.
I'd love to see some pics as a reminder.
Are they seed free?
I don't remember any seeds.
View attachment 381343 This is from Google, and looks like my memory. The other pics are much fatter.
Honestly, I don't think I've seen one here yet specifically on Thai sticks, but we've talked about the sticks before in other threads. These are the countries from which we get 'dyed' glassfish (they're injected, bilaterally, one fish at a time). When the labor is that cheap, you can do it. I mean, can you imagine sitting there with a bucket of several hundred fish, a few diabetic needles and some dye and, one by one, scooping out the fish by hand (cuz glassfish have spiny fins that tend to get caught in the nets, so it's better to pull them by hand) and carefully inject dye into each side of the fish along its dorsal fin, when that fish is maybe 1" long total? But that's where those fish come from and that's how it's done.

I don't remember getting sticks that were tied quite like that. The sticks we got in our area of SoCal were bamboo, sometimes died green or red and sometimes not, always tied with a green but mostly red cotton thread. The way they were tied (loops, knots and 'bud' appearance) are the same that I remember.

Back when I was getting them, you didn't have to clean them the way you did the stuff from Mexico.

G

GoldenDragon

True Mullem Madness(not Nev's shit),grown on the Hunter CoastView attachment 337818
First is the Coastal Blonde,then Coastal Red.
Below is Thai Buddha grown indoors next to an Afghan,in the 80's.
Oh and thats a real Grand Daddy Purple,from millenia.
All are of Columbian,Bazillian,Thai and Bornese heritage.
Straight Burmese is my fave indoor sativa.
Most strains above mentioned have indica in them,even Nev's crap(NL #5)
View attachment 337819

Omg, another guy who is just calling the hunter valley wild weed mullum. Thats not mullum in your pics, mullum was bred by two particular old gentleman, it wasn't just picked from some wild crop. Also that crap Neville's haze you keep going on about here and at other forums, were did you buy it from and who was the seed made by ? You got yours from mr nice nevil didnt breed their Neville's haze seed for them shanti baba did. Nevil was actually on restrictions in Australia so you been growing a strain made by someone else that just happens to have the same name as the original. Would be nice if people knew what they were on about before going around making themselves look like a amateur.

Top Bottom