What's the best sativa you have smoked

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scorpion

Scorpion

Hi ET, Good job as always cant wait to hear a detailed smoke report on that NH21.
Thai x MM and Thai x OAX are fabulous and getting fat.
The aroma is what should be expected lovely fragrant aroma reminiscent of Nevils Haze
without the fuel smell, sweet chocolate, uplifting. smells ,
looks like the seventies to me.
I still need to move them inside for the winter, maybe finished December?
see if I can get a pic just b4 harvest.
You all might want to try this one if you don't mind the sativa adventure.
peace
scorpion

fractal

fractal

I got some amazing cedar wood and chocolate aromas from a afghan skunk X afghan haze. Definitely something worth chasing down with the new Mr Nice strains. Only once before have I ever smelled chocolate in buds and that was real thai I got from a thai chick in high school.

E

E.T.

sup scorpion. stoked for you man, both those thai x's sound delicious...
the nhz21/mml have been down for a couple weeks. i'll chime back in after 6wks is up with a final thought on em...
i just popped some oax x mml and a few nl5. i have 1 nl5 x mml that just sexed fem. woot.
was gifted one of ortega's death weed that spent some time with banana peels...
do you have any info on his death weed? can't remember if herb said it was the 84 unlv hawaiian sativa...
take care
be safe

jack hairy

jack hairy

from the grow I did of the Hawaiian x NH mix, I thought the Hawaiian must be indica.
I had one plant that kind of grew like a sativa, but finished in 67-70 days.
I do remember hearing something about unlv Hawaiian, so if that's a sativa then maybe that's what it is.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yesterday,I smoked some Super Jack that was bomb!

I hate the way Pure sativa buds grow.... too airy for me

Blue dream FTW ;)

Last edited:
Scorpion

Scorpion

sup scorpion. stoked for you man, both those thai x's sound delicious...
the nhz21/mml have been down for a couple weeks. i'll chime back in after 6wks is up with a final thought on em...
i just popped some oax x mml and a few nl5. i have 1 nl5 x mml that just sexed fem. woot.
was gifted one of ortega's death weed that spent some time with banana peels...
do you have any info on his death weed? can't remember if herb said it was the 84 unlv hawaiian sativa...
take care
be safe
Hi E.T.
Sorry cant help you with the Hawaiian, no clue what it is.
Get the Thai x mml...as many as you can before they disappear. These are the Haze stage 1 revisited. Thai in aroma with Super Hybrid Vigor on steroids. Heavy flowers that just bend over the plants . Anxious to smoke some but I will let them go golden dead ripe before I harvest.
nutrient levels were fed high, but now some fans are being dropped and I think a slow reduction is in order, still have weeks(?) to go. The Thai x Oax is similar but has one plant that is very late and equatorial* sativa expressive.
keep it green
scorpion

E

E.T.

Hi E.T.
Sorry cant help you with the Hawaiian, no clue what it is.
Get the Thai x mml...as many as you can before they disappear. These are the Haze stage 1 revisited. Thai in aroma with Super Hybrid Vigor on steroids. Heavy flowers that just bend over the plants . Anxious to smoke some but I will let them go golden dead ripe before I harvest.
nutrient levels were fed high, but now some fans are being dropped and I think a slow reduction is in order, still have weeks(?) to go. The Thai x Oax is similar but has one plant that is very late and equatorial* sativa expressive.
keep it green
scorpion

that's great to hear scorpion. i have a pack of thai x mml...sounds like i should grab another. how many weeks into flowering are you? scar told me the oax x mml were killer, so i have a few of those going now. saw some pics of the thai x mml from bushy that looked outstanding. looking forward to your smoke report on em...
take care
be safe

Scorpion

Scorpion

that's great to hear scorpion. i have a pack of thai x mml...sounds like i should grab another. how many weeks into flowering are you? scar told me the oax x mml were killer, so i have a few of those going now. saw some pics of the thai x mml from bushy that looked outstanding. looking forward to your smoke report on em...
take care
be safe
Hi E.T.
Flowering began second week of Sept. they exploded mid October and have almost broken off at the main stem from the weight and length of the colas. Seed was direct sown around mid June.These are potted plants about 5 feet tall ,topped at fourth branch, the four main colas are about 30inches long and as round as my forearm :), they smell like SSH and are very frosty with heads building and stacking daily. Maybe finished in mid/late November.? The three planters are side by side so the colas can help support each other.
The aroma is awesome man!
Keep it green.

scorpion

E

E.T.

alright scorpion, those sound killer. mojo for the finish...
here's a few pics that may be of interest here...
nl5 x mullum madness - this gal is a beast. put into 3gal pot of organic living soil and a week later has trippled her size. super happy, although sadly she's too big to flower in my room. flowering today after i topped her in half...
DSC 0433

DSC 0435

here's a few pics of some new recruits....
oaxacan x mullum madness
DSC 0450

jj's nigerian x original haze
DSC 0446

and something very special....ortegas mexican death sativa. rumored to be an old mex with a touch of african
DSC 0448

B

bdman

smokin' on some right now...
this pheno finished at 13wks. have a few late mullum x's going now that are pushing 15wks and still not done..:eek:
nev haze 21 x early mullum madness
View attachment 336369
very spicy, hazy incense. 4 month cure has brought out less citrus then fresh. old skool taste. very clear, motivational high. thai like. gets the heart pumping and the work done. lasts for at least 3 hrs...
nev has done a great job with these.
.....up next is hempy's thai x oaxacan. i expect big things
hope you find what you're looking for
i've been reading this forum a few years.this thread made me join.are these mullum hybrids available through any seed company

organicozarks

organicozarks

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze. The best herb I have ever smoked. EVER! I wish I still had her.

philly kush

philly kush

This ^^ is what I meant.

We have some friends, wife's a schizophrenic. They got a hold of some Blue Dream, caused horrible paranoia, not for her, for HIM. He hated it, said he'll never smoke the BD again. Well, I've smoked BD, and it was wonderful. A beautiful, up, "heady" high. What was the difference? Well, one of my long-time old-timer friends explained to me that it's typical if the plant in question is a heavy Sativa and taken too early.

See, the thing is that most growers are very eager to get those buds done. They want a 60 day strain, 50 day, as short as they can push it. That can work with Afghani-dominant (aka Indica-dominant) lines, but not so much with Sativas. The hybrids, of which BD is one, are often better allowed to go 70, 80, 90 days or more. There are some strongly tropical/equatorial Sativa-doms out there that need many, many months, I've been told as long as two full years to finish flowering. (I'm not sure I have the mettle to try to finish something like that out at my latitude.)

If what you need is a strong Sativa, be sure to have the time to take her to her best. :D
seamaiden its bin a while since ive bin on the farm so ive bin browsing around, & u r definitely right about the sativas u gotta be poatient, I have an unkown sativa strain that ive bin running for a few years now & she is very very finicky & she takes a good 130/145 days, but she is worth the wait. I was given the seeds from a friend who didn't know much, I wish I knew what strain it was,,smell is strong pepper with a hint of pine if u have any input please let me know,,,peace & happy gardening

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
seamaiden its bin a while since ive bin on the farm so ive bin browsing around, & u r definitely right about the sativas u gotta be poatient, I have an unkown sativa strain that ive bin running for a few years now & she is very very finicky & she takes a good 130/145 days, but she is worth the wait. I was given the seeds from a friend who didn't know much, I wish I knew what strain it was,,smell is strong pepper with a hint of pine if u have any input please let me know,,,peace & happy gardening
Damn! close to 6mos...? I wish I could say, my friend, but I just don't have that level of knowledge. If one of my oldtimer buddies saw this one of them may chime in (@Loran @ncga @Blaze ?). These are the folks who I know to know their lines and breeding.

L

larebowm

super silver haze..azure haze..blue dream..kali mist..dutch passion power plant
prefferd kali mist for depression.the power plant although sativa and upliftng didnt do as well with depression for me.durban poison got rid of depression but if used to much caused mild anxiety.

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

I am a new medical marijuana patient that suffers from Bi polar and anxiety and depression . I really know Sativa's are great for this as well as some hybrids. Can everyone give me a couple reports on there best happy highs along with what strain and how long it lasted

You can go for B52 of MJ Seeds Canada. It is a mostly sativa strain that can grow both indoor and outdoor so ideal even for newbies. You can probably get a taste of it in one of them coffee shops and experience its happy high.

Latest posts

Top Bottom